Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-09-2008, 21:51   #91
Passed away 25-11-09

Re: Aster1x swear**g.

Oh flippin' 'eck. Pudenda, noun, plural: the genital organs, especially of a female.

Am I the only one to see Less's post as, well shall I say, a bit risqué in its essence? Either Less is very naughty - or I am.
Accrington Web
Old 24-09-2008, 22:03   #92
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by West Ender View Post
Oh flippin' 'eck. Pudenda, noun, plural: the genital organs, especially of a female.

Am I the only one to see Less's post as, well shall I say, a bit risqué in its essence? Either Less is very naughty - or I am.
No your not, the butt was pleased to tell me he reported it, I have however, (hopefully), put him right on that score and under no circumstances should pudenda, (a really beautiful term for the female genital area), be associated with the coarse word that he seems to have a fascination with!

Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 05:45   #93
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by jambutty View Post
There is nothing about PM’s from members.
Can i just humbaly draw your attention to rule 12

12: All posts on the forum to be made in English. If you wish to communicate in a foreign language, please do so on the PM system,also PM=PRIVATE MESSAGE and all pm's are just that Private and must not be posted on the forum no matter how old they are
or who they are from.

Last edited by Mick; 25-09-2008 at 08:06.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 06:49   #94
God Member

Well there you go, I had a feeling SOMEBODY would know the rules, nice one mick! And I agree with all who say that persistant swearing should lead to a ban, even in the guise of asterisks, or when quoting others, it is still posting swear words.
Old 25-09-2008, 13:10   #95
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Aster1x swear**g.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post

12: All posts on the forum to be made in English. If you wish to communicate in a foreign language, please do so on the PM system,also PM=PRIVATE MESSAGE and all pm's are just that Private and must not be posted on the forum no matter how old they are
or who they are from.
I stand corrected.

The rules also state unnecessary swearing.

Does that mean we can swear to our heart’s content if we deem it necessary?

Last edited by jambutty; 25-09-2008 at 13:13.
jambutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 13:47   #96

Quote:
I stand corrected.

The rules also state unnecessary swearing.

Does that mean we can swear to our heart’s content if we deem it necessary?
Excuse me? What thread are you on? Have you meandered so far down your own version of reality that you've forgotten why this thread was started?

It's called,

Aster1x swear**g.

The little plot you had at the beginning of this thread has obviously gone, you got it wrong, you actually admit in this post that you got it wrong, (no apology to the members you abused whilst getting it wrong), however the Butt may be on the ropes that doesn't stop him coming out fighting!

Just explain to the rest of us, what exactly are you're fighting against?

If it's we the members, then, why post?

If it's accyweb, then, why post?

If your just howling at the moon, then, why post?

If you have some form of illness that gives you the need to hate everyone, then post, why shouldn't we be the victims of your Bile if it makes you feel better?

Old 25-09-2008, 14:58   #97
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:

or who they are from.
silly mick,those are Accyweb Rules not gods.
Old 25-09-2008, 15:38   #98
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
I stand corrected.
Don't be too hasty, the message you quoted was not a PM but a karma award note so unless there is a rule change you did not infringe any accyweb rules.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 15:42   #99
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Don't be too hasty, the message you quoted was not a PM but a karma award note so unless there is a rule change you did not infringe any accyweb rules.
dont encourage him please........

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 15:46   #100
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emamum23 View Post
dont encourage him please........
Just covering my own back for future rule breaking when mancie has another late night

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2008, 15:52   #101
God Member

Quote:
That strikes me as a bit of an anomaly that needs to be amended.

If pms are not to be quoted on the forum then I don't think karma comments should be either.

Having said that I suppose you use your common sense.....whether I was quoting another person or not I would not copy that horrible word onto the forum.
Old 26-09-2008, 08:03   #102
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Rule 15a added
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2008, 08:06   #103

Quote:
Rule 15a added
Is it going to be one of these famous rules that is named after somebody?
Old 26-09-2008, 13:43   #104
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Is it going to be one of these famous rules that is named after somebody?
DUH. don't know what ya mean Less.
Old 26-09-2008, 14:03   #105
white rabbits

can i just ask a question,,,
is this thread just a friendly tiff,or is it a full blown argument,,,
Shall i get a brew and butties.
or a referee

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..