Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2006, 23:22   #46
Member.

Re: Password.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
Bloody hell you're well on the ball......nothing gets past you.

Actually, I was telling tinkywinky about the password thief dilemma, and he insisted I take his handbag for males to use on this site.

How could I resist!!!!!
Tinkywinky is the gay one is he not? are you saying he's a wooly.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-01-2006, 23:24   #47
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug
Tinkywinky is the gay one is he not? are you saying he's a wooly.
I never insinuated he was a sheep..........please refrain from putting words in my mouth Dougie...............that's how handbag fights start!!!!

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 23:26   #48
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Bloody hell you're well on the ball......nothing gets past you.

Actually, I was telling tinkywinky about the password thief dilemma, and he insisted I take his handbag for males to use on this site.

How could I resist!!!!!
Laugh I can't remember the last time I found something so inane posted! Oh yes I can thread number one on here!
Make as much humour as you want about this, it doesn't take much distrust to ruin all the hard work that has gone into a site like this for you to enjoy!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 23:27   #49
Give, give, give member

Please do try and show a little restrain.

We wouldn't want the site to fall into a state of disrepute.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 23:30   #50
God Member

Come on Less get a grip, your probably the only one that has missed the humour in this thread and misconstrued it as something else!!! Humour is what most of us are about and how we get through life. Yeah we can take things seriously and the original post can be read both ways along with many more posts. We get it, and I certainly am not having a paddy at having the finger pointed at me!!

So lets have lightened up Less back please

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 23:30   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Please do try and show a little restrain.

We wouldn't want the site to fall into a state of disrepute.
Well said rindy even if it is 50 posts too late!

I must applaud you on your brass nerve, no need to apologise the rest of us will pick up the pieces.
Old 11-01-2006, 23:31   #52
God Member

When you go to bed tonight Less, put your bed up against the wall.
That way tomorrow you may just get out on the right side.

GOSH some people are sooo touchy

Enthralling thread though...........may stay up all night just to see if anyone actually uses the handbags I provided

Miracles do happen!!

Old 11-01-2006, 23:48   #53

Quote:
When you go to bed tonight Less, put your bed up against the wall.
That way tomorrow you may just get out on the right side.

GOSH some people are sooo touchy

Enthralling thread though...........may stay up all night just to see if anyone actually uses the handbags I provided
Yes I'm feeling touchy, why because someone one here thinks what he said doesn't need an apology to the members that he could have brought into disrepute, the thread number one of this one, was started so far as I can see to start trouble, the trouble could have been for some of my close friends, does he apologise? No he doesn't he leaves it to you to try and smooth things over and when you try to make light of it trys to sneak his own comment in (not even worth my lower level of sarcasm), why because he knows that he was wrong not just to the friend that thought he could play this joke on him, but also to the very nice people that helped him in the past.

Yes, I'm annoyed, yes at this moment if I could do anything about it I'd actually have him banned, why? because he deliberatly started this thread in his usual 'drama queen' manner and to hell with the consequences, take the **** out of me as much as you want but just remember who it is that tries his best to get tittle tattle out of you (in confidence of course), and then broadcasts it to the first person he meets and sod the consequences, even if you tell him something utterly unbelivable it doesn't take long to come back to you multiplied by a thousand!
Is that the sign of a real friend? If so I'd rather be lonely.
Old 11-01-2006, 23:53   #54
God Member

In the words of dear little BRITNEY.........OOps I did it again.......

Miracles do happen!!

Old 11-01-2006, 23:53   #55
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
take the **** out of me as much as you want but just remember who it is that tries his best to get tittle tattle out of you (in confidence of course), and then broadcasts it to the first person he meets and sod the consequences, even if you tell him something utterly unbelivable it doesn't take long to come back to you multiplied by a thousand!
Is that the sign of a real friend? If so I'd rather be lonely.
Actually that is where you are very wrong less. There are many private things that I have discussed with him. None of it has ever come back to me multiplied by one never mind your over inflated thousand!! I probably have more right being touchy about this thread than you have as it was me that was originally bandied around as maybe the guilty party! But am I?? NO cos I have managed to use the humour that I am happy to be blessed with and that you have seem to sadly misplaced!

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 11-01-2006, 23:57   #56
God Member

To be honest I actually thought it was implying you RED. Probably because he said " one of my good friends" and I know how close you 2 are.

So yes if anyone should be upset.....DAMN right it should be you.

But one question remains...........Are you bothered?? is your face bothered? I actually dont think you're BOTHERED!!

Miracles do happen!!

Old 12-01-2006, 00:00   #57
God Member

Quote:
To be honest I actually thought it was implying you RED. Probably because he said " one of my good friends" and I know how close you 2 are.

So yes if anyone should be upset.....DAMN right it should be you.

But one question remains...........Are you bothered?? is your face bothered? I actually dont think you're BOTHERED!!
DO YOU KNOW WHAT... I'M NOT BOTHERED, I'm actually having a good laugh about it and it has certainly brightened my crappy day up

Old 12-01-2006, 00:00   #58

Quote:
Just a note, do make sure you keep your log in password private.

It's come to my attention that I've been giving karma out to someone who logged in as me.

My own fault for being too trusting, it won't happen again, as it's thankfully easy to change your password.

Beware, remember walls have ears.
Oh, yes I'm so sorry everyone my humour must have been on stand by mode, this IS a funny sort of start to a thread isn't it, how could I have been so rantful!
Let me apologise from the heart of my bottom for even thinking that this could be a serious thread.
I can now see where I went wrong,
B@llocks! The rindy was stirring it and innocent people could have been blamed.
Old 12-01-2006, 00:02   #59
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
and innocent people could have been blamed.
Yeah like who.....????? Oh yeah me Oh what fun

Old 12-01-2006, 00:04   #60
Give, give, give member

Less, I do appologise, I have obviously upset you, and I'm sorry.

Christ turning forty one has been about appolgising, and nothing else since Saturday.

The only two people to use my computer besides myself, has been Mick and Chav, though how any but a very small handfull would know that is beyond me. It wasn't Mick that logged in as me, it was Chav, which he has since posted.

You'll probably not believe me but I did start this thread because I was shocked at how important security/passwords are. I probably went about it the wrong way, as seems to be the case at the moment.

Unfortunately that's me. You could always report the thread, or even suggest I'm banned, that is your right.

This isn't a 'queeny fit' which you seem quite happy to keep posting. I have only ever my own sexuality in my defunct blog. Happily I find your comments tiresome rather than offensive, as I have developed a thicker skin than others apparently.

Again I appologise.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..