Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Forum News > Feedback, Suggestions and help!
Donate! Join Today

Feedback, Suggestions and help! Do you need any help with the forum? Do you like what you see? Do you want more sections? Any ideas to improve the forum welcome. Any problems please report here as well.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2006, 00:24   #61
God Member

Re: Password.

Is this the day the laughter died? No one told me.

This world has too much sadness without you, Less, having unnecessary queeny fits at little niggly things on a petty internet website. Try this word; perspective.
A little laughter will brighten up anyone's day; please join the club.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-01-2006, 00:26   #62
God Member

Hey just remember LESS is more, lol

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 08:56   #63
mez
God Member

having read this post from the start i actually came to the conclusion that it was chav in the first post. i also would think it should have been put into anything goes thread ............... cos as we know most of "the boys " (rindy & chav) finish up wandering anyway.all that needed saying was ..... keep all passwords secure....... as we are constanly reminded of by our firwall's & security systems!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 09:32   #64
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less
I know of at least three people that have helped him with his computer any of whom could have been blamed, with distrust being created for all on accyweb.
If he had asked me to help him out he would never have had a problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGY
I'm sure a simple message stating that it is possible would do fine rather than a step by step message on how to!
I think by showing people how simple it is for anyone to do they will have a look on their own PC. After seeing all their passwords showing it will make them a lot more carefull.

If I knew that people could open your front door and nick your TV if you did not lock the door, would I be in the wrong because thieves might realise they could walk in someones front door if it was not locked?

Last edited by Neil; 12-01-2006 at 17:19.
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 21:25   #65
Senior Member+

Well I absolutely love good humour and jokes.............................

But this thread was only started to cause trouble as far as I can tell...... Karma envy is a sad disease...... Please will people take my karma and give it to poor little rindy ????
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 21:30   #66
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon

But this thread was only started to cause trouble as far as I can tell...... Karma envy is a sad disease...... Please will people take my karma and give it to poor little rindy ????
From what I’ve read on here they should be more concerned with penis envy……..I think they should have kept it short in the first place. They’ve both push it and now it’s out of their hands.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 22:27   #67
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon

I did start this thread out of the best of intentions. I was shocked at how easy it was for someone to memorise your password, I did not tell them it, and it was used many months after by someone I thought of as a friend.

As usual I probably went about it the wrong way, and should have pm'd the mods. It certainly wasn't about karma, which Chav suggested it was, that was a game of his own making. I got over the karma thing when I was brought into threads about sexuality, were I hadn't even posted, and lost and was given some with acompanying sometimes nasty comments.

Some of the things Less said about me personally, in relation to my trust worthiness as a friend, I have found very offensive, and wrong as my true friends would attest to.

All this has made me realise that perhaps I should find another forum to-
a/weave my magic,
b/spread my evilness.
Take your pick.

For the most part it's been fun, and I've made some good friends.

Please don't patronise me by saying this is a 'Queenie fit'.

Taa-raa.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 22:35   #68
God Member

I think LESS has brought the site into disrepute if anyone has; he has forced another member to stop using the forum through his idiotic offensive posts; it's only he who should be banned if any.
don't go garindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 12-01-2006, 22:37   #69
Give, give, give member

P.S. To Less. As someone who pm'd me on Monday to ask me out for a pint, and then turn so personally nasty two days later, I'm sorry.

I didn't answer your pm because I was visiting the hospital, and didn't get it until I got back, by which time it was too late to reply.

I'm not leaving Accy Web, but I will be more careful about what I post in future, and again I appologise for causing any trouble.

Old 12-01-2006, 22:39   #70
God Member

No-one should be banned and no-one should be leaving as we all do like to get across how like our freedom of speech. What we don't like is when it gets personal

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 22:40   #71
God Member

I wasnt saying anyone SHOULD be banned, just stating that if anyone was to be banned from the site as Less so wishes, it should be himself

cant we all just get along....
Old 12-01-2006, 22:44   #72
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker
I wasnt saying anyone SHOULD be banned, just stating that if anyone was to be banned from the site as Less so wishes, it should be himself

cant we all just get along....
For shaker >>>>>>

Old 12-01-2006, 22:47   #73
God Member

yay!!

im so wound up im not even making sense anymore, great stuff. lol.

just a message to Less and whoever takes the original thread out of context; please dont take the site too seriously! its a great place to talk to some great people as I have, but when you start getting vexed about silly things like this it's rather absurd!

keep smiling people
Old 12-01-2006, 22:48   #74
Give, give, give member

All we need is love, and a pint I owe Less if he can accept my appology.

Old 12-01-2006, 22:50   #75
God Member

here here

looooooooooooooove looooooooooooooooove loooooooove
il be growing my hair and baking bread all day next!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..