Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-11-2006, 16:30   #31
God Member

Re: A little bit of advice please

I got caught smoking when i was doing cross country - of my dad! We were sent off and as soon as we got out of sight of school and the teachers we walked and as soon as we got round the bend the fags came out! We were strolling a long about 6 of us and to the start of the houses again when i saw a blue van - thought it looked familiar but no it cant be dad - next i saw the bloke he had working with him but too late my dad was on the roof and had already seen me! Didnt half get a telling off that night when he got home. Not within hearing of my mum though!! I hated cross country mind you i hated all PE. The only thing i was good at was Badminton.

Glad you got it sorted tinks. I was excused after the age of 14 of going up the ropes and wall bars. Mind you nearly got a teacher sacked but thats a different story! lol
shillelagh is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-11-2006, 16:31   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
while the others do cross roads. Sounds fine to me.

Well that's that for another year
Oooo only just seen this thread... glad you got it sorted tinks...one question though???

Re: above quote.... Does that mean the other kids are producing a soap opera???

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2006, 16:49   #33
Senior Member+

Moorhead Sports College need medical references to get your child excused from P.E.
When Alec had really bad ingrowing toe-nails and was waiting for his op to have them removed i nearly came to fisticuffs with his P.E. Teacher. He wasnt even satisfied with a letter from the chiropodist. When i told the chiropodist what his P.E. teacher had said he was ready for going around to the school to have it out with them. And believe me, the chiropodist does what he says ..... he once flew round to my docs and gave him a piece of his mind over my health. A few weeks later i was booted out of my docs.
jimmi5bellies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2006, 23:22   #34
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Thanks guys, jobs sorted. The teacher said she didn't know if my oldest was trying to pull a fast one like some of the others. She's just said that she has to take part in some form of cardiovascular exercise while the others do cross roads. Sounds fine to me.

Well that's that for another year
Tinks 1- School 0. well done tinks,proper result.
Old 14-11-2006, 01:11   #35
God Member

bloody cross country , just an excuse for the PE teachers to lake off in the common room, smoke fags and sup tea.
sodding PE teachers have more pets than Noah
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2006, 14:16   #36
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harwood red
one question though??
Oppps .........

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..