Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2008, 20:28   #76
Super Moderator

Re: Accrington Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkev View Post
It will be great having ASFC on my doorstep and a pub nearby lol
FOUR pubs nearby, plus the Sportsbar. And imagine looking out of your window and seeing the floodlights of the Field of Dreams. Nirvana! Go for it, mate!
Old 05-02-2008, 20:34   #77
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris View Post
FOUR pubs nearby, plus the Sportsbar. And imagine looking out of your window and seeing the floodlights of the Field of Dreams. Nirvana! Go for it, mate!
Cheers!! it just gets better and better! Ill let you know how next monday goes,lets hope we get a accrington before win then though.
Old 05-02-2008, 21:52   #78
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkev View Post
So there is no road then? is it a mudtrack? what are the houses like down there,its just off whalley road isnt it?
Look Madkev .. it's a posh area now .. stop nitpicking !!

11th February !! Can you not get a viewing earlier ? Or is it your choice ?.. that is ridiculous, do these estate agents not want to sell their properties ?
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 14:17   #79
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Look Madkev .. it's a posh area now .. stop nitpicking !!

11th February !! Can you not get a viewing earlier ? Or is it your choice ?.. that is ridiculous, do these estate agents not want to sell their properties ?
lol was just checking. they said the house was or is having work done and its best day for me as i cant get day off till then
Old 22-02-2008, 20:00   #80
Super Moderator

So what happened, MadKev? Was it a dump...or have you had second thoughts about moving to Accy?
Old 25-02-2008, 10:16   #81
Full Member+

hi there i had a lot of fun looking at the first property, i get there at 10.30 no-one to be seen except for the builders and no estate agent! so i phone the estate agents and they say feel free to look round no apology for not being there which annoyed me as i had just drove for over 2hrs to have a look ,i did have a look but it wasn't that great inside the property as it was a bit damp in areas, i looked at two more last week but when i got there the estate agent advised me against the one in francis street as the bathroom was covered in mould and condensation!! i did have a look at it it was a shame as it was a nice property apart from the bathroom,the other property im not too sure about. i still planning on moving and will be in accy tommorow for the brentford match so im planning on looking at some more on wednedsay, ill let you know how i get on,maybe even see you in the crown on tuesday if you are in there.
Old 26-02-2008, 08:42   #82
Super Moderator

Sadly not, MadKev. If I finish work in time to get there, I will, after the match, be making a mad dash to the station to get the last train back to Manchester! Hope your househunting goes OK.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..