Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2008, 14:42   #31
God Member

Re: How Old......?

lol Em you've got it all to come again yet TWICE i know what you mean about the wuss round the corner (Dawn of the shed stop laughing) she has wrapped him up in cotton wool for so long, i'm sure he cant even fasten his own shoe laces yet

and Emma...i cant seem to get used to the fact that your calling me Shaz lol its ok you can call me by my real name
Old 01-01-2008, 14:56   #32

lol i know it seems strange when im typing it lol its just dnt sound right comming from me does it lol xx
howarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 15:53   #33
God Member

lol no it doesnt, you usually call me Nida
Old 01-01-2008, 18:03   #34

[quote=flashytart;510983]lol Em you've got it all to come again yet TWICE i know what you mean about the wuss round the corner (Dawn of the shed stop laughing) she has wrapped him up in cotton wool for so long, i'm sure he cant even fasten his own shoe laces yet

Me laugh... I'm sure I don't know what I would laugh at !!!.....but gotta agree with everyone you need to give kids that responsibility or they will grow up not having a clue......My eldest ( now 20 ) due to me not being able to myself thru illness...... cud do a full weekly shop at 16 and then cook for his 3 siblings.....My daughter and 2 younger sons also know what chores need doing and often help out ...Although the bedroom tidying often needs persuasion !
Dawn-of-the-Shed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 18:35   #35
God Member

you not left home yet then mrs? hehee

p.s i dont know why the hell i keep calling you mrs
Old 01-01-2008, 18:50   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashytart View Post
you not left home yet then mrs? hehee

p.s i dont know why the hell i keep calling you mrs

No thought I'd hang around ... a chat with a good friend an realised I quite like it here! ....anyway too cold to sleep in a leaky tent LOL !
Dawn-of-the-Shed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 18:54   #37
God Member

i have a feeling that our waffling is going to be removed mrs, i shoulda put this in anything goes

that tent looked lonely the other night, you shoulda slept in it
Old 01-01-2008, 19:16   #38
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
Its good to see a parent that gives a shi7. Alot of kids are out till gone past midnight and sorry but my kids will not be!

u wnt kids?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
emamum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 19:18   #39
God Member

ACTUALLY he's quite good with kids lol
Old 01-01-2008, 19:32   #40
Senior Member+

im starting to think aleks is a nice guy realy?

I finally found someone daft enough to marry me, my wonderboy is 11, my monkeygirl is 3 and my bananaman is 2, my beautiful little flower was born in feb 2012
Old 01-01-2008, 19:42   #41
Give, give, give member

No, he's not too young, as long as he's supervised. I think it's a great way to bring him up.

My parents, particularly my Mum, made sure my brother and myself could cook good, wholesome meals from about the age of ten. She wanted to make sure we could look after ourselves if needed, and never have to rely on others to make sure we were well fed.

At eighteen the saddest people at college were the students who didn't even know how to boil an egg.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 19:46   #42
Senior Member+

i remember going away in my last yar of high school and loads of the girls didnt know how to put a duvet in its cover... lol

Old 01-01-2008, 19:46   #43
God Member

My eldest grandson is at uni and his flatmates consider him such a good cook that they excuse him all other chores as long as he does all the cooking

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..