Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > Questions and Answers
Donate! Join Today

Questions and Answers Feel free to ask any questions about Accrington and the surrounding area and hopefully one of our members can help you out.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-03-2006, 00:25   #16
I am Banned

Re: tenants...

ime afraid no matter how bad she is she will come out looking like the victim and its the easy option for the press to take so most likely the path they will follow

stick to the courts/ solicitors and sell your story to OK magazine if you win
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 21-03-2006, 14:36   #17
Senior Member+

*L*

hmm i wonder who'll play me in the movie? i've always thought myself as a bit of a ben affleck lookalike *LOL*

well mom went to the lawyers and picture isnt good... we ahve to get hold of all the evidence etc take pics of the damages, pics of the amount of ppl that visit her, pics of any dogs that go in, times of nite she's still playin music etc... i swear i feel like punchin in the cow...

ooooh and we have to have ppl with us whenever we go in... incase i get accused of molesting arseface... seriously she is sooooooo ugly...
Old 21-03-2006, 14:40   #18
I am Banned

move her out and put me in! i need a house! and you know me, i am a good girl honestly! hehe
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2006, 21:55   #19
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani
there is no law stating that u have to give a minimum of 4 weeks notice period in regards to an eviction is there?

i just wanna cover my back when i serve this notice to a rather noisy tenant who despite being threatened with eviction for her all night parties two weeks ago has once again held another rather noisy one.

thanks
get me a invitation, and ill report back just how noisy it really was.
bad breath brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2006, 22:34   #20
God Member

Be prepared to shell out some serious cash on several court visits and solicitors fees. The law is on her side, took ages to get the tennant out the flat above the pub, several court visits and no rent from when the noticed was served, about 8 months in all.
Come and write every night, chat with a hula melody
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2006, 04:09   #21
Senior Member+

see she's beign a lil edgy now - i think she thought we wudnt call the solicitor which we have - and i went in to take pics of the stuff she's done to the house

stuff we never authourised and along came the typical comment - well its ok thank god ur dads a lawyer - i dont bloody think so!! i know who u r dumbo's ur dad's on the bloody dole!!!

and she's keepin a dog there which was kept outta the way durin my lil photo visit... but i managed to clip it on my fone...

seriously why do people have to be like this?! its not ur house get used to it!!!

« meet | Accy rail!!! »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..