Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Bolts of lightning expected Friday? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/bolts-of-lightning-expected-friday-33140.html)

Doug 27-08-2007 01:07

Re: Bolts of lightning expected Friday?

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 464410)
whilst i have great respect for what diana did with certain charities n am one of firmly thinks the royals did a number on her, i find it hard to believe she didn't know the score when she married into royalty,look back in the history of these people n they all think they are entitled to " a bit on the side" she was from an upper class family who certainly must know the carryings on of em.i think she was badly advised by her family n probably thought she could change him, for which she had no chance, she loved him, he didnt really give a rats just wanted heirs.

Respect yes, but I didn’t like Diana, or the partnership she openly entered with the media. I was at work one afternoon watching her sunning herself with her gentleman friend on the deck of a boat. One of my colleagues commented on how happy she looked, I responded by crying shame and stating that she would be dead by the end of the month, she was and I have no doubt it was an accident, of sorts.

Doug 27-08-2007 01:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret (Post 464417)
no appoligy neaded:):) .ERM i am not quite sure which cheeks you mean :confused:;)

Put' house coat on and wash thy face, I’ll be o’er in 5 minutes…:D

BERNADETTE 27-08-2007 01:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 464414)
If it was the wish of your children Bernadette would you dyne them? Diana made her Bed and many other’s by all accounts. Like I said, two wrongs don’t make a right.

If my ex was there I couldn't do anything about it(only haunt the git) but if we must we will disagree on this one. As far as I am concerned Diana is innocent in all this and would never have strayed if her nose had not been rubbed in the proverbial muck, if I could swear I would but don't want to get banned!!

BERNADETTE 27-08-2007 01:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 464415)
think yer in the minority with that un bernie.;)

Well in the minority I shall remain, still wouldn't like to tell them lads they ain't brothers(blood or not):(

Doug 27-08-2007 01:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 464420)
If my ex was there I couldn't do anything about it(only haunt the git) but if we must we will disagree on this one. As far as I am concerned Diana is innocent in all this and would never have strayed if her nose had not been rubbed in the proverbial muck, if I could swear I would but don't want to get banned!!

Madam, it is your prerogative and I will respect it. :)

grannyclaret 27-08-2007 01:17

Got to admit Harry is the double of James Hewit ,,,:)

Doug 27-08-2007 01:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 464421)
Well in the minority I shall remain, still wouldn't like to tell them lads they ain't brothers(blood or not):(

I would doubt that they didn't already know the truth of the matter, whatever that truth may prove to be. In my heart I would hope that they are, but I woiuldn't want to put money on it.

BERNADETTE 27-08-2007 01:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret (Post 464423)

Maybe so Granny but blood isn't everything, there is one thing for sure they both share a beautiful mother!!:)

Doug 27-08-2007 01:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret (Post 464423)

Double Madam, There from the same sack of seed, they must be to be that close. :)

BERNADETTE 27-08-2007 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 464409)
Well at least he’s of European appearance.

My Dearest Granny, I apologise for using the “b” word to you. Please accept a firm handshake and allow me to kiss your cheeks……:)

And why does Granny get an apology and not me?:confused: I have never used any bad language(may have been tempted) but still haven't done it!!;)

Doug 27-08-2007 01:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 464426)
Maybe so Granny but blood isn't everything, there is one thing for sure they both share a beautiful mother!!:)

There was cry in a dark corner of Bispham:-

"Woman", "Fetch me the Brandy, a bucket and my gun"....:D

Doug 27-08-2007 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 464428)
And why does Granny get an apology and not me?:confused: I have never used any bad language(may have been tempted) but still haven't done it!!;)

And prey Madam, where would you like me to kiss your cheeks? ;)

I beg you, Madam. Forgive me. I souldn't call you before I've met you. :)

grannyclaret 27-08-2007 01:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 464426)

I cant argue with that Bernadette ,She was beautiful and too good for Charles , I too think she was blinded by love .

Doug 27-08-2007 01:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret (Post 464431)
I cant argue with that Bernadette ,She was beautiful and too good for Charles , I too think she was blinded by love .

Oh Bollocks............:eek:

Ladies, we will never really know, but it if it paints a picture that people can live and be at ease with, then I will submit to your beliefs on the matter.

Ladies, Goodnight and God Bless. :)

BERNADETTE 27-08-2007 01:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 464433)
Oh Bollocks............:eek:

Ladies, we will never really know, but it if it paints a picture that people can live and be at ease with, then I will submit to your beliefs on the matter.

Ladies, Goodnight and God Bless. :)

Goodnight and God Bless to you to Doug;)