Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Bolts of lightning expected Friday? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/bolts-of-lightning-expected-friday-33140.html)

Royboy39 28-08-2007 22:05

Re: Bolts of lightning expected Friday?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J (Post 464973)
Wonder if the stupid stuck up blinkered self serving bandits at Buck House will
do the same to wee Willy Windsor? Hope they have learned there lesson with the Charlie, Di and Milla but somehow I doubt it. So if it happens again might be bye bye Windsors hello Mr Pres.

What a pathetic end to a nonsense thread :mad:

Doug 28-08-2007 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J (Post 464973)
Wonder if the stupid stuck up blinkered self serving bandits at Buck House will
do the same to wee Willy Windsor? Hope they have learned there lesson with the Charlie, Di and Milla but somehow I doubt it. So if it happens again might be bye bye Windsors hello Mr Pres.

I doubt that we would end up with a President lording it over England’s increasing brown land. I think we’d slip back to Lord Protector Title whilst Parliament continued to screw the rest of us to support the real Presidents Holy Wars’ that is if our current flock of fluck ups don’t turn us into an Islamist state though immigration first.

This was and should still be a proud country with a history that as defied Republican pretences. The monarchy is an institution that flows throughout every avenue of our culture, religion, Military and civil services. Why change it for something false and fleeting without stature or pride. France almost destroyed herself, America almost certainly will if she continues on her current path, although from her birth she is the world’s only real Republic……..

The Glorious Republic of England…….Bollocks.

Long Live the King, St George and England…….

BERNADETTE 28-08-2007 22:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Royboy39 (Post 464979)

Pathetic to some people maybe, but a lot of us did and still do think of Diana with affection and always will. Have your own opinion by all means but do not try and belittle us for having ours.:(

MargaretR 28-08-2007 22:51

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 464987)
I doubt that we would end up with a President lording it over England’s increasing brown land. I think we’d slip back to Lord Protector Title whilst Parliament continued to screw the rest of us to support the real Presidents Holy Wars’ that is if our current flock of fluck ups don’t turn us into an Islamist state though immigration first.

This was and should still be a proud country with a history that as defied Republican pretences. The monarchy is an institution that flows throughout every avenue of our culture, religion, Military and civil services. Why change it for something false and fleeting without stature or pride. France almost destroyed herself, America almost certainly will if she continues on her current path, although from her birth she is the world’s only real Republic……..

The Glorious Republic of England…….Bollocks.

Long Live the King, St George and England…….

I have heard this before-----"My Queen" :D

SPUGGIE J 28-08-2007 22:51

Quote:

You are entitled to your opinion. So as the thread is based on something that will happen and will be all over the goggle box you wont be watching the telly then?

Doug 28-08-2007 23:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 465000)
I have heard this before-----"My Queen" :D

No, no your thinking of Rindy Roo, he's the only Queen I know on here. :D

Pray tell, what did you find to be racist in my post? :confused: you silly moo....:D

grannyclaret 28-08-2007 23:10

There are loads of countries that wish they had a monachy,,,The queen has done a stirling job,,,Its a shame Charlie diddent have more respect for Diana,,without his bit on the side ,they could have been the perfect family...,

cashman 28-08-2007 23:13

Quote:

yer entitled to yer opinion roy n mine is yer an ignorant get.:(

BERNADETTE 28-08-2007 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannyclaret (Post 465009)
There are loads of countries that wish they had a monachy,,,The queen has done a stirling job,,,Its a shame Charlie diddent have more respect for Diana,,without his bit on the side ,they could have been the perfect family...,

Well said Granny, people tend to forget that he was putting it about for most if not all of the time he was married to Diana, he must have had his eyes shut because her beauty shone both inside and out. She was great.

MargaretR 28-08-2007 23:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 465008)
No, no your thinking of Rindy Roo, he's the only Queen I know on here. :D

Pray tell, what did you find to be racist in my post? :confused: you silly moo....:D

Not racist - just royalist

Doug 28-08-2007 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] (Post 465013)
Not racist - just royalist

OK................:)

Doug 28-08-2007 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 465012)
Well said Granny, people tend to forget that he was putting it about for most if not all of the time he was married to Diana, he must have had his eyes shut because her beauty shone both inside and out. She was great.

That depends on who's dribble you read at the time does it not.......:)

I like Charles, I didn't much care for Diana, but they where, are, both to blame for the failure of their marrage. Would you have hold the same views if she had lived and was humping left right and centre.

Ianto.W. 28-08-2007 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 465011)
yer entitled to yer opinion roy n mine is yer an ignorant get.:(

Thar a good judge Cashy i've just remembered who yon mon is he used to go down blackburn dogs with our gang years ago he couldn't pick a winner down there either sorry roy no offence:D:pyou must remember doctor soyuaves trainer,me, wilf kehoe lol edleston and big john walsh 'the giant pipe' my best dog were homeward bound chin chin:D:D:p

MargaretR 28-08-2007 23:31

They have all been 'putting it about' for CENTURIES
--its just that we have only been aware of it in the last few decades

so think about joining the club
Republic & - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

grannyclaret 28-08-2007 23:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug (Post 465016)
That depends on who's dribble you read at the time does it not.......:)

I like Charles, I didn't much care for Diana, but they where, are, both to blame for the failure of their marrage. Would you have hold the same views if she had lived and was humping left right and centre.

But thats just it,, She wouldent have gone astray ,if Charlie haddent been such a rat,,, Would you be happy if you found your newly married partner was still having a relationship with an old flame?:confused: