Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Hyndburn's Honeys. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/hyndburns-honeys-38336.html)

emamum 04-08-2008 16:47

Re: Hyndburn's Honeys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewb (Post 614720)
I can feel it in my bones.

Is that the affect Blazey in her underwear has on you?

Less 04-08-2008 16:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 614710)
This was to show what I had in store for my boyfriend for valentines day, in the over 18's section, not a family aimed local newspaper nor was I competing with anyone for some sort of status.

Good try though :)

So you think the 18 section only goes locally?

Do a google search for it!

blazey 04-08-2008 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 614724)

It is only accessible to over 18's, unlike the newspaper. Did I not say further back in this thread that i've had pictures in a magasine before?

shakermaker 04-08-2008 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loz (Post 614664)
Is that Blazey?!
If so what right as she got slagging these women off?
Personally i'm not for it but if thats what people want to do then good luck to them.

1) Blazey's picture is irrelevant to this thread as it wasn't entered in a competition in the local rag. It was posted within context in a thread about Valentines Day in over 18s. 2) Blazey hasn't slagged the women off at all. She just sees the entire concept of 'Hyndburn Honeys' tacky, and hasn't even given an opinion on the actual entrants. Are people not allowed to have opinions anymore? :confused:

shakermaker 04-08-2008 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 614724)

No one can see it though unless they're admitted by the moderators, right?

Benipete 04-08-2008 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by emamum23 (Post 614722)
Is that the affect Blazey in her underwear has on you?

Think you read it wrong - Not I can feel it in my pole a bone coming on:hidewall:

Less 04-08-2008 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 614725)
It is only accessible to over 18's, unlike the newspaper. Did I not say further back in this thread that i've had pictures in a magasine before?

Hang on, your changing your own rules, you mean I have to read all that has been posted and not just pick out the juicy bits? That's a change of attitude from you who normally can't be bothered to read everything.
:D

shakermaker 04-08-2008 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 614729)
Hang on, your changing your own rules, you mean I have to read all that has been posted and not just pick out the juicy bits? That's a change of attitude from you who normally can't be bothered to read everything.

Meow!

I've got a new avatar for you...

http://www.bitchycomments.com/Images...cc58731485.jpg

emamum 04-08-2008 17:01

I want that one!!!

blazey 04-08-2008 17:03

To be honest, the whole thing has had endless amounts of negative comments and letters to the observer about it, so I don't see why my one possible negative comment about it matters that much anyway.

We live in a town full of chavs, we pretty much accept that, and people grow up that way because it is seen as the norm. I was pressurised at school to be like those girls, to flaunt myself and to go to parties and get drunk and sleep around. Many of the girls I recognise in the competition are that type of girl.

I'm not going to feel bad just because I think it is tacky to pose in my underwear for the local paper. There is a very stark difference between doing that and in taking a picture of something I bought to wear for my boyfriend to valentines day. I've seen girls go out showing more flesh than that is in that picture of me. I could've showed you the full outfit, knickers and stockings to match, but I didn't, because it wasn't necessary whether it was in over 18's section or not.

Just get over it.

Less 04-08-2008 17:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by shakermaker (Post 614727)
No one can see it though unless they're admitted by the moderators, right?

So I, for example go into the 18 section, download a piccy to my p.c. then send it somewhere else.

google for it.

blazey 04-08-2008 17:07

Do you really think I care less about that picture? It is hardly sexual or erotic in any way. I've seen more flesh in the accyweb gallery :p

shakermaker 04-08-2008 17:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 614735)
So I, for example go into the 18 section, download a piccy to my p.c. then send it somewhere else.

google for it.

No thanks :D

blazey 04-08-2008 17:12

5 Attachment(s)
Just an example of the amount of flesh to be seen in accyweb galleries, all accessible to under 18's.

panther 04-08-2008 17:15

LOL...ewww whos is that bottom? :eek:
and whys it red??.....emmm