Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   keep it up Accy Labour (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/keep-it-up-accy-labour-53175.html)

Mancie 12-05-2010 04:16

keep it up Accy Labour

Beaten but we know the score..the Tories can sort out any deficiet within 2 years.. cuts on the NHS..cuts on education . cuts on everything have that have taken decades for decenct men and women to fight for... lets hope the little support the Lib -Dems have can blunt the massive cuts the Tories will carry out in Education and the health service... after all "education" has always been a bad word for the Tories!:eek:

steeljack 12-05-2010 06:18

Re: keep it up Accy Labour

Mancie ..... Do you take personal responsibility for anything ? at times you come across as a Pol Pot wannabe ,( kill all the Tories because they know how to use a knife and fork, and know how to think) , think the moderators should check your ISP and check if it's a direct link to North Korea . ;)

Mancie 12-05-2010 06:39

The Tories use knives and forks? .. that's a new one on me, lets get things clear,the Tories have battered the life out of what me and you would call "ordinary people" in this country everytime they have been in power, and I can't see why they would or should change this time... take time to look at history.. they hate the NHS.. they hate any benifits to the less well off.. they hate equal higher education for those who have not been born into the system they created.. anyone who has not got loadsa money are easy prey when they work out who will pay for the damage they say Labour have done.. they hold absolute power in the press because the press need the Tories and vis versa.
I rest my case and if anyone can defend the Tories have it!

accyman 12-05-2010 06:41

well it looks like thatchers gonna definatly get her state funeral now so if it must happen i would rather it be sooner than later

garinda 12-05-2010 06:42

At least having a Tory P.M. again should mean a marked improvement in the quality of work of comedians and satirists.

:D

steeljack 12-05-2010 06:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 814098)
. they hold absolute power in the press because the press need the Tories and vis versa.
!

so what your actually saying is the journalism standards of the Daily Worker , Daily Herald, and the Mirror didn't match up to the standards of the Sun , lets face it the "great unwashed" prolitariat prefer tits to ideology and rational thought :D :D

Less 12-05-2010 06:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 814103)
lets face it the "great unwashed" prolitariat prefer tits to ideology and rational thought :D :D

We're going to have a whole Cabinet full of 'em from today so we should enjoy the show.

accyman 12-05-2010 07:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 814101)
At least having a Tory P.M. again should mean a marked improvement in the quality of work of comedians and satirists.

oh dear go it may mean a return of ben elton stand up though :(

garinda 12-05-2010 07:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by accyman (Post 814117)
oh dear go it may mean a return of ben elton stand up though :(

I know.

Poor chap hasn't had much to rant about for the last thirteen years.

He's had to settle for becoming a multi-millionaire, by writing musicals.

:rolleyes::D

Bernard Dawson 12-05-2010 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 814120)
I know.

Poor chap hasn't had much to rant about for the last thirteen years.

He's had to settle for becoming a multi-millionaire, by writing musicals.

:rolleyes::D

I think Rick Mayall, and maybe the resurrection of the New Statesman might be the one to watch out for.

jaysay 12-05-2010 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by steeljack (Post 814085)
Mancie ..... Do you take personal responsibility for anything ? at times you come across as a Pol Pot wannabe ,( kill all the Tories because they know how to use a knife and fork, and know how to think) , think the moderators should check your ISP and check if it's a direct link to North Korea . ;)

Don't be too hard on Mancie SJ it is early morning and WILL have been on the sauce all night, he tends to run off at the mouth after quaffing oodles of fire water all night,:D

jaysay 12-05-2010 09:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bernard Dawson (Post 814161)
I think Rick Mayall, and maybe the resurrection of the New Statesman might be the one to watch out for.

Glad to see you haven't emigrated Bernard, haven't had much to say whilst your shower were plunging use into billions of pounds of debt, great to see your still with us:rolleyes:

Mancie 12-05-2010 10:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 814167)
Glad to see you haven't emigrated Bernard, haven't had much to say whilst your shower were plunging use into billions of pounds of debt, great to see your still with us:rolleyes:

So much debt... did Labour lower your living standards?.. did they slaughter the NHS?..did they not guarantee a basic rate of pay for low earners.. did they not pay for the services you need?.. a bad Government maybe but I can't think of any good Goverment we have had.
I give you something Jaysay you are a die hard and believe in the Tories, lets hope they don't bite you in return ;)

garinda 12-05-2010 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mancie (Post 814174)
I give you something Jaysay you are a die hard and believe in the Tories, lets hope they don't bite you in return ;)

Though I don't think he voted for poor Karen Buckley, the Conservative candidate, in last week's General Election.

A true supporter would have.

:rolleyes:

jaysay 12-05-2010 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 814181)
Though I don't think he voted for poor Karen Buckley, the Conservative candidate, in last week's General Election.

A true supporter would have.

:rolleyes:

A true supporter with principle wouldn't, I didn't:rolleyes: