Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2010, 04:16   #1
God Member

keep it up Accy Labour

Beaten but we know the score..the Tories can sort out any deficiet within 2 years.. cuts on the NHS..cuts on education . cuts on everything have that have taken decades for decenct men and women to fight for... lets hope the little support the Lib -Dems have can blunt the massive cuts the Tories will carry out in Education and the health service... after all "education" has always been a bad word for the Tories!

Last edited by Mancie; 12-05-2010 at 04:22.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 12-05-2010, 06:18   #2
God Member

Re: keep it up Accy Labour

Mancie ..... Do you take personal responsibility for anything ? at times you come across as a Pol Pot wannabe ,( kill all the Tories because they know how to use a knife and fork, and know how to think) , think the moderators should check your ISP and check if it's a direct link to North Korea .
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:39   #3
God Member

The Tories use knives and forks? .. that's a new one on me, lets get things clear,the Tories have battered the life out of what me and you would call "ordinary people" in this country everytime they have been in power, and I can't see why they would or should change this time... take time to look at history.. they hate the NHS.. they hate any benifits to the less well off.. they hate equal higher education for those who have not been born into the system they created.. anyone who has not got loadsa money are easy prey when they work out who will pay for the damage they say Labour have done.. they hold absolute power in the press because the press need the Tories and vis versa.
I rest my case and if anyone can defend the Tories have it!
Old 12-05-2010, 06:41   #4
God Member

well it looks like thatchers gonna definatly get her state funeral now so if it must happen i would rather it be sooner than later

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:42   #5
Give, give, give member

At least having a Tory P.M. again should mean a marked improvement in the quality of work of comedians and satirists.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:47   #6
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
. they hold absolute power in the press because the press need the Tories and vis versa.
!
so what your actually saying is the journalism standards of the Daily Worker , Daily Herald, and the Mirror didn't match up to the standards of the Sun , lets face it the "great unwashed" prolitariat prefer tits to ideology and rational thought
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 06:58   #7
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
lets face it the "great unwashed" prolitariat prefer tits to ideology and rational thought
We're going to have a whole Cabinet full of 'em from today so we should enjoy the show.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:18   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
At least having a Tory P.M. again should mean a marked improvement in the quality of work of comedians and satirists.

oh dear go it may mean a return of ben elton stand up though

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 07:22   #9
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
oh dear go it may mean a return of ben elton stand up though
I know.

Poor chap hasn't had much to rant about for the last thirteen years.

He's had to settle for becoming a multi-millionaire, by writing musicals.

Old 12-05-2010, 09:28   #10
Senior Member+

Quote:
I know.

Poor chap hasn't had much to rant about for the last thirteen years.

He's had to settle for becoming a multi-millionaire, by writing musicals.

I think Rick Mayall, and maybe the resurrection of the New Statesman might be the one to watch out for.
Bernard Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 09:48   #11
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Mancie ..... Do you take personal responsibility for anything ? at times you come across as a Pol Pot wannabe ,( kill all the Tories because they know how to use a knife and fork, and know how to think) , think the moderators should check your ISP and check if it's a direct link to North Korea .
Don't be too hard on Mancie SJ it is early morning and WILL have been on the sauce all night, he tends to run off at the mouth after quaffing oodles of fire water all night,
Old 12-05-2010, 09:52   #12
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard Dawson View Post
I think Rick Mayall, and maybe the resurrection of the New Statesman might be the one to watch out for.
Glad to see you haven't emigrated Bernard, haven't had much to say whilst your shower were plunging use into billions of pounds of debt, great to see your still with us
Old 12-05-2010, 10:10   #13
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Glad to see you haven't emigrated Bernard, haven't had much to say whilst your shower were plunging use into billions of pounds of debt, great to see your still with us
So much debt... did Labour lower your living standards?.. did they slaughter the NHS?..did they not guarantee a basic rate of pay for low earners.. did they not pay for the services you need?.. a bad Government maybe but I can't think of any good Goverment we have had.
I give you something Jaysay you are a die hard and believe in the Tories, lets hope they don't bite you in return
Old 12-05-2010, 10:25   #14
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
I give you something Jaysay you are a die hard and believe in the Tories, lets hope they don't bite you in return
Though I don't think he voted for poor Karen Buckley, the Conservative candidate, in last week's General Election.

A true supporter would have.

Old 12-05-2010, 10:27   #15
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Though I don't think he voted for poor Karen Buckley, the Conservative candidate, in last week's General Election.

A true supporter would have.

A true supporter with principle wouldn't, I didn't

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..