Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Referendum is a load of crap.!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/referendum-is-a-load-of-crap-67387.html)

cashman 28-12-2017 19:05

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Best bet Dave is ignore creeps like that. imho.

DaveinGermany 28-12-2017 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1206365)
Best bet Dave is ignore creeps like that. imho.

A simple enough sentiment Cashy, but I do like to debate an issue, if only to highlight the discrepancies & or confusion in the "logic" of the left.

Margaret Pilkington 28-12-2017 19:18

I don't think that it is right to ignore someone when they call(or even imply) someone racist.
I think that someone like this,who can 'twist' a quote to fit their own perceptions/agenda is to be treated with caution.

cashman 28-12-2017 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1206370)
I don't think that it is right to ignore someone when they call(or even imply) someone racist.
I think that someone like this,who can 'twist' a quote to fit their own perceptions/agenda is to be treated with caution.

I treat em with contempt Margaret.

Retlaw 28-12-2017 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1206370)

Margaret, he is Scottish by descent, and loves to dress up and play the pipes, and don't forget the Scots were racist toward us sassenacs, long before the word racist became the most commonly used ploy to shut people up, and we are called racist, I just wish there was some way to get rid of the scum, thats now floating around what was once this green and pleasant land.
Dave was right in helping ex military lads settle in and see they were treated right, but there is a limit, like the last straw.

Margaret Pilkington 28-12-2017 20:20

Yes, Cashy..I know that you do...but this may mean that they, and their opinions are not challenged.
That cannot be good.
I know that it is unlikely that our opinions will colour or affect theirs, that does not mean we should let their post pass.

cashman 28-12-2017 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1206377)
Yes, Cashy..I know that you do...but this may mean that they, and their opinions are not challenged.
That cannot be good.
I know that it is unlikely that our opinions will colour or affect theirs, that does not mean we should let their post pass.

True everyone should do as they think is the way, I'm pleased Retlaw has passed comment with him knowing who the guy is, it pleased me no end.;)

Margaret Pilkington 28-12-2017 20:41

Cashy...I like the cut of your jib....and I knew that retlaws post would please you no end.
I prefer to think of some midwife holding him up by the ankles and giving his bum a good slap(she was hitting the wrong end if she wanted to knock sense into him).

Burningman 29-12-2017 17:52

Awwwe... You guys are just adorable. So cute.
I would of course, love to chat more but heck... things to do. Hope you all have a lovely New Year and be careful not to hurt your backs doing the funny walk. Hope that final solution works out for you all?
Burningman ... over and out.

cashman 29-12-2017 17:58

If that means what i think then good riddance.and as for funny walks, saw quite a bit of them when i was in san francisco. perhaps you were one of em.:rolleyes:

Margaret Pilkington 29-12-2017 18:35

Burningman, you will be sadly missed.
Except you won't...you aren't really a prolific member...been here since 2006 and made 41 posts.

DaveinGermany 29-12-2017 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Burningman (Post 1206430)
Awwwe... You guys are just adorable. So cute.
I would of course, love to chat more but heck... things to do. Hope you all have a lovely New Year and be careful not to hurt your backs doing the funny walk. Hope that final solution works out for you all?
Burningman ... over and out.

And there we have it, the leftists can't justify their argument cocisely & logically so revert to name calling, then they scuttle back under their rock with their tail between their legs.

Weak & insignificant as always.

hilleluk 12-01-2018 16:58

What does everyone think about another Referendum on the EU...I say NooooooNoooooNoooo

cashman 12-01-2018 17:15

Dont concern me at this point, don't think for a min there will be one.

DaveinGermany 12-01-2018 18:50

We're not the Jocks & most definitely not the eu with their "Do it over again until we get the result we want". It was clear it would be a once in a lifetime event, it happen, leave won, end of!

Now if only the whining remainiacs would accept these simple facts & put as much effort into getting behind the country & the result as they do to their constant bleating, Brexit would've been pretty much done & dusted by now.