Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/)
-   -   Referendum is a load of crap.!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f69/referendum-is-a-load-of-crap-67387.html)

cashman 19-02-2018 19:04

Re: Referendum is a load of crap.!!

Meself its beginning to look quite good fer the U.K. with this lot.;)

kestrelx 20-02-2018 16:31

When we leave EU the NHS will be sold off to the Americans in pieces as part of a trade deal because we will be skint and desperate! They are waiting for it.

cashman 20-02-2018 16:46

Every village has one.:rolleyes:

Margaret Pilkington 20-02-2018 16:54

I don't think we will be skint, and I cannot see how we will be desperate.
There have been a lot of doom and gloom mangers...I think you may have been paying too much attention to them.
The EU are currently crapping themselves at the loss of revenue from the UK....Nederland have said they won't increase their contributions.

If you think the EU are our friends after seeing how they have bad mouthed, bullied and threatened us....and from your comment, I would say that you are one of those folk who wanted to stay in the EU.
I think they are known as remoaners.
Well, I am one of those swivel eyed loons that cannot wait to ditch this undemocratic, money gobbling,corrupt organisation.

kestrelx 20-02-2018 17:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 1209082)
I don't think we will be skint, and I cannot see how we will be desperate.
There have been a lot of doom and gloom mangers...I think you may have been paying too much attention to them.
The EU are currently crapping themselves at the loss of revenue from the UK....Nederland have said they won't increase their contributions.

If you think the EU are our friends after seeing how they have bad mouthed, bullied and threatened us....and from your comment, I would say that you are one of those folk who wanted to stay in the EU.
I think they are known as remoaners.
Well, I am one of those swivel eyed loons that cannot wait to ditch this undemocratic, money gobbling,corrupt organisation.

Shows what you know - I actually voted out.

Margaret Pilkington 20-02-2018 18:07

you can tell me anything...your comments single you out as a remoaner.

I voted out too...I would do the same again tomorrow....I do not regret the way I voted and cannot wait for the divorce papers to come through....but I would like my share of the community property...I guess that is too much to expect.

I really hope that there is no deal, that we walk away and do not give those grabbing bar stools a single red cent

cashman 20-02-2018 18:32

Why should anyone buy what he says? hes only mentioned hes voted out on here SINCE the referendum.:rolleyes: not before no comment at all. check back its easy to do lol

Margaret Pilkington 20-02-2018 18:54

Cashy, he MAY have voted in the way he says(but I doubt it) I cannot prove whether he did or didn't...neither can he.
His comments are not those of someone with the courage of their convictions.
They are those of a remoaner....always negative about how our leaving MIGHT affect us.
We have seen those who predicted doom and gloom be far off the mark.

Guesses are not accurate, predictions likewise. This has not been done before...and it hasn't happened for us yet either.
Those mandarins in the EU would love to divide and rule...that plays directly into their hands...they want to sow uncertainty and despair, it is in their interests to do so.
They need us to be paying in, far more than we need to be in...the benefits are NOT worth the costs.

cashman 20-02-2018 18:57

No-one can prove including him, cos he sure had not the strength of his convictions to say HOW before the event, so i take what he says as complete bullshine.

Margaret Pilkington 21-02-2018 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by kestrelx (Post 1209083)
Shows what you know - I actually voted out.

I didn't SAY that I knew...I was just going off the tone of your negative post.
I do not know anyone who wants to reverse their vote....the only comment I hear is 'blooming get on with it'...and if those clueless bullies who are supposed to be negotiating don't want to play ball then the other comment is 'walk away...no deal is better than a raw deal'

DaveinGermany 21-02-2018 12:18

The italians are heading to the voting booths next month 4th March 2018. Lots of anti eu talk from a few of the parties plus a general attitude of anger over mass immigration, so centre right & right parties look like forming a coalition & grabbing the bulk of the vote.

Bring it on Italia!

Who knows, maybe the Eyties will be sticking it to the eu-rinal sooner than us beleageured Brits, mind you, we know who to blame for our lack of progress though don't we?

monkey hanger 23-02-2018 08:32

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1209116]
I do not know anyone who wants to reverse their vote....

unlike a lot of elections where i thought after i wish i had not voted for them this seems to be one where everyone seems more determined than ever for their vote to be acted on. some like me were waiting for years for this vote and no one would ever get me to change it. trouble is the remoaners think the same and will do anything in their power to stop it.

Retlaw 23-02-2018 23:36

The EU refrendum was one of the few times I have ever been in a polling booth, I want OUT, the frogs hate us for having to change their nappies in two world wars, the jerries have never, and will never get over the fact, that British Soldiers marched thro Berlin with fixed bayonets twice during the 1900's. They couldnt beat us on the battle field, but they've made us suffer 40 years of progresive hell with their devious paper shuffling tactics. To me their only goal is the dilution of the British race, till we no longer exist as a nation.
Rule Brittania. We should fight them on the beaches, turn back the hoards before its to late. We should show Frau Merkel some British steel again.
I may be getting old and a bit potty, but thems my thoughts on the EU.

hilleluk 24-02-2018 07:02

Hear Hear Retlaw...The United Kingdom is by far the best place in the world to be born and live

Accyborn 24-02-2018 07:16

?
Quote:

Originally Posted by hilleluk (Post 1209217)
Hear Hear Retlaw...The United Kingdom is by far the best place in the world to be born and live

Are you speaking from experiance?