Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-03-2007, 19:43   #271
I am Banned

Re: Are You Safe In His Taxi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondola View Post
Garinda,

I suspected from Chav's first post that as a child he had been the the beneficiary of indifferent education. His second post served to confirm the suspicion.

and i suspect you are an opposing member of teh council or have ties to the opposing members of council and are simply using these assaults on women to score points against the conservitaves . At least graham jones although i dont personaly agree with a lot of what he says has teh balls to use his real name and even though gayle knight at times has her moments of lunarcy she uses her real name

hey plenty of people dont use their real name but then again plenty of people dont coem here simply to sling mud so we dont need to

oh hell now it sounds liek iem a PB supporter

if your reading this PB mines a pint of stella

Last edited by chav1; 23-03-2007 at 19:45.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-03-2007, 20:15   #272
mez
God Member

gondola...... the best way, to get the best impression & more so the friendliness of some of the accywebbers, is to come to a meeting & then you can at least KNOW who you are slagging off ......... we do so to members whom we know personally ....no offence is taken just lots of pm's flying about ....not online ...disscretion is the best form on here!!!!

next meet boars head .....31st march ..you are quite welcome to attend ........ roughly about 30 members each meet do ...
Old 23-03-2007, 20:17   #273
I am Banned

ime just misunderstood realy
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 20:43   #274
I am Banned

''At least graham jones although i dont personaly agree with a lot of what he says has teh balls to use his real name''

Just as you do chav!!. I think it is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

So far as regards my motives, I am simply attempting to unravel the truth behind this scandalous event.
gondola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 20:50   #275
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

So far as regards my motives, I am simply attempting to unravel the truth behind this scandalous event. ----- oh yeh? you just became a member, this is the only thread you have contributed to, that suggests to me an ULTERIOR MOTIVE.
Old 23-03-2007, 20:54   #276
Give, give, give member

If we judged each other on our user names, to me 'gondola' conjures up a picture of a greasy Ita, stirring the **** with his pole, whilst going through the filthy waters of Venice.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 20:58   #277
I am Banned

Cashman,

Idiots such as yourself, with their banal rantings admit impediment to enabling the unravelling of the truth in matters such as this. I reiterate to you my previous point, that the issue is to attempt to ensure that there is not a repeat of the astounding decision, far less the intention to score points. Failure to ascertain the reasons for this decision occuring in the first place may allow a similar situation to occur again, and that may potentially prove costly. Hence i assert that you cease your stupidity.

It costs to be stupid. The more stupid you are, the more it costs.
Old 23-03-2007, 20:58   #278
Resident Waffler

gondola, those of us who have been Accywebbers a while know Chav and know that your presumptions about him are wrong.

We have one member on here who persistently misspells one very simple word - probably his brain working faster than his fingers but he's an intelligent guy in a very responsible and well-paid occupation. I dread to think what erroneous conclusions you would have drawn about him based on his inability to spell one simple word.

I have a daughter who is dyslexic. She isn't lacking in intelligence and is predicted to do very well in her exams and has her sights set on a worthwhile career. Would you dismiss her as incapable due to her disability?

I find your attitude quite offensive.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 21:00   #279
God Member

Dont like your attitude Gondola, how dare you come on this site and insult its members like that!
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 21:00   #280
Resting in peace

You do not need to be a brain surgeon to work you out 'gondola', the fence is were you come from, get back on it or come back with some constructive answers, the members of this forum are no fools to be baffled by your bull****, and I will quote you "I am only simply attempting to unravel the truth behind this scandalous event" Donald Duck could and has already done that, stop stating the obvious and make a constructive statement, instead of slagging members off. Name and address supplied upon request!
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 21:01   #281
Resident Waffler

I'm beginning to regret that I gave you karma when you first started posting here Gondola.

Old 23-03-2007, 21:02   #282
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Hence i assert that you cease your stupidity. -- you assert, throwing yer toys out of the pram now are we?
Old 23-03-2007, 21:03   #283
Resident Waffler

What a pity that a very serious topic has degenerated into slagging off the members of this forum by a newbie.

Old 23-03-2007, 21:17   #284
I am Banned

I think you will find that the information i have submitted since my appearance on this thread yesterday has been nothing save 'constructive'. I have actually submiited tangible material, with a considered view supported by facts. It was Chav that decided to lower the standards with his industrial language.

Loyalty to your 'numpty' friend is fine, but not when it means sacrificing a principle.
Old 23-03-2007, 21:21   #285

Can we please get back onto the topic.
claytonender is offline   Reply With Quote

« the sun today | tea »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..