Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-03-2007, 21:22   #286
God Member

Re: Are You Safe In His Taxi

That was after you'd already insulted him, what your excuse for the insult on Cashman? Nobody was saying that your input wasn't constructive, I think just a bit surprised at the insults.
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 23-03-2007, 21:23   #287
Resident Waffler

Chav asked a sensible question - and a valid one. What was wrong with that?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 21:23   #288
I am Banned

Willow,

You suggest that you find my attitude towards dyslexics offensive. Can you point me to any reference i have made to dyslexic people, let alone a negative one.

I think i am owed an apology
gondola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 21:24   #289
Resting in peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by gondola View Post
I think you will find that the information i have submitted since my appearance on this thread yesterday has been nothing save 'constructive'. I have actually submiited tangible material, with a considered view supported by facts. It was Chav that decided to lower the standards with his industrial language.

Loyalty to your 'numpty' friend is fine, but not when it means sacrificing a principle.
The current Council and it's supporters and anyone who prejudges people have no principles.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 21:25   #290
I am Banned

I agree with clayton - discussion needs to be restored to the title of this thread.
Old 23-03-2007, 21:26   #291
Resident Waffler

Chav asked:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
amongst all this waffle has anyone named the other taxi firm yet ?

sory if it has been mentioned but theres only so much waffle i can read before my mind switches off

all i need to know is

perverts = bad thing

which firms are employing them = ?

if anyone can fill in the missing answer i as well as many women will be very greatfull

if the other firm has been mentioned then again i appologise but liek i sated earlier too much waffle and i switch off , infact if i read this very post agin i will probably switch off after line 4

thanx
You responded:
Quote:
Chav,

Doubtless to say, you have chosen an appropriate username. It is rather fitting.

Whilst you may think that the issue is merely a case of naming and shaming specific drivers and firms, more enlightend readers realise that to get to the root of the problem the systematic procedures and the failure to implement them is what needs to be addressed.

Close the door on your way out.

Which in my opinion was totally uncalled for.

Old 23-03-2007, 21:31   #292
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

agree willow, gondola did make some constructive comments earlier in the thread,but i think the guys so far up his own backside,hes lost the plot.
Old 23-03-2007, 21:32   #293
I am Banned

Dear Supporters of Chavs,

I have found the responses posted by Chav complete and utter tosh. He ought to spend his time at an allotment or some such. Obviously others disagree.

For purposes of ensuring this thread is not hijacked by a discussion about the hallmarks of chaves, I suggest a line is drawn under it.
Old 23-03-2007, 21:36   #294
Resting in peace

This phase of the discussion is not about chav's mentality, it is yours!
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 21:39   #295
Resident Waffler

It might help your case gondola if you were big enough to apologise.

Old 23-03-2007, 21:40   #296
God Member

Quote:
Dear Supporters of Chavs,

I have found the responses posted by Chav complete and utter tosh. He ought to spend his time at an allotment or some such. Obviously others disagree.

For purposes of ensuring this thread is not hijacked by a discussion about the hallmarks of chaves, I suggest a line is drawn under it.
I think you may have just confirmed that you are indeed a politician of some sort. Supporters in non-political terms are known as friends and you also wanted the last word
Old 23-03-2007, 21:44   #297
Resident Waffler

One thing which has gone completely over your head gondola is the fact that Chav1 is not an actual chav. The username is tongue in cheek. My username is likewise - everyone who knows me knows that a less willowy person you are never likely to meet.

Are we to assume from your name that you are a traditional Venetian rowing boat plying to and fro on the canal?

Old 23-03-2007, 21:55   #298
I am Banned

Willow,

Using a pseudonym ought not be frowned upon - after all the facility exists for a purpose. It was not chav's username, but his actions that led me to address him as pond life. After all, his use of expletives was entirely unjustified. Yet i did not see his 'supporters' suggesting he maintain his counsel.

One rule for one and one for another. Double standards are the hallmark of those that choose to defend his moronic ways.

Last edited by gondola; 23-03-2007 at 21:59.
Old 23-03-2007, 21:57   #299
God Member

TAXI FOR GONDOLA....

Oh but which firm do we ring????

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2007, 21:59   #300
God Member

Quote:
Willow,

Using a pseudonym ought not be frowned upon - after all the facility exists for a purpose. It was not chav's username, but his actions that led me to addressing him as pond life. After all, his use of expletives was entirely unjustified. Yet i did not see his 'supporters' suggesting he maintain his counsel.

One rule for one and one for another. Double standards are the hallmark of those that choose to defend his moronic ways.
I thought Chav told you where to go after you'd insulted him!
Anyway back on thread, phone CB'S
grego is offline   Reply With Quote

« the sun today | tea »

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..