Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-02-2011, 20:04   #76
Give, give, give member

re: Beagle dog stabbed to death - This is sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
I'm afraid you've proved nothing.

Yes most serial killers start their perverted journey, by first exhibiting cruelty to animals.

However,the vast majority of naughty kids, pulling the wings off daddy longlegs, or similarly being cruel to other creatures etc., don't go on to become serial murderers.

It's as stupid, and factually unfounded, as saying that every dope smoker ends up a being a smack head.

They don't.

In either case.
I know someone, now a vicar, who as a kid, used to put bangers up cat's backsides, and then light them.

Sick.

Sadly not so common.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 04-02-2011, 20:07   #77
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
i would never live in glasgow and the crime statistics are still lower than the national average its usually junkie on junkie which is quite alright because i dont live near any in a 2 mile radius which proves my point people should be afraid of somebody who is wandering the streets early in the morning with a knife, stabbing a living being 18 times. up here i can watch my telly and sleep in peace without any chav or any plonkers making a noise and being anti-social and if you read the comment at the bottom proves thats its common knowledge that killers start on animals first Crackdown on sadists as animal cruelty prosecutions rise - The Daily Record

Whatever.

You've left.

As stated earlier.

One less hysterical Nelly.

Every cloud.

Silver lining.

Etc.

Old 04-02-2011, 20:10   #78
God Member

thats doing something once to an animal but this is eighteen times to one animal sick as it is a couple of times but eighteen times is a frenzy,somebody very angry or even done with no emotion is scarier.what were they doing up there at that time next youll be saying its the sas on a training excercise..
Old 04-02-2011, 20:15   #79
Give, give, give member

Quote:
i dont live near any in a 2 mile radius
Who mentioned two miles?

Actually, if you check post two, I stated within a five mile radius.

Check your facts.

Ok, going on previous posts, regarding actual facts, don't bother.

A boy from Ayrshire used to work for me.

He was a bit highly strung, and hysterical, though some called him simple minded too.

Old 04-02-2011, 20:18   #80
God Member

im talking about through the fields the road will be about 5 he must have been blending in with the company lol
Old 04-02-2011, 20:19   #81
Give, give, give member

Quote:
thats doing something once to an animal but this is eighteen times to one animal sick as it is a couple of times but eighteen times is a frenzy,somebody very angry or even done with no emotion is scarier.what were they doing up there at that time next youll be saying its the sas on a training excercise..
Try and calm yourself down.

It's not serial kilers you should be scared of.

It's getting yourself so worked up, you give yourself a giddy turn.

Fear can be a very worrying phobia.

Old 04-02-2011, 20:26   #82
God Member

im no feart it should be the people of accy. just read about the guy near peel park school theres a lot of things happening near peel park my daughter used to go there and i used to walk my dog over the coppice its very wierd round there now..
Old 04-02-2011, 20:30   #83
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

get a life, theres been flashers etc around accy, and MANY other places since i was a lad n probably well before that. i would crush em all under a rock, but thats summat else,
Old 04-02-2011, 20:37   #84
Give, give, give member

Quote:
im no feart it should be the people of accy. just read about the guy near peel park school theres a lot of things happening near peel park my daughter used to go there and i used to walk my dog over the coppice its very wierd round there now..
Yes, the whole area's horrendous.

Perverts, serial killers, satanic abuse, witchcraft, murder most horrid.

Much worse than anywhere else in the country.

You were certainly justified in leaving the town.

In fact, I can't think why you're still wandering around this area's local internet forum.

You're being terribley brave.

Brave, at least for you.

Old 04-02-2011, 20:50   #85
God Member

i was only stating a fact that accringtn is getting worse.it wasnt as bad as this when i moved to accy in the early nineties i had some good times there but i did remember there being a flasher that frequented the whalley road area. stating glasgow is like stating the crime statistics from manchester one thing they did do round here is get rid of kerelaw where one of the bulger killers was rumoured to have lived..we all know why acrrington has gone downhill there is 2 abodes which has been the reasons for this..
Old 04-02-2011, 20:57   #86
God Member

An incident such as the one reported in The Observer would never occur in Scotland of course.

Case Studies: Terrible toll of animal cruelty in Scotland | Scotland | STV News
The Scottish SPCA have revealed that 2009 was the "worst in recent memory" for animal cruelty in Scotland.

The charity have released the details of a series of horrifying cases across the country that will shock animal lovers.

SSPCA launch animal cruelty probe after dog is starved to death in Edinburgh - The Daily Record
ANIMAL welfare officers are appealing for information after a dog was starved to death and thrown over a fence.

The body of the Staffordshire bull terrier was found in Edinburgh yesterday morning, in what the Scottish SPCA said was one of the worst cases of animal cruelty it had investigated.

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
yerself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 20:57   #87
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

please enlighten us about these 2 abodes, there is not a great deal of difference to me in accy from the early 90s to now. n i'm a damn site older than then n i do not think i have more to fear these days.
Old 04-02-2011, 21:03   #88
Give, give, give member

Quote:
i was only stating a fact that accringtn is getting worse.it wasnt as bad as this when i moved to accy in the early nineties i had some good times there but i did remember there being a flasher that frequented the whalley road area. stating glasgow is like stating the crime statistics from manchester one thing they did do round here is get rid of kerelaw where one of the bulger killers was rumoured to have lived..we all know why acrrington has gone downhill there is 2 abodes which has been the reasons for this..
We'll live with it. More than happily.

Crime aside, just after you left...

Whoosh!

The area's average intelligence quota shot right up.

Odd that.

Swings and roundabouts.

Living in Dante's Inferno, but with kiddies with a much higher than average I.Q.

Nature's compensation.

Karma.

Old 04-02-2011, 21:05   #89
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
The body of the Staffordshire bull terrier was found in Edinburgh yesterday morning, in what the Scottish SPCA said was one of the worst cases of animal cruelty it had investigated.
Evil.

Evil and racist.

Poor English Staffy.

Old 04-02-2011, 21:05   #90
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerself View Post
An incident such as the one reported in The Observer would never occur in Scotland of course.

Case Studies: Terrible toll of animal cruelty in Scotland | Scotland | STV News
The Scottish SPCA have revealed that 2009 was the "worst in recent memory" for animal cruelty in Scotland.

The charity have released the details of a series of horrifying cases across the country that will shock animal lovers.

SSPCA launch animal cruelty probe after dog is starved to death in Edinburgh - The Daily Record
ANIMAL welfare officers are appealing for information after a dog was starved to death and thrown over a fence.

like i say comparing the full crime statisics of scotland is like comparing the crime statsicics for everything north of watford...if its in england or scotland its still sick or any country in the world its still sick i hope they catch the nethendral who done it in accy i hope good prevails over evil in accy there is still a lot of good people in accy but there is a proportion of people who want to spoil what was good in accy.it changed a lot for me like having a bit of peace and quiet would have helped .

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..