Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2007, 09:50   #1

blo---y kids

Ive had me son staying for a few days he,s on easter leave ,last night four of is mates from the regament turned up bringin loads of ale an wontin some wereta crash, nahprob, it were turned 4when the ale ran out at 6-30 they all went for a run , to rishton an back.
then thave raped my fridge 1,1/2 oh bacan 1lb sausage 2lb white pudding
2 lb black pudding 3 tins oh beans an 10 duck eggs anall me bread ,im getting to old for this, les than two hours kip an some ****** starts fryin bacon ide rather keep um aweek than a fortnite thankfully there all ok one of there mates died last week in that bloody sence lasewar there now away to see his family befor going back to alldershot
moonshiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 09-04-2007, 10:13   #2
Give, give, give member

Re: blo---y kids

You're only grumpy because of the lack of sleep, or jealous because you weren't up all night suppin' then out running a short while after.

I bet you're as proud as punch of the lot of 'em.

Really sorry to hear about the loss of their friend.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 10:40   #3
white rabbits

I Bet You Would Rather Have An Empty Fridge Than No Son....
God Bless All Those Lads.....
Old 09-04-2007, 11:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyclaret View Post
I Bet You Would Rather Have An Empty Fridge Than No Son....
God Bless All Those Lads.....
your right what yahsay lass but i had ta have me little rant, icouldunt walk as far as what they call abit of arun
moonshiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:18   #5
white rabbits

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshiner View Post
your right what yahsay lass but i had ta have me little rant, icouldunt walk as far as what they call abit of arun

your right there ...i have a lot of senior moments,,,,
Old 09-04-2007, 11:25   #6
Resting in Peace

Know exactly the problem Moonshiner, 'cept this weekend has worked the opposite way for me.

I was forwarned that my son and two mates would be descending on me on Sat. night to meet up with an old school friend and some of her friends for night out in Burnley.

Be prepared I thought .. never enough food in the fridge for this lot. Well, wasn't cooking for them Sat. night, so sent out for Pizza .. at this point next door neighbour's daughter came to show me her lovely baby .. so never got chance to make any salad as Pizza man came during visit.

Course never got any sleep til 5 a.m. when they all eventually crashed out.

One decided to go home about 10.15 with no breakfast. Son and other friend, ok have bacon butties but son advises me that due to 'appointment' in the evening they would not be staying for tea !!

Now I am left with sausage rolls, salad, large leg of lamb plus all the veg. that goes with it, one packet of bacon cannot put back in the freezer, extra fruit, jaffa cakes, bread, eggs .. all things that I won't get through before they need chucking. Perhaps we should get together ... (Noticed they didn't forget to take back the 12 pack of Carling though )
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:52   #7
white rabbits

[quote=katex;. (Noticed they didn't forget to take back the 12 pack of Carling though )[/quote]
WELL THEY GOT THEIR PRIORITIES RIGHT THEN....
Old 09-04-2007, 13:10   #8
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Perhaps we should get together ...

You two sound made for each other -
'Lady with large supply of surplus food seeks man with empty fridge.'

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 14:11   #9
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshiner View Post
Ive had me son staying for a few days he,s on easter leave ,last night four of is mates from the regament turned up bringin loads of ale an wontin some wereta crash, nahprob, it were turned 4when the ale ran out at 6-30 they all went for a run , to rishton an back.
then thave raped my fridge 1,1/2 oh bacan 1lb sausage 2lb white pudding
2 lb black pudding 3 tins oh beans an 10 duck eggs anall me bread ,im getting to old for this, les than two hours kip an some ****** starts fryin bacon ide rather keep um aweek than a fortnite thankfully there all ok one of there mates died last week in that bloody sence lasewar there now away to see his family befor going back to alldershot

Anybody going to translate that into english?
tadah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 14:22   #10
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadah View Post
Anybody going to translate that into english?

I understand it.

Obviously there's clever intelligent, and then there's clever arrogant.

Everyone makes mistakes, me included. Criticising people's posts is one sure way of ensuring no one will post, and the forum will become sluggish, and then die.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 14:23   #11
Resident Waffler

Made perfect sense to me.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 14:42   #12
God Member

made perfect sense to me too.

know exactly how you feel moonshiner, my lads in the army and ive had my fair share of getting up and stepping over bodies and tinnies and pizza boxes etc, and !! having an empty fridge . credit where its due though they,ve always cleaned and washed up for me before they head off even got a lovely bunch of flowers off one of em to say thanks ...seems to have quietened down a bit now since he moved to preston..hahaha
cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 15:26   #13
☆ V.I.P Member ☆

bloody kids?? bloody pigs more like!! the greedy sods i suppose ill have all this to come when my sons older
Old 09-04-2007, 18:16   #14
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post

You two sound made for each other -
'Lady with large supply of surplus food seeks man with empty fridge.'
Hey, think you may have got something there Willow ! The GSOH, LTR etc., never seems to work for me.

Just one question re. Moonshiner's post though.. what's white pudding ?
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 18:39   #15
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Hey, think you may have got something there Willow ! The GSOH, LTR etc., never seems to work for me.

Just one question re. Moonshiner's post though.. what's white pudding ?
Oatmeal,barley,offal & some other stuff the jocks call haute cuisine.Actually i've had it several times when visiting the relatives over the wall & it's quite good.Along similar lines to haggis,black pudding & mrs McSilver tells me you can buy it in Farmfoods down McAccy.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..