Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2008, 04:47   #31
God Member

Re: Bloke runs onto heathrow runway with rucksack..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post
*LOL* what happened?

not goin out on a student night till the next time eh?
There is a student night every night in Lancaster. This is the first I've ever been on. I thought it was a load of crap that's all.

In fact the highlight of my evening was when I left and bumped into some of my tutors, one of whom I normally drink with, but I already had a kebab in hand so I couldn't go with them which was a shame.

Nobody really wants to talk to me on student nights because I just want to talk about serious things, and normally the girls are just shrieking and chasing boys, and boys are slobbering all over me, on this occasion it was the newly elected law society secretary, which I found very awkward seen as I have just split with my boyfriend of 3 years, so I just wasn't having a very good time.

Maybe I should run onto the run way with a bomb strapped to my back...

Sorry but I had to tie my night out into the topic.
blazey is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-03-2008, 04:53   #32
Senior Member+

*LOL* ah the serious drinker eh? the stuff i see on a student night out you couldnt imagine it... hmmm i need a kebab actually. quite hungry. i was gonna get some fried chicken but then thought otherwise but now i regret it. chicken. mmmmmmm.

i've seen worser night outs - where a girl's broken up with her bf, got blind drunk, her friends have left her or she's lost em, and to top that cause she was so druink she's lost her handbag which had her fone and keys in it along with the id etc inc her passport. and then when u try to help her she goes off on one and walks off alone.
Old 15-03-2008, 04:59   #33
God Member

Quote:
*LOL* ah the serious drinker eh? the stuff i see on a student night out you couldnt imagine it... hmmm i need a kebab actually. quite hungry. i was gonna get some fried chicken but then thought otherwise but now i regret it. chicken. mmmmmmm.

i've seen worser night outs - where a girl's broken up with her bf, got blind drunk, her friends have left her or she's lost em, and to top that cause she was so druink she's lost her handbag which had her fone and keys in it along with the id etc inc her passport. and then when u try to help her she goes off on one and walks off alone.
I have done all of that in fact just last week i came home, thought I had lost my ID so reported it missing straight away then got into bed and found it under my blanket

I once stood on the bottom of a broken bottle and then pulled it out again, that was messy an I had to go hospital the next day.

I have had my drink spiked too which was also pretty messy, particularly when i got home, jumped into a cold shower and cut myself open everywhere, including my foot again >.<

I do prefer being a serious drinker, it's less painful.
Old 15-03-2008, 05:02   #34
Senior Member+

*LOL* worse i ever got at uni was downing a bottle of vodka in a drinking game that was fixed against me got to the club sat down fell asleep and at the end of the night the doormen carried me out and my mate took me to my flat - i crashed out on the floor - half scrambled onto the bed and woke up 101% i never suffered from hangovers

how did u cut urself in the shower?! its just water there!
Old 15-03-2008, 05:08   #35
God Member

Quote:
*LOL* worse i ever got at uni was downing a bottle of vodka in a drinking game that was fixed against me got to the club sat down fell asleep and at the end of the night the doormen carried me out and my mate took me to my flat - i crashed out on the floor - half scrambled onto the bed and woke up 101% i never suffered from hangovers

how did u cut urself in the shower?! its just water there!
lol the plug... dont ask... I think I mustve knocked a few razors down with me too, who knows, I only remember falling in the shower then I was awake in my pj's covered in plasters.

vodka turns me evil, I try to avoid it. Though in the words of my male criminal law tutor 'women f*** you up' 'women mess with your head' which is basically along the lines of women are evil anyway.

Our criminal law tutor asked us if we had been abused by a partner before, then said he has. I think he has issues.
Old 15-03-2008, 05:20   #36
Senior Member+

the plug!? wtf!? did u have the killer plug from mars in that shower or something!?

since that night i've not had vodka - taht was 7 yrs ago. i went off it totally - vodka and donner meat. the smell of both reminds me of that night.

thats rather disturbing for ur tutor to disclose that. i think that annual psychiatry test is overdue
Old 15-03-2008, 05:26   #37
God Member

Quote:
the plug!? wtf!? did u have the killer plug from mars in that shower or something!?

since that night i've not had vodka - taht was 7 yrs ago. i went off it totally - vodka and donner meat. the smell of both reminds me of that night.

thats rather disturbing for ur tutor to disclose that. i think that annual psychiatry test is overdue
he's recently divorced and a bit camp, we think she may have converted him. He is a good tutor though, though offensive in a bad way, rather than in a jimmy carr sort of way.

I'm anti-feminist though so I love him. Should've heard the things he was saying in our seminar on rape. Harsh even for me to take so I dread to think what the feminists of the group think about him.
Old 15-03-2008, 05:36   #38
Senior Member+

*L* a great example to our future law makers!!

i knew one guy who'd been married for like 30 yrs b4 deciding he was gay and broke off his marriage!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..