Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2006, 19:05   #31

Re: Enforced Voting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by talentedbutslow
In Australia we have enforcd voting.......and big fines if you don,t... .....Seems to me this is a fairer way of everyone having a say how the country should be run......regardless of whether we think all politicians are morons out to make an easy quid......
And thats what they should have in this country to get all the fat,idle lazy sods who can't be bothered to F*rt never mind vote down to the polling station and have it explained to them; This is pen,this is paper this is Ballot Box.NOW VOTE.
jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 03-05-2006, 19:26   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie
thats brill, mash up another rain forest with with wasted ballot papers, typical tory!
I hardly think that will mash up a rainforest, and it's quite easy to plant new trees, not to mention other ways of voting.

I can't remember the last time a Tory went and mashed up a rainforest anyway, as far as im aware there isn't any in the UK... although if you know of a secret one i'd love to hear!
Old 03-05-2006, 19:51   #33
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
anyone who wants things to be compulsary should sod of to live in places liek russia , iraq or china

i prefer freedom of choice , freedom of will and freedom of speech which sadly under this govenment is getting stripped away from us one bit at a time one way or another

well if its getting stripped away, we can save the trip to china and stay here. cant see hollands pies being available in china.
bad breath brown is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..