Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2011, 07:21   #406
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: Free grit for all!

I have just moved several posts about the clinical waste issue to the thread that is already discussing.

You can find it here http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ion-59080.html
Old 20-09-2011, 08:51   #407
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
What a good idea
Ya I thought that when I first posted it Neil
Old 20-09-2011, 08:54   #408
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Moss View Post
I would have thought that you'd have been quick to point out Peter's contributions to the online world through his Twitter account? He seems very good at holding his own when it comes to knocking the opposition.

I hope nothing libellous comes of it:

Twitter
Sorry Ken I'm not a twit so don't feel the need to fallow anybody on inane sites like Twitter
Old 20-09-2011, 09:35   #409
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I have just moved several posts about the clinical waste issue to the thread that is already discussing.

You can find it here http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f...ion-59080.html
yeah i was surprised to see it talked about in a grit thread but i had to respond to where it was im afraid

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 14:27   #410
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Give over, you'll have Jaysay rattling out his 'shopkeepers' should sweep the pavements speech again

here here... and they could start by removing all the flipping drunks ... that sit outside the market hall.....

its no wonder people don't go in:
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 14:28   #411
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinman221 View Post
Dont think so not with the amount of rain we have had this "summer"
tis true.... however my drive way is under cover see.... so it took forev er to wash it way
magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 14:35   #412
Senior Member+

Grit Glorious Grit!!!....I've ordered mine!..Owt fer nowt & i'm there wi a Bucket!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 14:37   #413
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpie View Post
here here... and they could start by removing all the flipping drunks ... that sit outside the market hall.....

its no wonder people don't go in:
i thought accy center was a no drinking zone as in you cant carry an open container of booze ie: bottle or can

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 21-09-2011, 15:03   #414
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i thought accy center was a no drinking zone as in you cant carry an open container of booze ie: bottle or can
Try telling the local alkies.
Old 21-09-2011, 17:30   #415
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Try telling the local alkies.
cant the police just spray them in the eyes with CS spray as the walk past them?

its a win win for everyone

they get blury vision a whole lot quicker and they go home off the streets to get their eyes washed

maybe a bath too if you spray them enough

Old 21-09-2011, 17:42   #416
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
cant the police just spray them in the eyes with CS spray as the walk past them?

its a win win for everyone

they get blury vision a whole lot quicker and they go home off the streets to get their eyes washed

maybe a bath too if you spray them enough
Do ya know I've been down accy a few times now and haven't managed to see a wino yet, must be their day off when I'm there
Old 21-09-2011, 18:20   #417
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Do ya know I've been down accy a few times now and haven't managed to see a wino yet, must be their day off when I'm there
Well you need to make an appointment, let us know when your coming into town and us wino's will congregate In the railway for you!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 18:58   #418
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Well you need to make an appointment, let us know when your coming into town and us wino's will congregate In the railway for you!
Well it all depends on the weather Less, I've been down accy a few times this summer on a Wednesday, usually, didn't bother today, but hope to be down next week, so if your in the Railway, ya can buy me a pint
Old 21-09-2011, 18:58   #419
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
yeh should know,its a poor scrounging day Wednesday.
Old 21-09-2011, 19:00   #420
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
do they serve wine in the brown bag now to cater for you

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..