Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-08-2005, 21:12   #16
Give, give, give member

Re: Grown up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
Grow up ........... NOOO I'm not doing that ..... no way!!

I know I've gone to far the other way when the kids are telling me to behave!!!

lmao! I just seen Slinks post and my oldest 2 squibs and their mates think me and Slinks are ace to hang out with ......... scarey thought lol!!
Don't know why but I just got a view of Patsy and Eddie in Ab Fab, younger and far prettier of course.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-08-2005, 21:16   #17
God Member

G-man you on the sauce again or something stonger.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 21:18   #18
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
Don't know why but I just got a view of Patsy and Eddie in Ab Fab, younger and far prettier of course.

OMG Rind that's not the first time that's been said .......... I really am scared now ...... no I'm serious ... I'm scared!
Old 31-08-2005, 21:29   #19

I thought i was grown up the first time i had a shave, and now i hate it!!!! My dad used to say "you don't need to shave son" but of course i knew better lol

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 21:31   #20
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGY
I thought i was grown up the first time i had a shave, and now i hate it!!!! My dad used to say "you don't need to shave son" but of course i knew better lol
With your legs Wingy it would be a shame to hide them behind a layer of hair.

Old 31-08-2005, 21:33   #21
Give, give, give member

Quote:
OMG Rind that's not the first time that's been said .......... I really am scared now ...... no I'm serious ... I'm scared!
You two are Pats and Eddie, as long as you don't see me as June Whitfield all will be well.

Old 31-08-2005, 21:41   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
You two are Pats and Eddie, as long as you don't see me as June Whitfield all will be well.
Well your most certainly not a Saffy lol!!
Old 31-08-2005, 21:41   #23
God Member

I think you grow up a little when you have kids, but its also a great excuse for acting like a kid, I love playing with Ellies dolls and Barbie( its got 7 pairs of shoes) sheer bliss! As a teenager I always thought I knew best its only now I'm older that I realise how little I actually knew!
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 21:54   #24

i agree grego!! Now that i'm living on my own and mum don't have a say, Georgia's having a scaletrix for xmas!! and i got a massive loft conversion to stick it in!!! Roll on december lol

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 22:00   #25
God Member

OMG this is really embarrassing but I bought myself a Robosapien for Christmas just because he trumps and wolf whistles, I've now found he's also ace for winding the dog up and my Dad bought me a Subaru remote control car ..... I will get the real thing off him when I grow up
Old 31-08-2005, 22:09   #26
God Member

When I go to the park with the kids, i make all the other kids get off the swings, so i can have a go. I can still go as high, i still manage to obtain the BUMPS........but boy do i ache the day after.
My body wants to get old, but my mind certainly does NOT!!!!!!

And as I said in my blogg the other day, I broke my toe PLAY FIGHTING with ginge..............so no!!! I'm not giving my youth up for nothing........

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 22:15   #27
I am Banned

i cant answer this question because men NEVER grow up

we pretend we have but even at 90 years of age we will still be the same mentaly as at 17
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 22:16   #28
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
When I go to the park with the kids, i make all the other kids get off the swings, so i can have a go. I can still go as high, i still manage to obtain the BUMPS........but boy do i ache the day after.
Could have done with you last week when there was 4 teenagers and only 2 of us but when I wanted to fight for the swing sadly that 2 became 1! I didn't fancy my chances of getting a swing on my own so I sulked off to the slide instead I'll remember their faces though !!
Old 31-08-2005, 22:22   #29
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Could have done with you last week when there was 4 teenagers and only 2 of us but when I wanted to fight for the swing sadly that 2 became 1! I didn't fancy my chances of getting a swing on my own so I sulked off to the slide instead I'll remember their faces though !!
You shouldn't let the bigger kids pick on you hun, lol.

Old 31-08-2005, 22:23   #30
God Member

Quote:
You should have tied their pig tails to the chain handles........................

Round - a - bouts are fun too. They make me feel really sick now though, but they are still fun.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..