Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-03-2007, 13:57   #16
I am Banned

Re: HH already cancelling jobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1 View Post
contour own hyndburn homes

contour have failed to deliver on contracts signed with otehr councils as well
LOL well still not surprised hehe typical would be the word!
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-03-2007, 13:58   #17
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Its those high wages they are paying thats causing issue. Due to the lack of skilled and time served artisans those in the job can demand and get what they want.
Yeh all the bloomming cheifs & nowt for the Indians - which wouldnt surprise me if thats what they are short of - the guys on the shop floor type
Old 15-03-2007, 14:01   #18
I am Banned

Lucky tho i didnt cob a letter that thought was junk mail, as only had address on it, apparently the sparkie's firm contracted by HH had sent a confimation that the works to be boiler via sparkie was in accordance with electrical standards in January i nearly missed it
Old 15-03-2007, 14:01   #19
I am Banned

i have been given 3 different excuses for a new door not arriving all in teh same week

1: we have it here but it opens teh wrong way

2: teh company dealing with your door went bust and we have had to re order it from another supplier

3: its been damaged

remeber these excuses were all provided in the same week , what a bunch of lying bastards they are at HH
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 14:03   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
Yeh all the bloomming cheifs & nowt for the Indians - which wouldnt surprise me if thats what they are short of - the guys on the shop floor type
Bit like my place ie more layers of management than the Arndale has carparking floors. Would bet they still get their bonus while the SFS get nowt!!!

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 14:06   #21
I am Banned

Quote:
i have been given 3 different excuses for a new door not arriving all in teh same week

1: we have it here but it opens teh wrong way

2: teh company dealing with your door went bust and we have had to re order it from another supplier

3: its been damaged

remeber these excuses were all provided in the same week , what a bunch of lying bastards they are at HH
Heheheheh now that is typical, we were supposed to get new front doors as we are still on old ones but now it is omitted from the improvements list to this area as well as double glazing that originally promised some how me thinks they will fail to get their housing stock upto standard by 2010
Old 15-03-2007, 14:11   #22
I am Banned

when a landlord fails to do repairs you shoudl be able to do them yourself if able and deduct the rent
Old 15-03-2007, 14:12   #23
I am Banned

Quote:
when a landlord fails to do repairs you shoudl be able to do them yourself if able and deduct the rent
You can do that
Old 15-03-2007, 14:19   #24
God Member

Quote:

Can and are you allowed to do that? I always thought that applied to private letting not council letting. If you can the council will be in a bigger cash bind than now.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 15-03-2007, 14:25   #25
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
Can and are you allowed to do that? I always thought that applied to private letting not council letting. If you can the council will be in a bigger cash bind than now.
not council anymore though but are they now classed as private ?
Old 15-03-2007, 14:35   #26
God Member

Quote:
We have a bunch that do the same kind of thing but with there own stock as the council retained theirs and they are classed as private landlords. You might have something there either that or a small claims action.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

Old 15-03-2007, 14:57   #27
God Member

Quote:
Not sure what legal term they have but aren't they classed as social landlords as opposed to private ?
Old 15-03-2007, 16:40   #28
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

I am sure Harwood Red will be along soon and tell you if you can or not. I don't think you can.
Old 15-03-2007, 16:56   #29
Resident Waffler

Quote:
Originally Posted by accymel View Post
This desicion was made in order to keep distress & disruption to a minimum'
So they are causing stress and disruption in order not to cause stress and disruption?

Are you sure this firm isn't really HBC is disguise?

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2007, 16:59   #30
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
So they are causing stress and disruption in order not to cause stress and disruption?

Are you sure this firm isn't really HBC is disguise?

Yep & yes HH is HBC really they like to think everyone think they arn't the same tho

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..