Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2013, 14:09   #46
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: how many deaths ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
wasnt saying whos fault it is or was but something has changed in the last 12 months because for teh past 10 years there hasnt been this problem
Yeh but jaysays as bad as cmon fer wanting to blame somebody. so the past 10 yrs won't count.
Old 11-05-2013, 14:12   #47
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Yeh but jaysays as bad as cmon fer wanting to blame somebody. so the past 10 yrs won't count.
Wrong again cashy, only tell C'mon when he's totally and utterly wrong, well go on then that's every time he posts
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 14:18   #48
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Wrong again cashy, only tell C'mon when he's totally and utterly wrong, well go on then that's every time he posts
I rest my case!!! occasionally he does talk some sense.
MargaretR likes this.
Old 11-05-2013, 14:28   #49
God Member

all i know is that under labour a lot of new hospitals and medical centers got opened and that when the torys were last in power a hell of a lot of hospitals got shut down

granted this new queens park hospital is a complete disaster but money was spent at the end of the day to try and improve things and consolodate two hospitals into one

if i had gotten cancer when under tory government i would have either died by the time i got treatment or found myself in a corridoor on a stretcher because there were no free beds and people laying in corridoors is something no one will ever forget.

my friend raised money for a new incubator for queens park hospital and the torys stole it away to a hospital down south once the got a sniff of its presence.When my friend went back he was handed back the plaqe saying donated by and teh screws that attatched it.

what he shoud have done was loan it to them but because he gave it to them it became NHS propperty therefore he couldnt insist it was returned to wher eit was meant for

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 11-05-2013 at 14:33.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 15:07   #50
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
all i know is that under labour a lot of new hospitals and medical centers got opened and that when the torys were last in power a hell of a lot of hospitals got shut down

granted this new queens park hospital is a complete disaster but money was spent at the end of the day to try and improve things and consolodate two hospitals into one

if i had gotten cancer when under tory government i would have either died by the time i got treatment or found myself in a corridoor on a stretcher because there were no free beds and people laying in corridoors is something no one will ever forget.

my friend raised money for a new incubator for queens park hospital and the torys stole it away to a hospital down south once the got a sniff of its presence.When my friend went back he was handed back the plaqe saying donated by and teh screws that attatched it.

what he shoud have done was loan it to them but because he gave it to them it became NHS propperty therefore he couldnt insist it was returned to wher eit was meant for
Every NEW HOSPITAL BUILT BY LABOUR was via PFI and the fact is all these hospitals won't be paid for at least another 20 years including the interest, which is the reason so much strain is now on the NHS. wonder if C'mon would like to comment on that, he has a thing about private companies, must have been Tony and Gordon's mates who had a good drink out of it
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..