Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-05-2013, 09:17   #1
God Member

how many deaths ?

how many deaths are the private firms responsible for in the nhs in thelast half hour ive found 4. 1 in a private ambulance firm working on a outsourced contract operating without trained personel Amputee dies in G4S ambulance due to 'insufficient' staff training - Home News - UK - The Independent the 111 service run by untrained private staff 3 that we know of.does anybody know of any more
Old 04-05-2013, 09:28   #2
God Member

Re: how many deaths ?

i once had to dial 999 for my dear friend percy but he died on the way to hospital

clearly the ambulance crews vetinary skills were severly lacking and my goldfish was pronounced D.O.A

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 09:55   #3
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i once had to dial 999 for my dear friend percy but he died on the way to hospital

clearly the ambulance crews vetinary skills were severly lacking and my goldfish was pronounced D.O.A
The best thing you could have done was flushed him.

It may seem a little harsh but the recovery rate from such action is supposed to be so good there are reports of 12 foot goldfish living in our sewers. (I wonder what is in the water causing these little fish to grow 12 feet?).
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:02   #4
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
how many deaths are the private firms responsible for in the nhs in thelast half hour ive found 4. 1 in a private ambulance firm working on a outsourced contract operating without trained personel Amputee dies in G4S ambulance due to 'insufficient' staff training - Home News - UK - The Independent the 111 service run by untrained private staff 3 that we know of.does anybody know of any more
The story is in the Independent C'mon, and if you care to look any closer you might just find that G4S have been employed within the NHS since 2000, now I wonder who was in Government at that time, care to answer C'mon, taking into account that they are usually tied to long term contracts. Better to forget headlines and linkes and do a little research before putting your size 10s in it
cashman likes this.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 10:03   #5
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
The best thing you could have done was flushed him.

It may seem a little harsh but the recovery rate from such action is supposed to be so good there are reports of 12 foot goldfish living in our sewers. (I wonder what is in the water causing these little fish to grow 12 feet?).

i did think of that but avian snorkles are hard to come by

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 04-05-2013, 10:58   #6
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i did think of that but avian snorkles are hard to come by
Are we talking a different pet here? If so, didn't you learn the first time around?
westendlass likes this.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:04   #7

You haven't started a new thread to avoid the torries thread have you? You seem to be upto your same old tricks of posting links though. Old dog new tricks and all that
Old 04-05-2013, 11:16   #8
Full Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Are we talking a different pet here? If so, didn't you learn the first time around?
That was a cheep remark Dig.
DaveinGermany likes this.
Old 04-05-2013, 11:26   #9
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
ambulance firm working on a outsourced contract operating without trained personel Amputee dies in G4S ambulance due to 'insufficient' staff training - Home News - UK - The Independent
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommiasfc View Post
You haven't started a new thread to avoid the torries thread have you?
Don't think he has Tommi, his "latest" link, is rehashed from a previous post he made & would you believe it, it was in the Tories thread!

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/1...-post2598.html
Old 04-05-2013, 11:29   #10
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
That was a cheep remark Dig.
Cheep? I assure you Madame, I'm most definitely not lining my nest with this observation.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:19   #11
Full Member+

Quote:
Cheep? I assure you Madame, I'm most definitely not lining my nest with this observation.
Don't get in to a flap about it but fly away remarks really are a low form of wit.!
Old 04-05-2013, 12:30   #12
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
Don't get in to a flap about it but fly away remarks really are a low form of wit.!
Well yeh can't get much lower n a scouser.
Old 04-05-2013, 12:41   #13
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Well yeh can't get much lower n a scouser.
Oi! Who rattled your cage?

And I'll have you know, Scouser starts with a big "S" ya Woolly!
Old 04-05-2013, 12:58   #14
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Oi! Who rattled your cage?

And I'll have you know, Scouser starts with a big "S" ya Woolly!
How true, but usually in the phrase, you big S hit!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 13:11   #15
God Member

Quote:
lol i was torn between budgie and goldfish on my forst post.I forgot which i went for lol

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..