Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-12-2006, 00:49   #46
Resting in peace

Re: I Am Very Very Angry

No doubt some deal has already been struck for the 'guilty' plea, and his legal freebie representative will make the scumbag sound like a misguided Archangel David, you will then get the 'mamby pamby' probation report "I think this poor deprived young man will benefit from a community sentence". Oh how wrong I hope I am.
Ianto.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 31-12-2006, 10:36   #47
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Just read the report in the Observer Mr. D. and she looks a lovely lady and comments how well her grandaughters have been looking after her over Christmas. The Lions have also given her a neck pendant that calls the calling centre should she have any further trouble.

Anyway, seems this b4stard lives on the same street and is called COLIN HALSTEAD. He at least has had the decency to plead guilty.
Thanks for your kind words.

I was thinking of naming earlier, but no need now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
Depends on his record. Problem is that he has only pleaded guilty to burglary. Frightening an old lady in her bed in the middle of the night doesn't seem to be a criminal offence

Hopefully he will has an extensive record and will go down for a few years
We can hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullseyebarb View Post
They caught him. Excellent! Please update when a sentence is handed down. Hope it's not a slap on the wrist.
I will keep you updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp View Post
How old is this creep and does he have a previous record? Awful that it turned out to be a neighbour.
I believe he is 22 years old.

The support she has received has been superb, the lions where great and hopefully she will have a quite time in 2007 & onwards.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2006, 11:26   #48
Give, give, give member

I'm sure we all wish her a happy and safe New Year

....and the scrote who attacked her rots in hell.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..