Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-12-2006, 10:26   #1
Senior Member+

Angry I Am Very Very Angry

I can believe what has happend last night.

I was in bed with my fiance, when her phone goes of, its 4am so any call at this time must be important.

Anyhow its her sister, who goes on to tel her that her granmother who lives in Church and is 88 years of age has just been woke in her bed by a masked intruder asking her where her money is.

The skum bag had broken in via the back window, searched the property and when he couldnt find anything he though he would try and intimidate stuff out of her.

Thankfully she talked him down, and screemed, this made him leave in a hurry, hopefully leaving DNA on the broken glass.

I mean FFS what is this place coming to she is 88 yrs old, she couldnt harm a fly, now she is left with a busted window (im popping down to secure soon somehow) and the threat he may retrun at a late date.

Angry doesnt sum how I feel at the moment I would just love to catch this scum bag and **** him up.
***Mr D*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 16-12-2006, 10:46   #2
God Member

Re: I Am Very Very Angry

Hope they catch the piece of filth and lock him up. How's your Gran now ?
Old 16-12-2006, 11:11   #3
Senior Member+

Its my fiances Nan.

She is not to good to be honest, shook up, she like 88 and been conned a few times already this year by the door knock scammers (the one who distract whilst one ransaks threw house).

Im going down myself as soon as a mate whos a window fitter comes with his stuff so we can at least make the property secure.

Its like shes a target, thats what winds me up the most, I would say she has been a victim of crime over 4 times this year, its a joke . I have a suspishion (SP) that its a group of the same people who keep trying it on, thinking she has lots of cash around the house, I mean she like 4ft something so no threat to anyone.

Its just lucky that nothing worse happened and the intruder left, without casing any pysical (SP) harm.
Old 16-12-2006, 11:21   #4
Give, give, give member

Makes me sick.

I hope they manage to catch the scumbag, and that they give him more than a slap on the wrists if they do, or a bit of litter picking up.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2006, 11:22   #5
Senior Member+

What scumbags!!! Hope Shes ok now.
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2006, 11:58   #6
Member.

I hope she’s feeling stronger and comfortable soon, I hope and pray she’s able to remain in her own home. If they have DNA it should only be a matter of time if the bastard is already known, If he’s not, it can only a matter of time before he turns up. Although it would be much better if you can find the ****er yourself and pat his hands, wrists and elbows with a nice bit of Yew.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2006, 13:13   #7
I am Banned

i hope they catch the bastard and also hope he gets a judge not affraid to hand down a maximum penalty

filth is all i can say i hope one day this person breaks into the wrong house and gets well deserved hiding

my mother got broken into a while ago and for over a year kept all the windows and doors locked in fear even through the hot summer as she was affraid to be alone in the house

the guy who burgled her D.B is a well known theif to the police and he eventualy got caught but also admited to a lot more burgularies so that he couldnt be tried for them seperatly when he got back out and his scentence was a pittance

hope she gets over her ordeal soon these scumbags dont care what teh after effects are especialy to the elderly

Last edited by chav1; 16-12-2006 at 13:22.
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2006, 13:33   #8
Resting in Peace

What a despicable crime Mr D ... the worst nightmare, can only imagine the fear she went through.

I sincerely hope that this piece of cow dung is brought to justice and punished severely for this crime. Would feel as you do, and wish to do all sorts of nasty things to this guy if it were one of my relations and sod the law. Let her know that there are people on here that are thinking about her >>> xx
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2006, 13:36   #9

disgraceful. Hope they catch the coward and soon
RossendaleRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2006, 13:40   #10
God Member

OMG how terrifying to wake up to that!!!

I hope this ddoesn't knock her confidence........it happens sooooooo many times.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2006, 14:12   #11
Senior Member+

Thanks for all your kind words.

She is taking it well, but it must be bad for her though probably putting on a brave face.

The police have been great though. they secured the window found 3 blood samples and a foot print so hopefully they might stop this scumbag before he trys again.
Old 16-12-2006, 14:14   #12
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** View Post
Thanks for all your kind words.

She is taking it well, but it must be bad for her though probably putting on a brave face.

The police have been great though. they secured the window found 3 blood samples and a foot print so hopefully they might stop this scumbag before he trys again.

Oh I hope they catch the evil tw@t bag!!!!

Keep us posted Mr.D

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2006, 14:36   #13
Resident Waffler

My earlier post seems to have done a bunk, maybe I forgot to click the button, so just wanted to say again that I'm absolutely shocked and horrified at this. What an awful experience. It would be enough to put anyone off living alone for fear of it happening again. Let's hope they catch the intruder and that he gets the punishment he deserves.

I hope your fiancee's Gran gets over the shock.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2006, 14:47   #14
Senior Member+

The poor woman.
I hope somebody is prepared to stay with her for the next few days in case the evil scum decides to come back.
jimmi5bellies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-12-2006, 15:27   #15
I am Banned

I usually post crap but thats not good at all mate. Hope they catch them and remove all thier fingers.
silvermain is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..