Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2022, 12:07   #16

Re: In the national interest....

Weĺl dòne gentleman, you trolled me and didn't answer the question.

You want debate and a open forum?

Nah its likes a old mans pub. ,caarry on you addicts.
odders is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-02-2022, 12:10   #17

MargP **** you carrry oñ with this nonsense? We should go faxefùcķ.?....
Old 02-02-2022, 12:14   #18

Ñever known a dying forum....who wants to die???
Old 02-02-2022, 14:59   #19
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by odders View Post
MargP **** you carrry oñ with this nonsense? We should go faxefùcķ.?....
For some reason I do not understand your post at all Odders.
taddy likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 15:04   #20
Beacon of light

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1263338]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Has anyone considered that those conservative politicians who are calling for Boris to be unseated might have ulterior motives?

but these motives might be the fact of losing their seat at the next general election if he is still in charge. if they feel that way you cannot blame them as he could be the reason some may be looking for other jobs through no fault of their own.
If constituents are happy with the performance of their MP, then they will be re-elected…if not they will get replaced.
If constituents feel their MP listened to their concerns but were not in a place to influence the things that went on within the party, then they will be re-elected.
If the MP was a part of what went on, then they will be replaced and it is their own fault.
Old 02-02-2022, 15:20   #21
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by odders View Post
Where did I mention any of your outbursts??? Please show me...

In fact if anyone should be leading this country, its Brother Rishi.
Mate ... don't take it so personally, relax a little.

Point 1) That's just Cashys way, he's pretty blunt in his responses & doesn't mince his words.

Point 2) Ricky Sunsak, not my choice, don't see him coping in a leadership position.

In fact I can't really see any decent options amongst the present crop of politicoes regardless of party.
Old 02-02-2022, 15:33   #22
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Was that one of your thoughts or a statement of fact? I can't really tell anymore.
its what i think of a certain person less. i am blunt but can anyone ever remember me F.ing and blinding? like some.
taddy likes this.

Last edited by cashman; 02-02-2022 at 15:36.
cashman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 20:27   #23

I haven't swore, its the filter thats deemed my word unmentionable.

I will re read and try and put it ás to were I don't look as crazy as I am.

Im not out to troll or cause nonsense. Im trying to get a response to the question posted. Why post if your judgment is shoot them down. At least back it up...
Old 02-02-2022, 22:41   #24

Thanks Dave... now i know why this place has died its death. You can't ask or debate because even the question you post is jumped upon.

There's a few people who try too keep this forum going. Unfortunately some folk believe it's theirs and if you speak out. Well god forbid....*******

Open forum....nah its a select few who play God....idiot's.
Old 02-02-2022, 22:44   #25

^ again.....
Old 03-02-2022, 07:28   #26
Beacon of light

I think people have answered your question Odders.
That we can see no one who is (in our opinions…..and that is what you are asking for) up to the task of running the country satisfactorily, is an answer.
If people have extended their answers by telling you why they feel certain persons are unsuitable, then that is fair enough…because it IS an answer.

It seems to me that you have a problem with some forum members here.
The forum is not dying because of these people posting, but because others come, read, but do not commit to participating.
It is participation that makes the forum live.
I post this with sincere respect for you and other posters to the threads.
I may not agree with what they post…I may not like what they post….but they are posting…not ghosting.
Less and taddy like this.
Old 03-02-2022, 09:07   #27

There's a few people who try too keep this forum going. Unfortunately some folk believe it's theirs and if you speak out. Well god forbid....*******

Open forum....nah its a select few who play God....idiot's.

I think that you really should pay a visit to a circus and seek the advice of the person who rides a one wheeled bycycle, better known as a "Trick Cyclist", they will probably book you a bed where someone can look after you.
cashman likes this.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 09:28   #28
Beacon of light

Taddy, Trick cyclists can only do so much…they do not(to my knowledge) perform miracles.
It was JC who did that and they crucified him too.

We are all entitled to our opinions.
The forum gives us a platform to express these….and the good thing about opinions is, they are all in varying shades….wouldn’t life be dull and boring if it were not so?

However, that said, there is a way to put these opinions forward, moderately and with respect…and I know that sometimes it might be hard to stay courteous…..but we have to try.
taddy likes this.
Old 03-02-2022, 09:52   #29
God Member

the whole thing is not about opinions but how they are voiced. always find it harder to communicate on a forum than having a didscussion face to face with anybody. my brain goes quicker than my index finger and forget half the stuff i was going to post in the first place. her in the kitchen has the best idea, she writes it down first and then copies it when she goes on haworth on line till she got banned anyway. i,m just too lazy to do that.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2022, 09:57   #30
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Taddy, Trick cyclists can only do so much…they do not(to my knowledge) perform miracles.
It was JC who did that and they crucified him too.

We are all entitled to our opinions.
The forum gives us a platform to express these….and the good thing about opinions is, they are all in varying shades….wouldn’t life be dull and boring if it were not so?

However, that said, there is a way to put these opinions forward, moderately and with respect…and I know that sometimes it might be hard to stay courteous…..but we have to try.
I seem to remember, somewhere on site a certain someone posted that they have lung cancer, now, it may be depending how far down the road he has gone it could just be that a lot of the outbursts are being assisted by the meds he is on????

I don't know, but if that is the case, if it helps him he can rant at me as much as he likes it's doing me no harm. I do hope it makes him feel a little better to have someone to shout at while going through whatever.

Only theory, I'm quite prepared to be shot down in flames.
taddy likes this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..