Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2022, 05:44   #1

In the national interest....

This is a complete farce. Billy big balls should start looking after his children. He cannot even look after a family home, let alone the country. Surely after the lies overall he might have been given a pass. Unfortunately you can't just keep saying sorry, bow out. Ido think Cummings has played apart because he's scorn. Bottom line is, whilst theyhaving it large. We lost our loved ones, adhering too the rules. Balls, he should just go...is GJ his spin doctor.

Last edited by odders; 01-02-2022 at 05:47.
odders is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 01-02-2022, 09:07   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: In the national interest....

well if you want starmer that says much about you.
Less, taddy and monkey hanger like this.
Old 01-02-2022, 09:14   #3

[QUOTE=cashman;1263271]well if you want starmer that says much about you.

I will second that motion
monkey hanger likes this.
taddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 09:51   #4
God Member

go or stay i,m not bothered which as long as its the best decision to keep out labour at the next election. if they had been in charge i have a feeling we,d be like canada, australia and new zealand now.
cashman and taddy like this.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 10:01   #5
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey hanger View Post
go or stay i,m not bothered which as long as its the best decision to keep out labour at the next election. if they had been in charge i have a feeling we,d be like canada, australia and new zealand now.
Quite possibly but idiots have not the sense to grasp the fact.
Old 01-02-2022, 11:00   #6
Beacon of light

While all this wrangling is going on the business of the country is not being dealt with….and who knows what else is being buried.
Odders, it is a fact of life that to be a politician you have to have the ability to look someone in the face and lie to them….you have to have the ability to con the electorate.
The days of politicians going into politics to make our lives better is long long gone……anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded.
They are not in it for us…they are in it for them.
Once someone is elected, they are elevated above us….the hoi-polloi.
So they feel that they are not confined by the same rules…..they grow a sense of entitlement.

You mention that Dom Cummings has a part to play in this…yes he has and don’t forget he is a liar and has admitted it.
He is a bitter man who has knowledge of stuff that we are not privileged to know….that he uses it to try to gain personal revenge makes his testimony questionable.

If the PM is unseated the who do you see who has the cojones and the wit to take over the reins.
Or do you want another election?

If Boris stands down will all those who had restrictions imposed on them….for weddings, funerals, for their visits to the elderly parents in care homes be consoled?
I was one of those who had to have a very limited funeral for my much loved mother…..with only 8 mourners allowed….in spite of the fact that there were seven children and innumerable other relatives who were unable to attend.
Boris being unseated will not alter what went on in the past…it is time we put down this media feeding frenzy and got on with the business of the country.

This political in fighting is doing the country no favours
taddy likes this.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 12:47   #7
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Starmer let Jimmy Saville off the hook when he was at the D.P.P. to me thats far worse.
monkey hanger likes this.
Old 02-02-2022, 07:15   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
well if you want starmer that says much about you.
Quote:
Starmer let Jimmy Saville off the hook when he was at the D.P.P. to me thats far worse.
Where did I mention any of your outbursts??? Please show me...

In fact if anyone should be leading this country, its Brother Rishi.

Jimmy Savile should have been prosecuted way before Starmer was is nappies. Your making yourself look stupid. You hate Liebour. Don't act like one of them EDL Pricks(remember them?)

Before go mental accussing, remember it's an open forum for debates. Do you want this place quiet again?
Old 02-02-2022, 08:39   #9
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by odders View Post
Where did I mention any of your outbursts??? Please show me...

In fact if anyone should be leading this country, its Brother Rishi.

Jimmy Savile should have been prosecuted way before Starmer was is nappies. Your making yourself look stupid. You hate Liebour. Don't act like one of them EDL Pricks(remember them?)

Before go mental accussing, remember it's an open forum for debates. Do you want this place quiet again?
Time for your own calm down pills I think, Cashie didn't have an outburst nor did he make himself look stupid, he just put forward a couple of observations that anyone is allowed to make on here.
taddy and monkey hanger like this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 09:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Time for your own calm down pills I think, Cashie didn't have an outburst nor did he make himself look stupid, he just put forward a couple of observations that anyone is allowed to make on here.
Why are you speaking on his be half. Say your piece but how do you know someone's thoughts wizard?

Internet troll
Old 02-02-2022, 09:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by odders View Post
Why are you speaking on his be half. Say your piece but how do you know someone's thoughts wizard?

Internet troll
Thank you for proving my point, you really need to calm down.

As for knowing his thoughts...

...he puts them onsite in what are known as posts, it isn't magic!
taddy likes this.
Old 02-02-2022, 10:08   #12
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

you cant put sense where there is none less,
Old 02-02-2022, 10:16   #13

Quote:
you cant put sense where there is none less,
Was that one of your thoughts or a statement of fact? I can't really tell anymore.
Old 02-02-2022, 10:35   #14
Beacon of light

Has anyone considered that those conservative politicians who are calling for Boris to be unseated might have ulterior motives?

And Dominic Cummings who is stoking the fire is a self confessed liar….and as bitter as the stuff you paint on a nail biters nails.
Not a good combination for getting the best information.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2022, 11:03   #15
God Member

[QUOTE=Margaret Pilkington;1263333]Has anyone considered that those conservative politicians who are calling for Boris to be unseated might have ulterior motives?

but these motives might be the fact of losing their seat at the next general election if he is still in charge. if they feel that way you cannot blame them as he could be the reason some may be looking for other jobs through no fault of their own.
monkey hanger is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..