Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2012, 09:13   #16
I am Banned

Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I suggest that you ask in the 'Freeman on the Land' forums.

They seem to have had some success in avoiding statute 'laws'.

i've had a look on said forums margaret and yes they've had good results when questioning so called 'laws'

I should'nt have to explain or excuse or give notice of something which I take to be my inalienable or god given right.
I DO NOT NEED TO BE TOLD IF I AM FREE OR NOT.
It is something that is exuded from deep within my soul. NO man or woman has the right to assume authority and control over me or tell me what to do as long as I do no harm to others.
Would you exercise the same control over your kids other than teaching them right and wrong, how to lead a life in harmony with those around you and to do no harm? I certainly would not seek to control my kids into adulthood ouside of those boundaries.
For instance how do the council or government think they have the right to tell me whether I can or can't build a house on my land.
These statutes or rules are no longer there for the good of mankind as they were perhaps intended. As we all know just to enslave and control and nothing more.........peace
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-04-2012, 09:14   #17
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
I have looked into my heart and discovered that love is my law. I have looked at there words and can find no love in them anywhere. I can only conclude that there words are not my law... i'm going to follow my law and I claim this as my right
Quote:
Whilst i couldn't care less if yeh has the typical veiw on the topic dont yeh think its stupid to comment when you,ve obviously no idea what im trying to do...(you say breaking laws...i say questioning statues and Acts that have the force of law) as for the thin edge of the wedge well i think you've already taken the large end were the sun dont shine....peace
Well if the typical view as yeh call it,thinks yer a bit of a pillock, then i plead guilty.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:26   #18
God Member

We are all slaves to some degree.
The most obedient slaves are the ones who think they are free.

'Freedom' is a noble objective but is not achievable in our present society.
If you want to survive without hassle, then you have to conform to the rules laid down by your 'masters'.

Those of you who vote have chosen who your slave masters will be.
That is what democracy is all about.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:28   #19
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Well if the typical view as yeh call it,thinks yer a bit of a pillock, then i plead guilty.
your intitled to think what you want cashman thats the point im trying to make were all equal and equaility before LAW is paramount...let me try strighten it out for you cashman.....if theres laws your not happy with and you feel hard done to then surely you have a right to question them...how long before you question them cashman or are you just going to take the large end of the wedge again?
Old 10-04-2012, 09:31   #20
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
We are all slaves to some degree.
The most obedient slaves are the ones who think they are free.

'Freedom' is a noble objective but is not achievable in our present society.
If you want to survive without hassle, then you have to conform to the rules laid down by your 'masters'.

Those of you who vote have chosen who your slave masters will be.
That is what democracy is all about.
At last a being with a brain....i like you already margaret....peace
Old 10-04-2012, 09:33   #21
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
I have looked into my heart and discovered that love is my law. I have looked at there words and can find no love in them anywhere. I can only conclude that there words are not my law... i'm going to follow my law and I claim this as my right
Quote:
your intitled to think what you want cashman thats the point im trying to make were all equal and equaility before LAW is paramount...let me try strighten it out for you cashman.....if theres laws your not happy with and you feel hard done to then surely you have a right to question them...how long before you question them cashman or are you just going to take the large end of the wedge again?
Nothing at all wrong wi questioning the Law, But if yeh read yer quote again yer gonna follow Chris's Law, not the law of the land, That don't look much like questioning to me,
Old 10-04-2012, 09:49   #22
I am Banned

Quote:
Nothing at all wrong wi questioning the Law, But if yeh read yer quote again yer gonna follow Chris's Law, not the law of the land, That don't look much like questioning to me,
' chris's law' is more like the law of the land than the what you call law cashman...these Acts including missuse of drugs Act and road traffic Act are not law of the land they are in fact man made laws...all i can say is i hope you are in fact a CASH-MAN so you can pay your fines and be a good sheep....bahhhh

Last edited by Neil; 10-04-2012 at 13:34. Reason: *'s
Old 10-04-2012, 09:50   #23
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Cashy there never was any sense in nonsense A lot of people think its daft not being able have a smoke with their pint, but if they decide its a law they don't like, what the hell ignore it, fags then become very expensive
Old 10-04-2012, 09:53   #24
Resting in Peace

Quote:
' chris's law' is more like the law of the land than the what you call law cashman...these Acts including missuse of drugs Act and road traffic Act are not law of the land they are in fact man made laws...all i can say is i hope you are in fact a CASH-MAN so you can pay your fines and be a good sheep....bahhhh
Well be our guest and carry on, lets us know how you get on, or don't think you'll need to bother we'll read about in the local rag

Last edited by Neil; 10-04-2012 at 13:34. Reason: *'s in quote
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:53   #25
God Member

Quote:
You are judging how he lives, and shouldn't.
ie. you should allow him the 'freedom' of choice.
(whilst there are still some choices left)

Last edited by Neil; 10-04-2012 at 13:35. Reason: *'s in quote
MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:58   #26
Senior Member+

Quote:
Whilst i couldn't care less if yeh has the typical veiw on the topic dont yeh think its stupid to comment when you,ve obviously no idea what im trying to do...(you say breaking laws...i say questioning statues and Acts that have the force of law) as for the thin edge of the wedge well i think you've already taken the large end were the sun dont shine....peace
You won't get sympathy for your cause from the likes of Jaysay and Cashman here, unfortunately. I realise your trying to make a stand, just make sure you don't end behind bars!
kestrelx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:02   #27
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
You won't get sympathy for your cause from the likes of Jaysay and Cashman here, unfortunately. I realise your trying to make a stand, just make sure you don't end behind bars!
Didn't think it would be long before empty head popped up
Old 10-04-2012, 10:03   #28
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
i think is inevitable that at some point i'll be spending time at her Magisty's pleasure but i'll be sending them a invioce for my troubles lol...peace
Old 10-04-2012, 10:07   #29
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Well be our guest and carry on, lets us know how you get on, or don't think you'll need to bother we'll read about in the local rag

no doubt you will read it in the local "rag" jaysay...but only as a point so that others that want to question there ways dont
Old 10-04-2012, 10:08   #30
Resting in Peace

Quote:
i think is inevitable that at some point i'll be spending time at her Magisty's pleasure but i'll be sending them a invioce for my troubles lol...peace
Defo another birdbrain

Tags
cannabis, court, drugs, law

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..