Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2012, 10:09   #31
I am Banned

Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Didn't think it would be long before empty head popped up

some might think your the1 with the empty head jaysay( just saying )
AccyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 10-04-2012, 10:15   #32
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
defo another birdbrain

defo another richard cranium
Old 10-04-2012, 10:23   #33
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrelx View Post
You won't get sympathy for your cause from the likes of Jaysay and Cashman here, unfortunately. I realise your trying to make a stand, just make sure you don't end behind bars!
Once again yeh have demonstrated how thick yeh are, Please highlight were i have said i'm opposed to what hes on about,? What i have said is the method hes using is stupid in my opinion. I wonder Kestrelx is chris a relative or mate?
Old 10-04-2012, 10:24   #34
God Member

So this is decending into a slanging match between conformists and non-conformists.
You should respect each others FREEDOM to choose whether or not to conform.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:34   #35
I am Banned

Smile Re: is it possible to cultivate/possess cannabis LAWFULLY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Once again yeh have demonstrated how thick yeh are, Please highlight were i have said i'm opposed to what hes on about,? What i have said is the method hes using is stupid in my opinion. I wonder Kestrelx is chris a relative or mate?
so what method do you suggest then cashman seen as mine is in your opinion is stupid?

and also im neither a relative nor mate of kes's ( unless she wants to be mates in which case ive no quarrels)
Old 10-04-2012, 10:38   #36
I am Banned

i wonder should i post a copy of my NOU&COR on here so that jaysay and cashman can see some things and hopefully wake up lol
Old 10-04-2012, 10:45   #37
I am Banned

back to the matter in hand....i've spoke to my solicitor and he thinks ive a good case but cant put his wet mark on any paperwork because "it would take a solicitor with a commonwealth intrest plus balls the size of water melons to sign it" lol
Old 10-04-2012, 10:51   #38
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
i wonder should i post a copy of my NOU&COR on here so that jaysay and cashman can see some things and hopefully wake up lol
Since you know what NOU&COR is, and actually have one, why did you bother to create this thread? - you are already accessing Freeman on the Land info, so your question (this thread) will be answered there.

As for 'waking up' - such pressure is more likely to result in the opposite of what you intend.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:17   #39
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Since you know what NOU&COR is, and actually have one, why did you bother to create this thread? - you are already accessing Freeman on the Land info, so your question (this thread) will be answered there.

As for 'waking up' - such pressure is more likely to result in the opposite of what you intend.
i dont want to be a part of the FMOTL movment eva tho margaret(free spirit maybe) i just want to live my life peacefully... and if i choose to have a joint or 3 in my own house without harming any1 then feel i should be able to do so... i only posted this on here to see the local veiw of folk as some of you might end up on the jury in my case lol.....FMOTL movment is something i liked but didnt whole heartedly agree with some of there ways i.e not having insurance for travelling which i left out of my NOU&COR... the answer the FMOTL give is that cannabis is a seed bearing plant wich god gave us...which i agree with
Old 10-04-2012, 11:22   #40
Senior Member+

It seems we are having posted numerous topics on drugs, using, selling, growing.

The one thing that is apparent through each of these threads is the slanted view of society posted by the drug users, now the question is was this bias created by the drugs or did the bias predispose the people to use drugs.

If the society that you/they live in is so against your very fibre, why have you not moved to a country or region that supports your aspirations to indulge in drugs ?
davemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:28   #41
Beacon of light

Well said Davemac...Karma to you.

It should have been perfectly clear to this member, that the general stance of the forum is that illegal drugs are illegal for a reason....after all, haven't we just had two very long drawn out (circular) discussions about this topic?
I hope this isn't going to be the same.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:38   #42
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by davemac View Post
It seems we are having posted numerous topics on drugs, using, selling, growing.

The one thing that is apparent through each of these threads is the slanted view of society posted by the drug users, now the question is was this bias created by the drugs or did the bias predispose the people to use drugs.

If the society that you/they live in is so against your very fibre, why have you not moved to a country or region your aspirations to indulge in drugs ?
why should i have to move to a different country when all i want is to live peacefully in said society?? (this is my country of birth) i don't know of a region that states i can smoke/cultivate lawfully(otherwise i would gladly up an move)
Old 10-04-2012, 12:03   #43
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Well said Davemac...Karma to you.

It should have been perfectly clear to this member, that the general stance of the forum is that illegal drugs are illegal for a reason....after all, haven't we just had two very long drawn out (circular) discussions about this topic?
I hope this isn't going to be the same.
"the general stance of the forum is that illegal drugs are illegal for a reason"....whats the reason that cannabis is ILLEGAL then?
Old 10-04-2012, 12:18   #44
Beacon of light

Look, this has all been talked about endlessly in two other threads......if you think that I am going to repeat myself in this one, then you have another think coming, because I am not.
Go to the other two threads, and you will see that it went round and round endlessly(boringly) and at times acrinoniously.
Personally I don't care if you smoke yourself to oblivion with your habit........it is illegal and that is a fact.
PEACE.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:46   #45
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyChris View Post
' chris's law' is more like the law of the land than the what you call law cashman...these Acts including missuse of drugs Act and road traffic Act are not law of the land they are in fact man made laws...all i can say is i hope you are in fact a CASH-MAN so you can pay your fines and be a good sheep....bahhhh
If we go down your road, then we can get in our cars and drive on any side of the road we like, without insurance, or car tax. What bluudy planet were you born on.
There has to be some standards set, otherwise it would be Chaos.
There are a few uninhabited Islands off the Scottish coast, you should set up home on one of them, and make you own laws.

The only law not made by man is, the Law of Nature.
Retlaw.

Last edited by Neil; 10-04-2012 at 13:36. Reason: *'s in quote
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cannabis, court, drugs, law

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..