Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-11-2006, 22:29   #46
Accy Goddess

Re: Meet Benji

Ah... bless he gets cuter has he gets older. I wish i could have him. He's just sooooo gorgeous.
ANNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-11-2006, 12:40   #47
I am Banned

Just the right size for a kickabout
silvermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2006, 12:44   #48
God Member

Aaah he's gorgeous!
grego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 20:30   #49
God Member

Hey look at this big toy Mrs H bought for me, gonna have some fun with this

Attached Images
File Type: jpg web13.jpg (73.5 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg web-14.jpg (92.5 KB, 95 views)

www.ubuntu.com

K.S.H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 21:01   #50
Member.

Bless him, I'd be careful with the Hoover......

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 21:04   #51
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Bless him, I'd be careful with the Hoover......
He loves that, he chases it round the room

www.ubuntu.com

Old 10-12-2006, 15:56   #52
God Member

Are they looking for me? Why don't they just look under the sofa - thats where I am

Its a tight fit him getting under there, don't know how he manages to do it, won't be doing it for much longer

Attached Images
File Type: jpg web-15.jpg (65.0 KB, 81 views)

www.ubuntu.com

Old 26-12-2006, 18:23   #53
God Member

Here he is again, 12 week old now playing with his favourite toy, enjoys going out for a short walk, soon sits down when he's had enough and wants to go home.
Sure them teeth are getting sharper
Trainings coming along nicely, good on a lead, sits, waits fetches his ball etc, gets a treat when he does something we want him to do - ie coming straight in from the back garden when we shout of him, crafty git has started just walking outside the door then coming straight back and sitting waiting for his treat

Attached Images
File Type: jpg web-16.jpg (84.4 KB, 69 views)

www.ubuntu.com

Old 26-12-2006, 18:26   #54
Member.

How is he with Referees, Can he seek and chase balls.

He's looking good KSH.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 26-12-2006, 18:32   #55
God Member

Should I train him to chase people in black
Nice and fast with a ball Doug but don't mention red shirts, Mrs bought him a red coat but I told her I aint go anywhere with a dog with one of them on

www.ubuntu.com

Old 26-12-2006, 18:44   #56
Member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.H View Post
Should I train him to chase people in black
Nice and fast with a ball Doug but don't mention red shirts, Mrs bought him a red coat but I told her I aint go anywhere with a dog with one of them on
I've an Idea, whip down to the club and get Lee to stick a couple of Accrington Stanley Chrests on the sides. Job done you'll be proud to take him out after dark......

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Old 29-12-2006, 18:52   #57
God Member

I've just had a bath wasn't too keen on it but I had to have one because someone give me an ice-cream tub to lick and I got it all over my face

Benji that is before anyone comments

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1209.jpg (113.0 KB, 60 views)

www.ubuntu.com

Old 27-04-2007, 21:41   #58
God Member

Bad news I'm afraid, Benji was knocked down today and died when we got him to the vets, I feel so guilty it's hurting like hell.
We'd been out for a nice walk with him up jack-house and the pine forest, been as good as gold and had a nice run about, we got back home, got out of the car and put him on the pavement like we have done so many times, he usually heads for the steps and runs to the front door waiting for us to let him in, why was today different? he turned and ran across the road, he must have heard the children that we're going home from school and was heading for them, he loved children, always headed for them when he see any.
I got him to the vets within 5 mins, he was still alive but died a few mins later.
Lots of questions i'm asking myself now, he was spoilt rotten here by all of us, sure he had a great time with us but i'm feeling like an irresponsible pet owner now, he's always on a lead near traffic etc but we let him off in the country or anywhere safe, why didn't I carry him in, why didn't I put the lead on, why didn't I go home a few mins earlier/later, why did I refuse to work Fri night - I wouldn't have been out with him at that time if I had been working.
It doesn't seem the same here, he wasn't a noisey dog but theres an eery silence about this place, it's not the same without him.
Do I get another i'm asking myself, I know he can't be replaced but it might help
Got 2 pics of him today that we will treasure, wish I had got more now.
we'd have done anything to stop it happening but there was nothing we could do.
I'm so sorry Benji -

www.ubuntu.com

Old 27-04-2007, 21:45   #59
Resting in Peace

Gulp ... xx
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2007, 22:09   #60
I am Banned

Sorry to hear about that KSH, you did everything u could & it was not your fault, sending you my condolences to you & your family.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..