Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 24-08-2005, 11:40   #46
Beacon of light

Re: men!!!

She who expects nothing will never be disappointed, because that's all she'll get.....nothing!
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 24-08-2005, 11:59   #47
Senior Member+

Me and Daddiboo have been together for nine and a half years now and never looked back. When we first got together i didnt like him didnt think he was my kind and after a few friends forcing us together we are still here now with two lovely childeren.

My point being that maybe the best person for you is not always the one you would choose dont look so hard its usually when you are looking that you cant see when you stop looking they will be flooding to you.

Good luck chick.
MUMMIBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 13:40   #48
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUMMIBOO
Me and Daddiboo have been together for nine and a half years now and never looked back. When we first got together i didnt like him didnt think he was my kind

OMG lol! Me, slink and a friend were only having this same conversation last night about our huns !!
Old 24-08-2005, 13:43   #49
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
OMG lol! Me, slink and a friend were only having this same conversation last night about our huns !!
Yes we were.................how weird ................it's true though, the ones you dont think you will end up with, you do.
The ones that you worship and want to be with, end up treating you like c**p..........men eh!!!! and who said woman were hard to suss out eh??
slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2005, 13:49   #50
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinky
The ones that you worship and want to be with, end up treating you like c**p..........men eh!!!!

It ain't half fun seeing them again later in time though and thinking 'OMG WHAT DID I SEE IN HIM'!
Old 24-08-2005, 14:00   #51
God Member

Quote:
It ain't half fun seeing them again later in time though and thinking 'OMG WHAT DID I SEE IN HIM'!

Yes tinks, I have had a few of those scary moment in the past. It is even better when you see them with a "dodgy looking girlfriend"!!!!! this happened to me a few weeks ago and it was pretty funny, the look on his face was PRICLESS
Old 24-08-2005, 14:30   #52
God Member

Quote:
the look on his face was PRICLESS

You get the same look on their face when you wiggle your little finger at them to show them what you really thought !
Old 24-08-2005, 14:32   #53
God Member

Quote:
You get the same look on their face when you wiggle your little finger at them to show them what you really thought !
Yes I know what you mean tinks........i can no- longer look at a thimble after some of my passed boyfriends.....................
Old 24-08-2005, 14:39   #54
God Member

Quote:
Yes I know what you mean tinks........i can no- longer look at a thimble after some of my passed boyfriends.....................

would it be cruel if we named names .......... or our duty so that the singletons know who to avoid?
Old 24-08-2005, 14:42   #55
God Member

I think it would be nice to let all the singletons know who the men were...........but at least this fellow knows who we are talking about......................
Attached Images
File Type: jpg images.jpg (2.8 KB, 5 views)
Old 24-08-2005, 19:50   #56

Quote:
would it be cruel if we named names .......... or our duty so that the singletons know who to avoid?

i think you should spill the beans...just in case!!! lol
Old 24-08-2005, 19:52   #57

Quote:
cmon spill...its only fair!!! lol
Old 24-08-2005, 19:58   #58
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny gem
cmon spill...its only fair!!! lol

lmfao!! Like Tinks & Slinks Film Critic thread .......... give them marks out of 10?
Old 24-08-2005, 20:00   #59

Quote:
lmfao!! Like Tinks & Slinks Film Critic thread .......... give them marks out of 10?
ooh yeah sounds like a great thread!!! and the men can join in too...just in case they feel left out!!! lol
Old 24-08-2005, 20:19   #60
God Member

Sounds like a good thing, any singletons can check up on accyweb who's good and who's not before a night on the pull, bit like word of mouth on a decent plumber or builder really

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..