Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2006, 13:12   #46
Senior Member+

Re: Mohamed cartoons.

trouble is its NOT racist or threatening when they do that ....but an innocent german guy who is handing out the pictures that caused this insanity gets accused of stirring up racial hatred he gets arrested and will prob get fined/cautioned yet the pillocks who dress as suicide bombers and carry message boards like the ones in boo's link get away scott free because the goverment/police dont have the balls to stand up and fight for our country because they dont want to be seen as being a racist nation.....well im NOT sorry to say that its not the english that are racist .....ITS THE MUSLIMS...or some of em :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil:

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
BLACKBURN RAVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 06-02-2006, 13:18   #47
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER
trouble is its NOT racist or threatening when they do that ....but an innocent german guy who is handing out the pictures that caused this insanity gets accused of stirring up racial hatred he gets arrested and will prob get fined/cautioned yet the pillocks who dress as suicide bombers and carry message boards like the ones in boo's link get away scott free because the goverment/police dont have the balls to stand up and fight for our country because they dont want to be seen as being a racist nation.....well im NOT sorry to say that its not the english that are racist .....ITS THE MUSLIMS...or some of em :engsmil: :engsmil: :engsmil:
sorry but them placards are threatening to me. Its like they already know something is going to happen and are playing with us about it.
"europe you will pay 3/11 is on its way"? its quite daunting as to if thats the 11th march and something big will happen on that day but it makes you think and gets me quite nervous.
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 13:33   #48
Senior Member+

i was actually being sarcastic boo....those banners etc are very threatening but my point was that if they do it its ok but if a white person does it then they would be arrested ...i totally agree with what your sayin hun

a proper football club,built on the foundations laid by a true fan..andy dunn notw 08....fantastic !!!
Old 06-02-2006, 13:35   #49

The cartoons were unwise, but they are cartoons and how many times have cartoons been seen which involve God or the Pope? The people involved are inciting racial hatrid by carrying the placards containing deflamatory messages and should be dealt with accordingly.

Civilised countries like Britain, France, Denmark etc should not be put through this sort of disruption.

The muslim council of GB has denounced the arson on embassy buildings and pleaded for muslims not to react in a violent manner to the publication of the cartoons.

Why should law abiding citzens be subject to fear of reprisals when the perpetrators are acting in an unlawful way to start with?
Old 06-02-2006, 13:41   #50
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basher
The cartoons were unwise, but they are cartoons and how many times have cartoons been seen which involve God or the Pope? The people involved are inciting racial hatrid by carrying the placards containing deflamatory messages and should be dealt with accordingly.

Civilised countries like Britain, France, Denmark etc should not be put through this sort of disruption.

The muslim council of GB has denounced the arson on embassy buildings and pleaded for muslims not to react in a violent manner to the publication of the cartoons.

Why should law abiding citzens be subject to fear of reprisals when the perpetrators are acting in an unlawful way to start with?
off topic i know but ..pmsfl..at your signature basher

and i agree with your comments

Old 06-02-2006, 13:57   #51
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKBURN RAVER
i was actually being sarcastic boo....those banners etc are very threatening but my point was that if they do it its ok but if a white person does it then they would be arrested ...i totally agree with what your sayin hun
oh sorry i was just being blonde just woke up
baby boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 14:14   #52
Apprentice Geriatric

Exclamation Re: Mohamed cartoons.

The Muslim fundamentalists and radicals were just looking for an excuse to have a crack at the Infidels – us and the opportunity presented itself with those cartoons. They will milk the situation for all that its worth from now until forever.

As for the 3/11 threat, that is all it is a threat designed to cause consternation amongst the Infidels. For those who can remember a UXB caused more disruption than one that actually exploded. Indeed the Germans usually had a few dummy bombs in the payload confident that they would cause more problems than a bomb that went bang. Thus a threat that is perceived to be credible will cause more problems than actually carrying out the threat. Our security forces will have to take the threat seriously if only to establish that there was no planned action behind the threat. That in itself has used up resources and succeeded in its aim.

Remember that it is the duty of every Muslim to actively promote the Islamic faith until every single person on the planet has been converted to Islam. The majority of Muslims only pay lip service to the creed but there are enough fundamentalists with enough gullible followers to try and make it happen.

9/11 was an open declaration of the continuance of the Holy Wars by the extremists of Islam. 7/7 was just a reminder.
Old 06-02-2006, 15:39   #53

My sweet country is mine no longer. And I make a solemn promise, I will never ever turn to Islam. I am a free, independant and equal woman and I will remain that way till death.

Last edited by Phylum; 06-02-2006 at 15:43.
Phylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 15:48   #54
white rabbits

well they ARE doing a good job of trying to brainwash people....
Old 06-02-2006, 15:50   #55

Because they are brainwashed themselves.
Old 06-02-2006, 17:10   #56
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

This man was lucky the Police did not shoot him

We was protesting as a suicide bomber in London.
Read the story on the BBC News Website here.
Old 06-02-2006, 17:15   #57

He has been cautioned. Yet the british woman who just read out the names of soldiers who have died in Iraq, has been charged under the anti-terrorism law.
Old 06-02-2006, 17:32   #58
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
This man was lucky the Police did not shoot him

We was protesting as a suicide bomber in London.
Read the story on the BBC News Website here.
this man has made a public appology and it should be accepted and forgiveness should be given

the above statement was also preppared by a solicitor
chav1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 17:33   #59
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

CAUTIONED!! He should have been held under the Prevention of Terrorism Act for at least 3 months while they checked him out.
Old 06-02-2006, 17:34   #60
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chav1
this man has made a public appology and it should be accepted and forgiveness should be given

the above statement was also preppared by a solicitor
Hey he kind of looks like you. Thats some wicked spray on sun tan you used.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..