Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27-04-2008, 23:38   #16
Resting in Peace

Re: New Driving Licences

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
we aint British, that was signed away, we are EUROPEAN.
Wash your mouth out sir with soap and water:-

unionjack.gifunionjack.gifunionjack.gif

(no, not a member of that ther party)
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 27-04-2008, 23:43   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
That made me laugh ... same here HR .. think the new ones are much stronger, plastic coated .. mine has this Clinique Porcelain Beige face make-up stained on the crease. LOL
and I had to re-sellotape it recently due to the old stuff starting to disintegrate

Ps thanks for the karma kate glad it made you smile

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!

Last edited by harwood red; 27-04-2008 at 23:45.
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 23:45   #18
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Royboy in 98 i opened a spanish bank account with british I.D. no problem, when i returned to the U.K. due to unfortunate circumstances,i found i could not open a British Account with Spanish I.D. had no end of trouble,i did not need at that time to open one. i too loved britain all my life, but i can honestly say i loathe what it has become. the dustbin of the world IMHO. many things have really brassed me off, since, voted all me life until then, now i do not give a rats, when some party has the balls to sort things then i will reconsider. end of rant. but can honestly only see value in the new driving licences.
Old 27-04-2008, 23:57   #19
God Member

Quote:
Royboy in 98 i opened a spanish bank account with british I.D. no problem, when i returned to the U.K. due to unfortunate circumstances,i found i could not open a British Account with Spanish I.D. had no end of trouble,i did not need at that time to open one. i too loved britain all my life, but i can honestly say i loathe what it has become. the dustbin of the world IMHO. many things have really brassed me off, since, voted all me life until then, now i do not give a rats, when some party has the balls to sort things then i will reconsider. end of rant. but can honestly only see value in the new driving licences.
The flippant responses to this thread really show that the subject is not considered important to the ones who have no experience at all to life outside the Uk.........I think it's time for me to enjoy what life I have left on this earth and say....kiss my arse

Blackburn Rovers Supporter Since 1950
Royboy39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 00:11   #20
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
The flippant responses to this thread really show that the subject is not considered important to the ones who have no experience at all to life outside the Uk.........I think it's time for me to enjoy what life I have left on this earth and say....kiss my arse
Hey, come on Royboy .. just fun at the end of the day, and you don't really know how much experience folks here have about the rest of the world do you ? ... mmm arse .. enjoy a smile at least:-

[email protected] How to handle a problem neighbour.
[email protected] This is going to hurt.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2008, 09:53   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
we aint British, that was signed away, we are EUROPEAN.
You can be what you want cashy I'm still British, and sod Gordon and Tony
Old 28-04-2008, 09:56   #22
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Hey, come on Royboy .. just fun at the end of the day, and you don't really know how much experience folks here have about the rest of the world do you ? ... mmm arse .. enjoy a smile at least:-

Attachment 11510 How to handle a problem neighbour.
Attachment 11511 This is going to hurt.
Old 28-04-2008, 09:58   #23
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
You can be what you want cashy I'm still British, and sod Gordon and Tony
Why sod them 2? was it them who signed our soveriegnty away?
Old 28-04-2008, 09:59   #24
Resting in Peace

In fact the new licences with photo's is about the only good thing this shower of a government have done, goes a long way to stopping fraud in taking th test and driving whilst band

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..