Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-10-2013, 21:14   #196
God Member

Re: Post Office Sell Off - Welcome To Tory Britain

I disagreed with the Iraq war
Old 15-10-2013, 06:33   #197
Beacon of light

you might have done...many people did...but did you tell us you disagreed with it?

You said very little critical about the government which was presided over by Bliar(not a typo) and Brown....the government which spent money like a lotto winner...money which we didn't have.
I am not the only one on this forum who thinks this.......many have said similar things about your allegiances.
Margaret Pilkington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 10:58   #198
God Member

they didn't spend any more than any other government has . in fact this administration is spending more on welfare than labour ever did
Old 15-10-2013, 11:32   #199
Beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
they didn't spend any more than any other government has . in fact this administration is spending more on welfare than labour ever did
So that's alright then. Labour didn't spend any more than any other government - yeah right!
They are spending more on welfare....? Thought they had cut the welfare bill.
Isn't that what you want? Freely available welfare for all and sundry.

The EU tells us that we are supporting 600,000 migrants from european countries.....figures from the EU...not from this government...people who have come here purely because they can obtain benefits without having worked for them, without putting a penny into the pot...paying no taxes(other than those levied on the goods they buy)...people who are escaping from the eurozone for purely financial reasons...not becasue they have skills that we need or that they have family here.
Old 15-10-2013, 17:16   #200
Resting in Peace

Quote:
I disagreed with the Iraq war
The only problem I've got with it is you should have been on the front line
Old 15-10-2013, 17:19   #201
Beacon of light

Now John, isn't that a little cruel.....he might have got hurt.
Old 15-10-2013, 18:02   #202
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Post Office Sell Off - Welcome To Tory Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Now John, isn't that a little cruel.....he might have got hurt.
And Sadam would now be sitting on a throne in Saudi, at least we have better quality troops than Labour supporters.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2013, 18:27   #203
God Member

Quote:
So that's alright then. Labour didn't spend any more than any other government - yeah right!

The EU tells us that we are supporting 600,000 migrants from european countries.....figures from the EU...not from this government...people who have come here purely because they can obtain benefits without having worked for them, without putting a penny into the pot...paying no taxes(other than those levied on the goods they buy)...people who are escaping from the eurozone for purely financial reasons...not becasue they have skills that we need or that they have family here.
thats funny the facts say most immigrants are working The Immigration Bill, migrants and benefits | Full Fact ian duncan smith is wasting millions on a flawed change over to universal credit yes wasting i agree on some of the policies on principle but he is trying to move too fast and making a cock up. plus the fiddling with figures ie work programme sanction scheme etc. they are not counting the money paid to private firms on the work programme and providers as you cant get a freedom of information as its opted out due to commercial interest act.
Old 15-10-2013, 18:50   #204

Quote:
as you cant get a freedom of information as its opted out due to commercial interest act.
Bit like your posts, we're free to read them, but to get sense from them we ask you questions.
We never get a decent reply, just an extra set of ramblings.
Tell you what, go to your profile, start at post #1 then work your way up to present day and only quote the ones that are close to making sense, it won't take up much room below but could stop you posting for a few days.
Old 15-10-2013, 18:51   #205
Resting in Peace

Quote:
thats funny the facts say most immigrants are working The Immigration Bill, migrants and benefits | Full Fact ian duncan smith is wasting millions on a flawed change over to universal credit yes wasting i agree on some of the policies on principle but he is trying to move too fast and making a cock up. plus the fiddling with figures ie work programme sanction scheme etc. they are not counting the money paid to private firms on the work programme and providers as you cant get a freedom of information as its opted out due to commercial interest act.
You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you on the bum
Old 15-10-2013, 19:18   #206
Beacon of light

Quote:
This information isn't from any of our government sources, but from sources in Brussels....it seems they might know more about the movements of EU migrants than you or our illustrious government.
Old 15-10-2013, 19:22   #207
Beacon of light

I suppose facts are a bit like the truth...there's your version, the government version and then the facts from Brussels......and I can't think of any plausible reason why Brussels would overstate the facts(understate...maybe)...and I'm pretty sure that they will have the finger on the pulse of who is going where.
Old 18-10-2013, 11:05   #208
God Member

pensioners people with british mothers and fathers dual nationalities. you will most migrants are working anyway back to the thread . its good to have friends in high places. they don't even hide it anymore
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1376368_10151733808647989_462979743_n.jpg (56.2 KB, 12 views)
Old 22-10-2013, 18:26   #209
God Member

Quote:

looks like it was just an estimate Factcheck: Who's claiming more in benefits? Britons in Spain, or EU nationals here? | Full Fact
Old 24-10-2013, 19:58   #210

Quote:
So he tweeted?

Does that make it true?

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..