Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

View Poll Results: should the next government repeal this law
yes 8 80.00%
no 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-07-2013, 15:06   #16
Senior Member+

Re: should this law be repealed ?

It is going to be tough going for the next couple of years, but after that I am sure that Labour will repeal all of the unfair laws and spending cuts that the Coalition have introduced
Accrington Web
Old 30-07-2013, 15:09   #17
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie Yates View Post
It is going to be tough going for the next couple of years, but after that I am sure that Labour will repeal all of the unfair laws and spending cuts that the Coalition have introduced

Do you know I almost believed you meant that, but I know someone North of the border that does.
God help him, he must be close to 2 years of employment and knowing he's the one on the list to go!
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 16:51   #18
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
he's the one on the list to go!
From here? That would be an excuse for a "something"-up in one of the local hostelries, which I am sure would be well attended

Last edited by Neil; 05-08-2013 at 22:54. Reason: fix quote
Barrie Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2013, 18:09   #19
God Member

you never know see I would rather the party who I vote for stand up for workers rights, not erode them.
Old 30-07-2013, 20:14   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
you never know see I would rather the party who I vote for stand up for workers rights, not erode them.

for gods sake dont vote labour then especially with jones in the hot seat hes proven exactly where his loyalty lies and it aint with the people of hyndburn

just keep in mind his actions over the EU referendum when he prommises anything and you wont go wrong

basically the exact opposite of what he says he will do

so if he says he will vote in favour of reversing the zero hour contracts take it as a dead certain he wont and should he prommise to take action to ensure workers rights are restored then again assume he wont and if he says the sky is blue...

just take a look up and check

ya see this is the problem these days both red and blue are as crooked and bent as each other and as long as red and blue are the main two parties teh country will be basically screwed

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 30-07-2013 at 20:18.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 12:46   #21
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
for gods sake dont vote labour then especially with jones in the hot seat hes proven exactly where his loyalty lies and it aint with the people of hyndburn

just keep in mind his actions over the EU referendum when he prommises anything and you wont go wrong

basically the exact opposite of what he says he will do

so if he says he will vote in favour of reversing the zero hour contracts take it as a dead certain he wont and should he prommise to take action to ensure workers rights are restored then again assume he wont and if he says the sky is blue...

just take a look up and check

ya see this is the problem these days both red and blue are as crooked and bent as each other and as long as red and blue are the main two parties teh country will be basically screwed
Ya beat me to that one Accyman, anybody that thinks Labour are any better than the coalition is living in cloud cuckoo land, mind you that's where C'mon lives anyway
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2013, 14:31   #22
God Member

tories will keep us in the gutter and labour will sell us down the river is hardly a great choice

theres no way in hell milliband will ever stand up to the EU his family have benefited so much from been allowed to come here and settle .He probably thinks we need more imigrants if anything and would most likely look for more urine poor countries to join the EU so they can come here and reap the benefits of a nation of mugs

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 04-08-2013, 12:56   #23
God Member

its alright boots have the answer Boots staff on zero-hours contracts could be sent to work abroad - Mirror Online
Old 05-08-2013, 21:53   #24
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonstanley View Post
they better not

when i call customer support i expect an Indian and if i dont get one there will be hell to pay
cashman likes this.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..