Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-01-2006, 12:35   #31
Give, give, give member

Re: Shower question

I think I watched a video similar to the scene just posted, except that it was in German.

Well done for sending the plonker packing.

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 13-01-2006, 14:02   #32
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romps
wow he wasn't planning on meeting you then was he Ian?..........you remind me of someone.......think I married him!!!
Thats rich coming from you. Remember when I had a clutch replaced by a free collection and delivery firm that tried to charge you £3 for the petrol he had to put in the car because it was on the red light when the clutch went
Old 13-01-2006, 14:04   #33
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda
I think I watched a video similar to the scene just posted, except that it was in German.
I had to go and buy a new golden shower pipe the other evening, as Rhonda got in the shower it split.
Old 13-01-2006, 19:55   #34
God Member

Bet shes really greatfull for you doing that.
Not impressed with mira at all, that sound terrible. where are mira based ?
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 20:07   #35
Resident Waffler

Whatever happened to after-sales service?

Well done Ian for sticking to your guns and not being fobbed off. I hate it when they try to talk to you as if you're an idiot and haven't a clue.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2006, 20:15   #36
God Member

after sales service lol that went years ago, they cant even give you during sales service nowdays. we're having a new bathroom and kitchen fitted, typical council cowboys, one of fhm kitchens sub contractors have scratched the triple hallogen light fitting but they deny they've done it. 35 quid it cost me, and now it's ruined, they say how could they have done it. The fact that they ripped the old kitchen out with a hammer and crow bar seem irelevant to them, they say I've done it, I took a piece of wood and stood there scratchin hell out of my own light fitting so I could claim a new one. A new one that wont match the three single spots, ye right, so I vote them cowboys of the week, closely followed by north warwickshire borough council, who do sod all, I don't know why they don't close the offices altogether and save us some cash
Madhatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..