Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-05-2009, 19:39   #166
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: Stop the bnp

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
dont worry about it Baggy, i got loadsa sh!t the other year for admitting i voted for the BNP, when it comes down to it YOU vote for who YOU want hun, take no notice of anyone else, its YOUR life and you do what you think is best
Me worry, not on your life. I have strong views on certain subjects and when the occasion arises I will fight my corner, shakermaker knows this from the Stanley section. I do not vote for any particular political party nor am I a member of any. I'm a strong supporter of Graham Jones but only because I feel he is the best person to serve the Peel Ward. I voted BNP as a protest vote last time but I won't be this time, believe or not. I can take abuse from mancie all day I think he's funny for a manc.
To be honest I feel I should start my own party as none of them (BNP included) can offer what I want.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 20-05-2009, 20:25   #167
God Member

i'll join that party
Old 20-05-2009, 20:59   #168
Senior Member+

they disgust me and they are fascists plain and simple. Not just against immigrants and people that are not white but against people that are gay too etc etc.

anybody that votes them deserves all the **** in the god damn world.... May as well not won the 2nd world war and live in a fascist state

Last edited by Restless; 20-05-2009 at 21:02.
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 21:12   #169
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Nice post shaker, I will add that the drunks or jolly white lads from England are investigated by the police and if caught charged with a crime. The muslims in Luton where allowed to scream their hatred without arrest, think I'd get away with it if I fancied a bit of racial abuse tonight???
Was any of the abuse racial? I understood that the abuse hurled at the soldiers, although disgusting in its own right, was politically rather than racially motivated.

Rules on protests, as we've seen on two massive occasions in the past months, need to be examined thoroughly and rectified. We can have freedom of protest in this great country without bankers/soldiers/whoever being blatantly abused and attacked.
shakermaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 21:37   #170
white rabbits

This time i think i will just spoil my vote...i cant find one decent party to vote for,,,
Old 21-05-2009, 00:51   #171
God Member

Look who is coming to dinner
Fascist on the Palace lawn: Storm as BNP leader is invited to Queen's summer garden party | Mail Online

I turned down such an invite once you know (I dont tell porkies)
..this will work wonders for our Republic movement

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 04:59   #172
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakermaker View Post
Was any of the abuse racial? I understood that the abuse hurled at the soldiers, although disgusting in its own right, was politically rather than racially motivated.

Rules on protests, as we've seen on two massive occasions in the past months, need to be examined thoroughly and rectified. We can have freedom of protest in this great country without bankers/soldiers/whoever being blatantly abused and attacked.
This is a picture from the newspaper at the time taken from the thread we had about it. You decide what type of abuse it was.

Old 21-05-2009, 05:19   #173
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Look who is coming to dinner
Fascist on the Palace lawn: Storm as BNP leader is invited to Queen's summer garden party | Mail Online

I turned down such an invite once you know (I dont tell porkies)
..this will work wonders for our Republic movement
Whats the problem , Her uncle and his skank of a wife went to Tea with 'Oncle' Adolf , guess she is just following a family tradition , isn't one of the young ones knocking about with one of Mugabes henchmen
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 10:04   #174

Nick Griffin will be a guest at the garden party hosted by the Queen.
turkishdelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 10:33   #175
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishdelight View Post
Nick Griffin will be a guest at the garden party hosted by the Queen.
Bit slow on there Mrs B its been discussed in the last few posts on this thread
Old 21-05-2009, 10:39   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
Bit slow on there Mrs B its been discussed in the last few posts on this thread
I have read them however just thought i would mention Nick Griffin.
Old 21-05-2009, 10:57   #177
God Member

Quote:
I have read them however just thought i would mention Nick Griffin.
What Jaysay is saying is Nick Griffin possibly being invited has been discussed already in the thread.
Old 21-05-2009, 11:06   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
What Jaysay is saying is Nick Griffin possibly being invited has been discussed already in the thread.
Point taken, however not possibly been invited. Has been invited.
Old 21-05-2009, 11:17   #179
Resting in Peace

Quote:
No he will be going as GUEST of a BNP member of the London Assembly not in his own right
Old 21-05-2009, 11:20   #180
God Member

Quote:
Unless this has changed since last night, it has been requested that he be a guest of a LGA member, but they could refuse this and hopefully will. There's nothing British about the BNP!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..