Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-05-2009, 16:42   #196
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Stop the bnp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle View Post
I'm alarmed by the BNP for many reasons but I'm also quite certain that they stand a good chance of doing well in these elections. Traditional Labour and Conservative voters are deserting both parties in droves, even the LibDems will suffer from the recent scandals. BNP could get quite a grip of the European parliament.

Perhaps they have the advantage?

So far they haven't screwed us for expenses!

The only way to keep them out is to dismiss the 'iffy' folk and introduce a new lot that are scrutinised for their ex's from the beginning.

Let's be honest, all of them will have started with small fib's, then found nothing to stop it and so become greedy.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-05-2009, 22:30   #197
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
So that make everything ok does it?
Call yourself English it's people like you that have got us in the state we are now, too soft, but if it had been Conservatives that abused a Labour march you would have been up in arms.
appollogies for the spelling and grammar

yesterday (thursday) I was at Guys hospital for a routine blood test.. this particular department is always packed and your appoinment is never on time...it was packed and all the seats taken and I'd say most of us were white....I was leaning against the wall with other people when a bloke across from me got a call on his mobile...he answers the call saying "hello, yeah..I'm in the refugee camp, it's full of em... yeah i'ts like bangladesh"
a woman next to me sniggers..and says its a disgrace...the bloke finishes his call and asks the woman "is there loads of em down your way?"
"yeah"
"look at the one behind the reception desk... jumps off a boat from Botswana a straight into a job..probably can't speak English"
the bloke pulls out some cards ..I see the Union Jack on them ..he gives one to the woman saying "we aint gonna put up with this sh1t for much longer...I'm from Barking"..the woman takes the card and..seeing as I was stood there and he knew I had heard this convo he offers me a card..I said I'm not interested..... "not interested in your country?" i said "Im not interested in the BNP" I could have said alot worse but felt better of it.
I'ts typical of the BNP members I've known
And Yes I DO CALL MYSELF ENGLISH!

Last edited by Mancie; 22-05-2009 at 22:36.
Mancie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 23:33   #198
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mancie View Post
"we aint gonna put up with this sh1t for much longer...I'm from Barking"
I think it just proves that you don't actually have to be barking, to live in Barking, but it does help.

The documentary 'All White in Barking', about B.N.P. members living there, showed just how thick most of them are.

Especially funny was the old geezer ranting on about mixed marriages, who hadn't realised his doted upon grandchild was mixed race, until it was pointed out to him by the film maker.

Class.

BBC - White Season - All White in Barking

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 09:12   #199
Resting in Peace

Quote:

yesterday (thursday) I was at Guys hospital for a routine blood test.. this particular department is always packed and your appoinment is never on time...it was packed and all the seats taken and I'd say most of us were white....I was leaning against the wall with other people when a bloke across from me got a call on his mobile...he answers the call saying "hello, yeah..I'm in the refugee camp, it's full of em... yeah i'ts like bangladesh"
a woman next to me sniggers..and says its a disgrace...the bloke finishes his call and asks the woman "is there loads of em down your way?"
"yeah"
"look at the one behind the reception desk... jumps off a boat from Botswana a straight into a job..probably can't speak English"
the bloke pulls out some cards ..I see the Union Jack on them ..he gives one to the woman saying "we aint gonna put up with this sh1t for much longer...I'm from Barking"..the woman takes the card and..seeing as I was stood there and he knew I had heard this convo he offers me a card..I said I'm not interested..... "not interested in your country?" i said "Im not interested in the BNP" I could have said alot worse but felt better of it.
Fare play Mancie, we don't have to put up with this tripe, I'd sooner spoil my vote than vote for these cretins
Old 23-05-2009, 10:21   #200
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I'd sooner spoil my vote than vote for these cretins
I thought we had already decided that would be the same a voting for them.
Old 23-05-2009, 10:28   #201
God Member

Quote:

"yeah"
Take it you didnt hit him then? The best thing is would he have refused treatment from a minority for a serious medical condition if no one else was available? Somehow if it was serious enough he would bow to the enevitable and grin and bare it.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 10:32   #202
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil View Post
I thought we had already decided that would be the same a voting for them.
If there was no viable alternative I'd spoil my vote Neil, I will never miss voting, a spoiled vote is a vote for no one, but is registered, if you don't vote you can't complain, that's why I have voted at every election since I was 21
Old 23-05-2009, 11:08   #203
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!

Quote:
"Im not interested in the BNP" I could have said alot worse but felt better of it.
Mancie you make me laugh with the way you think you're better than them because I think you're just the same. I've read your posts on scousers and Leeds for example but because you hide behind the fact it's football and their not black you think it's ok, you seem to have a problem with some Irish people also. So next time you feel the need to get on your high horse have a good look at yourself it might surprise you.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2009, 15:41   #204
God Member

Quote:
Mancie you make me laugh with the way you think you're better than them because I think you're just the same. I've read your posts on scousers and Leeds for example but because you hide behind the fact it's football and their not black you think it's ok, you seem to have a problem with some Irish people also. So next time you feel the need to get on your high horse have a good look at yourself it might surprise you.
and you make me laugh with the way that you think.. that I think.. that I'm better than "them"
Old 24-05-2009, 03:19   #205
God Member

Bagpuss sings this tune on the way to work every morning ..sort yer life out!

Old 24-05-2009, 08:31   #206
Accy Red

Quote:
sort yer life out!
Strange quote mancie, it's not me that signs on to accyweb at 4.20am to post something about me.

Don't go to Durham on Monday meet me at Wembley for a beer and a chat.

You've already posted this video along with a comment about me before, it was boring the first time.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly

Last edited by Bagpuss; 24-05-2009 at 08:34.
Old 27-05-2009, 01:18   #207
God Member

no worries bagpuss
Old 27-05-2009, 14:54   #208
Accy Red

Quote:
no worries bagpuss
But that is what this thread is all about, some people are very worried the BNP are going to win some seats. Their Party Political Broadcast was very impressive must have won a few voters.

Old 27-05-2009, 16:02   #209
Resting in Peace

Quote:
But that is what this thread is all about, some people are very worried the BNP are going to win some seats. Their Party Political Broadcast was very impressive must have won a few voters.
I have an off button on my TV, and I used it on this occasion
Old 27-05-2009, 16:20   #210
Accy Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
I have an off button on my TV, and I used it on this occasion
That's the problem with the main parties, if you can't see it then it's not happening, head in the sand syndrome. I have watched all the broadcasts so I know what they are offering, don't close your eyes you might be surprised what the other parties are saying.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..