Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-12-2006, 12:21   #16
I am Banned

Re: Surely this isnt safe...

Yes he was named wearside jack, Mani. The thing is like the cops said this depraved killer has the need to gratify his sicko desires which could be the reason he has got a but sloppy with the body positioning or simply dont care to test the cops out & the more glory press, or he wants to be caught but not too quickly who knows, but if he is getting sloppy then tying the forensic evidence will be easier - even as far as the car he is driving, the last 2 didnt die at the scene, so its been reported so far.
accymel is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 14-12-2006, 12:24   #17
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mani View Post

but i do think certain knowledge of the area is req as to dumpin bodies etc cuz u gotta make sure its discreet and quiet
Suppose so but, surely if you was contemplating MASS murder on this scale you are gonna plan it out to the very last T.

So just pop it in your sat nav pay a few visits to that area to seek out if it is quiet enough....kill them.....dump the bodies then make your way home 100,s of miles away. That way the police think you are local because you have knowledge of the area There are things that need to be looked into, No doubt they are doing a fantastic job.....and they WILL catch the killer/killers because technology is FAR better than the mind of a serial killer no matter how good they think they covered their tracks.

Miracles do happen!!

slinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 12:28   #18
I am Banned

True point Slinky, they did try to associate yesterday these murders with the few simular unsolved cases in Norfolk - which isnt so far away, going back 18years upto i think 1997, but difference is the spate of time as this has been rather storming norman quick in such short time, & the fact they think the killer has done this before.
Old 14-12-2006, 12:43   #19
God Member

If that is so then it imperative that they catch the killer fast. Watching the news made me steam a little when a spokesman spouted of about all the help availalble and that they had set up a contingincy fund. Where was this help before this sinister set of events locked up in a cupboard with the instruction to only use in an emergency!!!

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 12:54   #20
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
If that is so then it imperative that they catch the killer fast. Watching the news made me steam a little when a spokesman spouted of about all the help availalble and that they had set up a contingincy fund. Where was this help before this sinister set of events locked up in a cupboard with the instruction to only use in an emergency!!!
I can understand what you mean! but this is a Emergency really. They could have used these funds on things like ASBO's and things!! but on the scale of things Petty crime and thefts are a everyday thing........Murder on this scale is very much Frightening. The police have already said that it could only be a matter of time until this killer turns to women that are not Sex workers because he is being driven out of the sex worker area because of all the media attention and police in the area.

I say if they had a EMERGENCY fund then NOW is the time to start using and ........ and may I add quickly and wisely.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 14-12-2006, 13:18   #21
God Member

It came across to me as though the money was sitting there just in case something like this happened which makes me think they expected it. Almost the same way an earthquake contingency fund is set up. May be I am wrong but thats how it looks to me Its time they took a long hard look at the problem and tried to help these poor unfortunate women remove themselves from the need to run with this lifestyle.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 14:15   #22
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J View Post
It came across to me as though the money was sitting there just in case something like this happened which makes me think they expected it.In this day and age spuggie, it's a matter of when not if!! I'm affraid Almost the same way an earthquake contingency fund is set up. May be I am wrong but thats how it looks to me Its time they took a long hard look at the problem and tried to help these poor unfortunate women remove themselves from the need to run with this lifestyle.
Sorry I know what you mean but, who says they want to come out of that lifestyle. I mean there are plenty of jobs ( yes I know alot of them are crap if you don't have qualifications) but these women don't want to know because lets face it, it's quick easy money that pays a drug habbit there and then.....not in a weeks time when you have to wait for your wage ......they have the choice.....but unfortunatly you can't make them do things they don't want to do.

Miracles do happen!!

Old 14-12-2006, 14:18   #23
I am Banned

True point, prostitution is the oldest surviving profession since time began & no doubt will be till no men are left on the planet so there is no getting rid nor have or any other method of getting shut of it either im afraid.
Old 14-12-2006, 14:56   #24
God Member

anyone else hear the bloke on teh radio calling for licensed brothels and tolerence areas to be set up?

His argument was pretty much what I used in the drug thread, what we've been doing for years aint working and never will, lets try something new.

Technical God, No 1 Geek And Linux Guru

Have you seen my Flickr pictures?

entwisi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2006, 15:12   #25
God Member

Every town in England - with the exception of Accy - has brothels. They go under the name of Massage Parlours, and providing that a) there is no east european style exploitation and violence against the girls, and b) any services other than massage are made as a private arrangement, then the cops will normally leave alone. However, they tend to be fussy about who works there and most of 'em won't have druggies.

I believe at least 2 of the Ipswich prostitutes had worked in such establisments, but got slung out because of their snorting habits. Even if we fully legalised brothels and introduced Dutch-style window shopping, we would still have the dross working the streets.
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2006, 17:48   #26
Senior Member+

The Police have to keep some of the info to themselves to rule out all the nutcases who come forward with false confessions;and all the weirdos,like Wearside Jack. Most serial killers also do a few "practice runs" to perfect their technique, so our friend in Ipswich will probably have had a few cracks at abduction before,maybe not linked as yet or even unreported.
Old 16-12-2006, 14:12   #27
God Member

So they are now saying on the news that the Murderer has in fact taken 6 lives because one of the Girls was pregnant............

Awful!!

Miracles do happen!!

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..