Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2004, 10:39   #16

i had my belly button pierced that didnt hurt half as much as my ears.
i dont know how people can have all these piercings especially thier tongue imagine the infections yuck
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 02-02-2004, 10:40   #17
God Member

I've no tattoos, thank god. I don't like the idea of a permanent piccy drawn on me...maybe there's a market for developing these "stick-on's"....they seem much more sensible...a piccy of a hanging monkey one week, a rampant stallion the next....
Tealeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 10:50   #18

I used to have my nipple pierced but that was allways infected, so it got thrown away

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 11:06   #19
God Member

An ex-girlfriend of mine had an ex-boyfriend with a 3" bolt stuck through the end of his you-know-what...........she did'nt stay my girlfriend for long...god knows where she'd been.
Old 02-02-2004, 15:14   #20
Filthy / Gorgeous

Bejeweled Blitz Champion!
Tatts are a personal choice, and personally not for me. Seen loads of nice discreet ones but also loads of horrors. My sister has a small rose on her scapula, which she was too afraid to tell my dad about, despite the fact that she was in her 20's when she had it done. I have a piercing (belly button) which I had done by the tattooist at the bottom of Whalley Rd, had it done when I was 30 while he could still find my belly button, before it disappears into mounds of flab. Never had a problem with it and it hasn't disappeared into the flab yet.
lettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004, 21:05   #21
Senior Member+

The only holes and piccies on my body are all natural.Do not mind anybody else doing what they want.Its their body.
Old 03-02-2004, 05:59   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mik Dickinson
No thanks if you were meant to have pictures on your body you would be born with them
That is my feeling as well Scared off needles so that would also stop me as well
Angel 04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 01:53   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tealeaf
Mind you, a tattoo ain't as bad as a 4" bolt rammed through yer nostrils and a 2" one through yer highbrow, complete with a dozen safety pins sticking through your left ear lob.
Good point tealeaf! over here they won't pierce or tattoo you if you have any alcohol in your system ! makes me safe!!!!!
littlemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2004, 08:17   #24
Senior Member+

Smile tattoos and piercings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluesmaster
There's a new tattoo studio opened on blackburn road, next to the new Larger Monkey shop that used to be cellar5, dont know if its the same guy tho.

B.
its definately the same guy(used to be on abbey street).he did my first piercing...he is brill.
got my lip pierced, but no tattoos.i had the side of my lip done b4 n had to take it out due to a complaint from someone at work (personal choice though) and it doesnt show now.whereas i wont have a tattoo cos if i get bored of it you cant just 'get rid' so easy.
now got the centre pierced by a different studio in acc but i wouldnt go there again.and it was more expensive
mrskitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2004, 15:20   #25

ive just had anoyher tattoo done (sorry wingy) went to sstudio one on warner street
really good
had a butterfly on the botton of my back in pain now for a while though
Old 05-02-2004, 15:22   #26
God Member

What sort of Butterfly?
Old 05-02-2004, 20:00   #27

just a plane black out line of a butterfly very simple. it will look nice when the swelling has gone down
Old 05-02-2004, 21:08   #28
Senior Member+

pussy cat be careful of going in to detail as it is Tealeaf you are conversing with.LOL!
Old 09-03-2004, 00:40   #29
g78

Re: tattoo's

Well I have 2 tattoos..... one on my upper arm and one on my leg..... gotta admit neither really hurt that much though the leg one did bleed quite a bit...... I think the odd one can be ok, but not keen on the ones that cover practically half ur body, but that I guess is a personal choice
Old 09-03-2004, 10:20   #30

Re: tattoo's

I have two tatoos, a dragon crawling up my lower back, and a strawberry on my bum cheek. I love my tatoos!
Dizzy D is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..