Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2005, 21:08   #61

Re: tattoo's

I should think so too . You should have taken it furthur and showed them up good and proper.
fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 11-06-2005, 21:11   #62
Senior Member+

I was going to do, then i decided the best punishment was for him to live with it. I threatened to take him down Liverpool shopping with him wearing a short t-shirt as he had got Manchester United tattooed on his arm !
jimmi5bellies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 21:17   #63

The next accy web meeting you need to show us your tattoo and we will decide if it has faded beyond expectations. x
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi5bellies
I had a tattoo done many moons ago by my ex-hubbys mate who was a tatooist at the time. Its on the top of my thigh and is a puppy running. The colour is all faded now.

That tatooist shop that was next to Clark's motorcycle shop tattoed my eldest son and he was only 13 at the time. They believed him when they said he was 18. I dont know what i was most mad at, my son or the cheap and crap badly done tattoo. You should have seen their faces when i frog-marched my son back to the shop with his birth certificate ! They closed down shortly after.
fireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 21:20   #64
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi5bellies
I was going to do, then i decided the best punishment was for him to live with it. I threatened to take him down Liverpool shopping with him wearing a short t-shirt as he had got Manchester United tattooed on his arm !
That sounds a just punishment I like it
Old 11-06-2005, 21:25   #65
Senior Member+

So did i ... lol
Old 11-06-2005, 21:33   #66
God Member

I waited until I was 40 to have one done. I only had a relatively small butterfly design on my ankle which will spend most of the time hidden as I wear trousers a lot. Daft thing was, I was still nervous about telling my Dad about it. I had to tell him though as we've just been on holiday with him and my Mum and they would have thought it a bit strange if I'd worn my jeans to the beach every day.
Gayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 21:37   #67
Senior Member+

lol ...my parents hit the roof when i had mine done. I wasnt even living at home !
Old 11-06-2005, 22:10   #68
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

had my first tattoo at the age of 15,at fredas cafe up union rd,the idea was i did not look 18 and was having trouble gettin served in pubs,so i had a swallow tattooed on my hand,it worked much to my delight,most pubs served me after-job done mission accomplished.it was only years later(as i said earlier) that i regretted hand tattoos but thats life you always have to pay the piper.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..