Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22-01-2010, 01:53   #31
God Member

Re: The spirit of Accrington.

Quote:
Originally Posted by webglynne View Post
Threads in General alone.= 7,728. Posts = 216,826. Go read them then come back and report how long it took you.

i got to page 2 then got an itch in my left testicle , by page 3 the itch was so unbearable to i had to pause my reading while i looked for a appropiatly sized ferret to itch it with ,by page 4 the ferret had bitten off my left testicle and i was rushed to hospital where i tried my best to carry on reading on my PDA but due to the small text,watery eyes and the effect of morphine my reading ability was extreemly hampered and i gave up by page 6 but as a rough estimate i woudl say 6 pages took me 3 hours 22 mins but there were obvious interuptions to be taken into account.

yeah i know im talking bollocks but i didnt start it

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 22-01-2010, 09:51   #32
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Of course now lot's of unscrupulous people will jump on the idea and turn this into this week's internet scam.

Just to show I consider accyman to be a very clever young man let me be the first to mimic him.

Anyone that is thinking of taking advantage of his policy please get a written quote and I guarantee that I will sell you a similar policy for half the price and ensure that the pay out is twice that, that he offers.

Please use the above to get recommendations from my many satisfied customers.
Don't mention the bloody Ouija board to me Less, once tried one out for a laugh in an all night restaurant in Blackburn after finishing work at the Cav, the thing kept flinging the glass of the table when I asked it a question, the guy that owned it said the spirits must like me
Old 22-01-2010, 09:53   #33
Resting in Peace

Quote:
That is why there is a search tool so you can, would you believe, search!

If you ask nicely we will tell you where it is, and also how to use the Advanced Search feature.

(Less walks away whistling the merry tune 'If I can help somebody as I pass along').
Thats you all over Less anything to please even whistling
Old 22-01-2010, 09:57   #34
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
the guy that owned it said the spirits must like me
he was wrong it was the bitter.
Old 22-01-2010, 11:58   #35

Quote:
That is why there is a search tool so you can, would you believe, search!

If you ask nicely we will tell you where it is, and also how to use the Advanced Search feature.

(Less walks away whistling the merry tune 'If I can help somebody as I pass along').
Do please and also explain how one searches for something one does not know exists?
webglynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 15:19   #36
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
he was wrong it was the bitter.
I drank Lager in them days
Old 22-01-2010, 16:04   #37
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Quote:
Originally Posted by webglynne View Post
Do please and also explain how one searches for something one does not know exists?
Now there you are again, thinking I'm against you, well I'm not, all that can be explained, but, until you stop acting high and mighty, why?

Should I help you?

So far you aren't acting as someone that needs friends, but friends are the whole idea about sites like this.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 16:52   #38
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
i got to page 2 then got an itch in my left testicle , by page 3 the itch was so unbearable to i had to pause my reading while i looked for a appropiatly sized ferret to itch it with ,by page 4 the ferret had bitten off my left testicle and i was rushed to hospital where i tried my best to carry on reading on my PDA but due to the small text,watery eyes and the effect of morphine my reading ability was extreemly hampered and i gave up by page 6 but as a rough estimate i woudl say 6 pages took me 3 hours 22 mins but there were obvious interuptions to be taken into account.

yeah i know im talking bollocks but i didnt start it
Well done Accyman, you did make me chuckle
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 17:32   #39
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
Well done Accyman, you did make me chuckle
someone had to say somthing constructive

so if anyone can think of somthing please feel free to add coz i cant

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Old 23-01-2010, 07:23   #40
Senior Member+

I see that the well known Medium Gordon Smith is coming to Ossy next month, so if there's any spirits around i'm sure he'll find em!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 07:40   #41
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
I see that the well known Medium Gordon Smith is coming to Ossy next month, so if there's any spirits around i'm sure he'll find em!!

Best Regards - Taggy
preferably dead ones a friend of mine went to a show liek this with his partner and was passed on a messge from his grandfather.My mate was amazed as it was only a few hours earlier he had visited his grandfather and he seemed in pretty good health and was relieved to find him still alive after teh show so unless his grandfather had an out of body experience he had no buisness talking to the psychic

Last edited by accyman; 23-01-2010 at 07:44.
Old 23-01-2010, 09:30   #42
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
preferably dead ones a friend of mine went to a show liek this with his partner and was passed on a messge from his grandfather.My mate was amazed as it was only a few hours earlier he had visited his grandfather and he seemed in pretty good health and was relieved to find him still alive after teh show so unless his grandfather had an out of body experience he had no buisness talking to the psychic
Everyone has two grandfathers and only your grandmothers have a chance of saying correctly who they are

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2010, 09:38   #43
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
Everyone has two grandfathers and only your grandmothers have a chance of saying correctly who they are
not even them if jeremy kyle is anything to go by lol

Old 23-01-2010, 10:00   #44
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post

Best Regards - Taggy
If he's after spirits I'd better keep my eye on the Whisky cupboard
Old 23-01-2010, 18:14   #45
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
If he's after spirits I'd better keep my eye on the Whisky cupboard
LOL!!....You not opened that ruddy Glen Spey yet Jaysay?....I couldn't resist a snifter...go on...be a devil!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..