Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-08-2006, 21:04   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Town Centre CCTV

"Canned kind"?

http://AccyJay.piczo.com
AccyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 29-08-2006, 21:06   #32
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUGGIE J
Are you saying that if the idiots wanted to cause an aggro sesh then there are no police around not even the canned kind?
No Spug I'm not saying that, I said I'm sure there is an over-lap. If I'm incorrect someone will be sure to know.

I'm with Kipax it is a mostly thankless task. So how about giving credit were it' due. OK so the cameras are down but it's only one tool that is helping them police the town centre.
Old 29-08-2006, 21:09   #33
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbelle
No Spug I'm not saying that, I said I'm sure there is an over-lap. If I'm incorrect someone will be sure to know.

I'm with Kipax it is a mostly thankless task. So how about giving credit were it' due. OK so the cameras are down but it's only one tool that is helping them police the town centre.
I'm not saying anything against the police, they only control the cameras. It's down to either Hyndburn council or Blackburn council.

http://AccyJay.piczo.com
AccyJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2006, 21:15   #34
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccyJay
Hense the fact that trouble on fri/sat night is on the increase.
It was that comment that gave me cause for concern AccyJay, without some form of proof except claiming to be door staff I think it's a little un-fair. Anybody reading this thread that was due a visit to Accy and maybe thought about having a look into town to check out our night life might have second thoughts after reading that.
Old 29-08-2006, 21:25   #35
God Member

Dosnt matter how many cameras or police that are there for the safety of the public enjoying a night out there is always one or to Rodney's willing to have a fight.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..