Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-07-2005, 10:54   #31
Senior Member+

Re: Word Thread, Karma - Realisation.

This is cool

One snipe already Just gotta suss out who............????

Any more please ??
simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-07-2005, 11:35   #32
Give, give, give member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
This is cool

One snipe already Just gotta suss out who............????

Any more please ??
Simon just told me in chatroom, he's on a mission to loose karma!!!

Yes he was the one who deducted mine in word thread, but l gave him some back to make his day that little bit nicer.

Please feel free to do the same, as l can't give him one for a while! {Nudge nudge, wink wink.**

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2005, 12:14   #33
Member.

Simon, this thread was at first an expression of my dismay of how someone could pick up on a word in one thread and use it to either make a point or to take a snipe at something they objected to. Following on from that it was suppose to reflect my personal realisation that this person held a valid point and that I do always speak out in condemnation of something or other every time I visited Accrington. What I wanted was this person to perhaps come forward so that we could enter a wider discussion on why we have such different views on the same subject. A town we both love yet hold different perspectives on, that person has yet to enter the discussion.

And by the way I think this individual who took points in respect of the word “condemn” had every right to do so if that he or she was offended. Above all else my point was to let this individual know that what they said did make me think…….had he or she left their name, I would have taken this matter up with a pm, not in the open. So Simon I strongly disagree with you opinion that this is a cry for sympathy or Karma. I do however offer you my respect for the fact that you have the bollocks to come forward and say what you feel.

I’ll most likely find something else to whinge about this afternoon.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..