Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > AccyWeb > General Chat
Donate! Join Today

General Chat General chat - common sense in here please. Decent serious discussions to be enjoyed by everyone!

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree27Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-07-2013, 06:43   #16
God Member

Re: World News Headlines.

i'm happy that the future king was born on my nephews 2nd birthday
BERNADETTE likes this.
Old 23-07-2013, 14:31   #17
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashy View Post
i'm happy that the future king was born on my nephews 2nd birthday
That's gonna look good on his CV and opens few doors for him in later life. eh?
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 14:40   #18
Resting in Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
I know that damn well, were possible i shall be ignoring news progs n buying papers till the dust settles.
My thoughts entirely cashy, The flaming BBC are bloody useless, this morning it was wall to wall royal baby on breakfast, but they weren't satisfied with that there was a program change at 11am then again at 11-30am, how much can you say about one kid royal or no royal, but the most annoying thing of all they were running exactly the same program on the BBC News Channel as BBC1 at the same time, marvelous, and I suppose this will go on every time the baby farts over the next few weeks.
Alan Varrechia likes this.
jaysay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 15:27   #19
God Member

i suppose the big news is the royal family gene pool has been expanded a little now theres a bit of slighlty more common blood in the family

up to now the royal family were basicaly dingles with the ability to use a knife and fork

folk wanna celebrate a woman doing what women have been doing for thousands of years then so be it but please dont make out she is any better than any other woman for spitting a kid out .

its basically born into a life of benefits although get the royal buggy does sound a little posher than get mi pram lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 23-07-2013 at 15:29.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 15:54   #20
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysay View Post
My thoughts entirely cashy, The flaming BBC are bloody useless, this morning it was wall to wall royal baby on breakfast, but they weren't satisfied with that there was a program change at 11am then again at 11-30am, how much can you say about one kid royal or no royal, but the most annoying thing of all they were running exactly the same program on the BBC News Channel as BBC1 at the same time, marvelous, and I suppose this will go on every time the baby farts over the next few weeks.
BBC's a bloody pain for that. To put it bluntly theres a difference between sheitin and riving your arse.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 16:31   #21
God Member

The Private Eye magazine are showing up the other newspapers - for the overblown hype
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1002313_10152986980295391_1896903426_n.jpg (51.1 KB, 8 views)
cashman, jaysay, accyman and 1 others like this.

MargaretR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 16:35   #22
Full Member+

Oh no, I thought I was original. I, funnily enough, didn't have the pomp and ceremony when I had my three kids. I had a right royal time of it though (think of a bloke having his nads squeezed constantly for a day or two ) . Congrats to the world's first Mother and Father.
Old 23-07-2013, 16:42   #23
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

World News Headlines.

No doubt the politicians are trying their best to sneak bad news past us while this is going on.
Good luck to the parents and their child, but thank goodness I don't feel a need to be caught up in the hype.

If someone could send me an autographed photo of the infant, I will treasure it all the way to eBay.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 17:07   #24
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

As i'm on here news time, i suppose the headline today is "Royal Baby Sups Its Bottle"?
Old 23-07-2013, 17:15   #25
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

World News Headlines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
As i'm on here news time, i suppose the headline today is "Royal Baby Sups Its Bottle"?
Hardly fair Cashy, could be, father objects to sharing wife's tits!

With both my kids, if I had to put them to bed, my parting words were always, "just remember, as soon as you are weened, I will reclaim them."
Less is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 18:25   #26
I am Banned

It's being reported the UK economy will benefit some where around $400 million.
Hrrrrmphhhh.....
There's some creative accounting involved there I reckon.

Righty o ..must get back to knitting the bootees I gonna send em
DtheP47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 18:26   #27
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by westendlass View Post
Oh no, I thought I was original. I, funnily enough, didn't have the pomp and ceremony when I had my three kids. I had a right royal time of it though (think of a bloke having his nads squeezed constantly for a day or two ) . Congrats to the world's first Mother and Father.
in a culture i cant quite recall teh name of the male is placed above the woman and a piece of string attatched to his testicles.During child birth the woman pulls on the string although im betting tehres more string pulling that what there are contractions but whos gonna argue with a woman holding your testicles
i bet by the time the baby is born they look like a pair of punctured space hoppers

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2013, 18:36   #28
God Member

you're all a miserable lot, any new born baby is something to be celebrated, i for one am very happy for the couple, and for the future king

now take all your sour faces off the floor and smile about something for a change
Old 23-07-2013, 18:42   #29
Full Member+

I bet the bloke wished he'd given birth himself. At least he'd have had something to show for it .
Old 23-07-2013, 18:42   #30
I am Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by accyman View Post
in a culture i cant quite recall teh name of the male is placed above the woman and a piece of string attatched to his testicles.During child birth the woman pulls on the string although im betting tehres more string pulling that what there are contractions but whos gonna argue with a woman holding your testicles
i bet by the time the baby is born they look like a pair of punctured space hoppers
Looks like you've nicked Jays keyboard again.
Retlaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..