Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   The state of this forum (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/the-state-of-this-forum-31453.html)

blazey 17-06-2007 19:29

Re: The state of this forum

Quote:

Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington (Post 436164)
That woman was Treacletart...who just happens to be a man.

I have some suspicions whether other members with girly names might actually be men.

piltymon 17-06-2007 19:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 436165)
Maybe there was a lot of time passed in your relationship with your daughter. How are we supposed to know why you have spent the last week slagging each other off and airing your constant family war in public ? :rolleyes:

When you've been in the same predicament then maybe you will have some of the experience and intelligence to understand. Until then may I ask that you keep your nose out. My daughter and I have taken our private business elsewhere and are getting on just fine thankyou bery much!

entwisi 17-06-2007 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 436162)
She had a thread about selling a laptop and got whinged at and bed rep for not putting enough information to please people.
Funnily enough she was a new member too.

No, she got a bad rep for being bitchy when there was no real reason. I asked a Q and she went off on one. She then went off slagging people off. THAT is teh reason she got neg karma(not off me BTW)

garinda 17-06-2007 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 436159)
Between yourselves.

Yes ourselves, the thirty six different members who posted in the thread, some of whom were new, and so far have contributed 276 posts on the subject.

lancsdave 17-06-2007 19:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by piltymon (Post 436174)
When you've been in the same predicament then maybe you will have some of the experience and intelligence to understand. Until then may I ask that you keep your nose out. My daughter and I have taken our private business elsewhere and are getting on just fine thankyou bery much!

I'm pleased to hear you and your daughter are getting on fine. You have no idea how much experience of various predicaments I have, I may even have a slight knowledge of realtionship splits with children involved. I do have to agree with your comments about lack of intelligence though. Apprarently according to one of the local students nobody in Accrington has any intelligence so I moved here :D

piltymon 17-06-2007 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 436185)
I'm pleased to hear you and your daughter are getting on fine. You have no idea how much experience of various predicaments I have, I may even have a slight knowledge of realtionship splits with children involved. I do have to agree with your comments about lack of intelligence though. Apprarently according to one of the local students nobody in Accrington has any intelligence so I moved here :D

LMAO That was witty, intelligent and what should be happening in the forums. Maybe a little less sarcasm would have been more appropriate though.

accymel 17-06-2007 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 436150)
I've been a member for well over a week and i've always watched the forum and its always been like this.

Ive been a member a long time & never witnessed such a load of tosh statements & never heard such a know it all responses in my life:eek::D

piltymon 17-06-2007 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 436194)
Ive been a member a long time & never witnessed such a load of tosh statements & never heard such a know it all responses in my life:eek::D

And you still insist on running off topic. If you don't like the thread you always have the opportunity to discuss another one somewhere else. I think you have to admit that you get a kick out of running down new members and younger posters that you don't agree with. If you didn't you wouldn't keep following me around!

accymel 17-06-2007 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by piltymon (Post 436198)
And you still insist on running off topic. If you don't like the thread you always have the opportunity to discuss another one somewhere else. I think you have to admit that you get a kick out of running down new members and younger posters that you don't agree with. If you didn't you wouldn't keep following me around!

Awww if u dont like it then tough my views are my views as yours are yours & dont flatter yourself dear!

piltymon 17-06-2007 19:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 436206)
Awww if u dont like it then tough my views are my views as yours are yours & dont flatter yourself dear!

OFF TOPIC AGAIN

accymel 17-06-2007 19:57

:rolleyes:

piltymon 17-06-2007 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by accymel (Post 436217)
:rolleyes:

That's the best line you've come up with in any of your posts that I've seen. How does one enter your quiz?

lancsdave 17-06-2007 20:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by piltymon (Post 436224)
How does one enter your quiz?

Thats a separate topic ;)

piltymon 17-06-2007 20:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 436227)
Thats a separate topic ;)

I figured nobody would mind a sensible off topic question. After all I've seen very few ON topic questions or, for that matter, much of anything on the original topic.

treacletart 17-06-2007 20:10

stick to em piltymon dont let em grind you down there trying it with me but they wont win