Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   The state of this forum (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/the-state-of-this-forum-31453.html)

piltymon 17-06-2007 22:09

Re: The state of this forum

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp (Post 436383)
:D

Why don't you join it and show us how clever you are?

CLICK HERE

Erm how, no password.

blazey 17-06-2007 22:16

Funnily enough everyone in the forum has been in accy a decent amount of time, this forum is just one little social group in accy that don't bother to disagree for fear of upsetting their friends so they brown nose everything they say to keep eachother happy.

If I said something against your best friends opinion, you are going to agree with them even if you prefer my opinion. I may be 18, but I know sheep when I see them.

harwood red 17-06-2007 22:19

For goodness sake I have a lovely day out with many supposedly bitchy accyweb members/mafia ha ha and come back to this!!!!!

Why do you piltymon, blazey and treacletart feel the need to have a go at everyone on here???

We actually all get on really well and when we have cross words or disagreements on here we usual are able to sort it out with out resorting to personal attacks or name calling...

give it a rest...pllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeee :rolleyes:

lancsdave 17-06-2007 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 436390)
Funnily enough everyone in the forum has been in accy a decent amount of time, this forum is just one little social group in accy

If it was full of people who live in Sheffield I think it might be called Sheffield Web.

It was full of people who live in Birmingham I think it might be called Brummy Web.

Any clues so far ?

By the way I've only lived in accy a few months so count me out :D

blazey 17-06-2007 22:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 436393)
If it was full of people who live in Sheffield I think it might be called Sheffield Web.

It was full of people who live in Birmingham I think it might be called Brummy Web.

Any clues so far ?

By the way I've only lived in accy a few months so count me out :D

It was aimed at the lovely person who pointed out this little community has coped fine until other people came.

The point was they've coped fine in accy with us actually there aswell so stop the whinging :cool:

WillowTheWhisp 17-06-2007 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by piltymon (Post 436386)
Erm how, no password.

You join, sign up, register, create your own password - like you did when you joined this forum.

lancsdave 17-06-2007 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 436397)
The point was they've coped fine in accy with us actually there aswell so stop the whinging :cool:

Make your mind up you either live in Accy or you don't. I think you will find you were the one whinging.

garinda 17-06-2007 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowTheWhisp (Post 436398)
You join, sign up, register, create your own password - like you did when you joined this forum.

I think it's changed. Mel has to give people a password now.

piltymon 17-06-2007 22:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by harwood red (Post 436392)
For goodness sake I have a lovely day out with many supposedly bitchy accyweb members/mafia ha ha and come back to this!!!!!

Why do you piltymon, blazey and treacletart feel the need to have a go at everyone on here???

We actually all get on really well and when we have cross words or disagreements on here we usual are able to sort it out with out resorting to personal attacks or name calling...

give it a rest...pllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaasssssseeee :rolleyes:

Who called "them" mafia? I mean the name seems to fit but who had the sense to coin the phrase? If you want to have a go at me please put it in the Let's bash each other thread? You obviously aren't giving it a rest. You seem to be one of thr ringleaders >> you manage to insult 3 posters in one post >> congrats!

lancsdave 17-06-2007 22:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 436400)

Thats correct.

WillowTheWhisp 17-06-2007 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by blazey (Post 436390)
Funnily enough everyone in the forum has been in accy a decent amount of time, this forum is just one little social group in accy that don't bother to disagree for fear of upsetting their friends so they brown nose everything they say to keep eachother happy.

If I said something against your best friends opinion, you are going to agree with them even if you prefer my opinion. I may be 18, but I know sheep when I see them.

We don't all agree with each other all the time. Surely you can see that. Quite often we have different opinions but that doesn't stop us respecting each other's opinions. As I said in another post sometimes we disagree with each other on a subject but then we may agree with that same person on an entirely different subject. That's how adult discussions work. Sometimes during the course of such discussions we may even find that we change our opinions if someone points out something we hadn't thought of. BTW some of the most adult discussions I've had on here have been with teenagers who don't resort to name calling and trolling.

piltymon 17-06-2007 22:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 436403)
Thats correct.

Well I guess I know at least two people that won't be allowed to play in her quiz. I'm heartbroken.

lancsdave 17-06-2007 22:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by piltymon (Post 436405)
Well I guess I know at least two people that won't be allowed to play in her quiz. I'm heartbroken.

We had a petition to stop people entering who are far more intelligent than the rest of us. So yes you are right :D

WillowTheWhisp 17-06-2007 22:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 436400)

Oh I do apologise I wasn't aware of that. When did it change? When I signed up I just created my own.

Royboy39 17-06-2007 22:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 436408)
We had a petition to stop people entering who are far more intelligent than the rest of us. So yes you are right :D

Nice one Dave!!!