Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Anything Goes (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/)
-   -   Forced Vaccinations (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f71/forced-vaccinations-49180.html)

Life 02-09-2009 13:30

Forced Vaccinations

Hi All.

Speaking of the NHS, are you all aware of the fact the WHO has declared forced vaccinations beginning September 28 running through till Jan 2010.

Understand the reality of this deadly agenda here :

Swine Flu Conference In UK » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Spread the word if you have not already received a leaflet from lifeinthemix

MargaretR 02-09-2009 14:32

Re: You couldn't make it up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life (Post 741112)
Hi All.

Speaking of the NHS, are you all aware of the fact the WHO has declared forced vaccinations beginning September 28 running through till Jan 2010.

If a certain young mod reads this he will resite the thread in 'Anything Goes', which is the place he puts 'fun' threads:rolleyes:

***Mr D*** 02-09-2009 15:17

Quote:

Hi All.

Should we be getting a leaflet? are you local?

Forced Vaccinations in the UK?, do you have evidence of this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 741119)
If a certain young mod reads this he will resite the thread in 'Anything Goes', which is the place he puts 'fun' threads:rolleyes:

:D:rolleyes:

jaysay 02-09-2009 15:46

Quote:

Hi All.

That's the biggest load of Bull Sh1t I've ever heard, I don't have the flu jab the Pneumonia jab and I sure as hell ain't having the Swine flu jab either, this not Iron Curtain Russia of old, go peddle your crap somewhere else:(:(

Life 02-09-2009 16:33

Hi All.

I take it you have not received a leaflet...

yes it is true, or this is what they are attempting to do to all 194 UN IHR signatory countries.

They are teaching teachers to look for symptoms in our children at school, then without any contact to we the parents, or the child they ring the UN transport system and the child is removed into quarantine.

This is also being set up in all work places, so you had better not be the hate target of the chosen operative.

The schools have been turned into fortresses over the last 10 years, using the excuse of terror attack, only now do we see what the true agenda is in this regard, they can shut down all schools under quarantine on the say so of the teachers, social worker helpers, and the school policeman. We the parents will not be able to collect our children.

Each year there are around 500.000 deaths from normal flu globally, yet on figures of less than a thousand global deaths, themselves very dubious indeed, we had the World Health Organisation announce we have reached pandemic level six. Under this criteria which was announced June 11 2009, all 194 signatory countries are now under martial law dictated by the UN.

These vaccines contain one million times more squaline than those given to the soldiers during the first gulf war, it has been proven that squaline is the cause of Gulf war syndrome.

if you go to the link provided you can see all the data to prove this, I would not have taken this action if it was not proven fact.

In the UK there has been a media blackout because of the reaction of the Brits to the idea of forced vaccinations, but the strategy has continued in secret.

As for the fat boy and his response, get out more son, you look awful!
stop eating all the pies, and learn to use your computer to search the information, I have made it very easy....

Here is the link again, and I have to say the flyers have been very well received.

http://www.lifeinthemixtalk.com/?p=2258

garinda 02-09-2009 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life (Post 741150)
stop eating all the pies, and learn to use your computer to search the information, I have made it very easy....

I've always felt pity for the silly little fools who use the 'go in with all guns blazing' strategy, rather than the much more effective 'first decide on the lie of the land', before making an attack.

Being a new member does not excuse your crass insults. As even in this thread, if you'd actually read it, rather than hijacked it to post your own bizarre ramblings, you'll notice Jaysay has underlying health issues, making him virtually housebound, and I'm sure he'd love to follow your advice and 'get out more', but that really isn't possible.

As history has shown us many times, people who follow the 'all guns blazing' strategy are the easiest opponents to defeat.;)

Eric 02-09-2009 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 741196)
I've always felt pity for the silly little fools who use the 'go in with all guns blazing' strategy, rather than the much more effective 'first decide on the lie of the land', before making an attack.

Being a new member does not excuse your crass insults. As even in this thread, if you'd actually read it, rather than hijacked it to post your own bizarre ramblings, you'll notice Jaysay has underlying health issues, making him virtually housebound, and I'm sure he'd love to follow your advice and 'get out more', but that really isn't possible.

As history has shown us many times, people who follow the 'all guns blazing' strategy are the easiest opponents to defeat.;)

Aw, just ignore ... it's futile to get involved in a battle of wits with one who is so obviously unarmed:rolleyes:

Retlaw 02-09-2009 19:54

[quote=Life;741150]Hi All.
They are teaching teachers to look for symptoms in our children at school, then without any contact to we the parents, or the child they ring the UN transport system and the child is removed into quarantine.
---------------------------------------------
Pure barnyard confetti, what teachers is daft enough to do that and risk being quarantined themselves on very little evidence, they are not trained in medical procedures.

This is also being set up in all work places, so you had better not be the hate target of the chosen operative.

Another load of tripe, the operative could also be quarantined, if they are that vindictive they will soon be cured, when they get the same treatment.

Where could they quarantine millions of so called suspects cases.
What planet are you from.
Retlaw.

MargaretR 02-09-2009 20:19

You may consider it to be 'barnyard confetti' but

Pandemic Response Bill 2028 has just been made law in Massachusetts
Wake Up, America: Forced vaccinations, quarantine camps, health care interrogations and mandatory "decontaminations" by Mike Adams the Health Ranger
extract-
This bill suspends virtually all Constitutional rights of Massachusetts citizens and forces anyone "suspected" of being infected to submit to interrogations, "decontaminations" and vaccines.
http://www.mass.gov/legis/bills/sena...df/st02028.pdf

and in France-
EMERGENCY UPDATE: French government document details forced mass vaccination plans from September 28th: GPs and hospitals to be excluded. Similar documents believed to be circulating in all WHO member states
extract-
Following WHO’s declaration of a pandemic level 6 emergency on June 11th, the world has moved under military law under WHO’s International Health Regulations 2005 incorporated in member state’s pandemic plans
The general public is only to be "informed" at the end of September of the plans by means of communications to the local press.

We shall know by the end of September whether this is theory or fact

PS another candidate for the 'fun' section?:rolleyes:

Life 02-09-2009 20:24

Hi All.

I take it you are the forum hyena. Pity not required.
Well you see those of us with children are rather concerned over the fact the government are trying to force a new home school agreement whereby at the behest of any teacher a child is 'labeled' disruptive, the parents on courses and CCTV in their homes, so to be accused of dealing in brown stuff I take as rather guns blazing.

To suggest he has attempted to really grasp the information in such a short time proves to my good self he is not very focused.

Illness and incapacity does not lessen the equality spectrum when it comes to opinions, I will treat him as any other. People need to grasp the information I present because it is happening as I write, many links take you to the likes of the Daily Telegraph and many medical practitioner's websites.

There is also the legal aspect to this information, that Bayer has been caught placing 72 kilos of cancer and Flu in flu vaccine, and Bayer are one of the companies providing this forced vaccine.

Pandemic Level Six has been declared by the WHO and if you were abreast with the actual UN legislative powers set in place 2005, then you would understand that we are indeed now under the control of the United Nations, all 194 signatory countries, this is fact.

Martial Law means the removal of all civil law, the very stuff that protects the people and the civil servants.

It is not for me to try and persuade you of anything, I have presented a reality and supplied the links so any intelligent mind can see the it for their self.

Retlaw 02-09-2009 20:43

Martial Law means the removal of all civil law, the very stuff that protects the people and the civil servants.

It is not for me to try and persuade you of anything, I have presented a reality and supplied the links so any intelligent mind can see the it for their self.[/quote]

Still a load of BULL, think about the logistics of declaring martial law. WHERE are they going to set up these quarantine camps, WHERE are they going to get the soldiers to guard them. WHERE are they going to find all the medical staff to treat them.

They could'nt keep the British Tommy confined to German POW camps, even with armed guards ready to fire on the slightest provocation.

Again which country are you in or even which planet.
In case nobody's told you the moons not made of green cheese, there is no Santa Claus, and there are no fairies at the bottom of the garden.

Retlaw

Life 02-09-2009 21:00

Hi All.

Here is The Regulation :

The International Health Regulations (IHR) pursuant to Article 21* of the Constitution of the World Health Organization (WHO) came into force in June 2007 and allow the General-Director of WHO to declare an international health emergency. This was accomplished when a Level 6 Pandemic was declared by WHO on June 11, 2009.

During an international health emergency, WHO’s Director-General can impose regulations, including “sanitary and quarantine requirements and other procedures designed to prevent the international spread of disease”.
Once WHO declares a Pandemic or international health emergency, WHO has the authority to order forced vaccinations around the world.

Here is the link : World Health Organisation’s Power Under Pandemic Level Six : Countries Affected » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Don't think in terms of pow camps, think in terms of town by town internment, cut off under quarantine...

We are indeed in Blighty, but not quite 1939 style, more your terminator with drones...
There already over New York and kicking the living daylights out of Pakistan.

Here for the insane : Network-Centric Warfare : Dominating Societies Through Ubiquitous Surveillance » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

K...

shillelagh 02-09-2009 21:08

Will someone tell me what the above post has to do with jaysay and his appointment to be assessed ...

Think this is what they call a thread wander .. and as we've been told often enough if we want to talk about something else we should start a new thread. (ok ive been told)

MargaretR 02-09-2009 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by shillelagh (Post 741313)
Will someone tell me what the above post has to do with jaysay and his appointment to be assessed ...

Thing this is what they call a thread wander .. and as we've been told often enough if we want to talk about something else we should start a new thread. (ok ive been told)

The problem is that anything contentous is getting moved into Anything Goes 'fun' section.
No doubt the threadwanderings will be edited out, but at least it may have given some people the chance to read the links before the censorship happens

SPUGGIE J 02-09-2009 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 741320)
The problem is that anything contentous is getting moved into Anything Goes 'fun' section.
No doubt the threadwanderings will be edited out, but at least it may have given some people the chance to read the links before the censorship happens

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Censorship censorship on here :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I thought they took the unwanted bits out and did the accyweb version of the thunderball as to were it ends up. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Retlaw 02-09-2009 21:22

Don't think in terms of pow camps, think in terms of town by town internment, cut off under quarantine...

If you think that is possible, your even dafter than ever. How much barbed wire would you need to just seal off Accrington alone, which is nigh on impossible. Then how many guards would it take, to man this imaginary perimeter.
You can quote or display as many web sites as you like, its still stupid.
Such a thing might work in Septic land, where most of the rubbish you post is generated, but its impossible over here, were to closely populated to separate town from town.
Theres a bed booked for you at Whittingham Loony Bin.

Retlaw

Life 02-09-2009 21:30

Hi All.

Retlaw, don't be pulling that hernia now will you??

Try all our troops who over in the Iraq-Afghan war, have left Blighties army because of the lack of equipment and all that lolly££ they offering in the private mercenary forces.

The private mercenary forces are now massive all under the hire of NATO, o, did you think NATO was ours??? nope it ain't, it never was and it never will be, try the Nazis who under operation paperclip ended up in south America, then America, with 7000 coming to Blighty, then you are on the right track.

Barbed wire what for, we are disarmed and the majority are new Labour cotton wool teletubies, all the boys are in jail and corrie's on.....

Retlaw 02-09-2009 21:50

The private mercenary forces are now massive all under the hire of NATO, o, did you think NATO was ours??? nope it ain't, it never was and it never will be, try the Nazis who under operation paperclip ended up in south America, then America, with 7000 coming to Blighty, then you are on the right track.

Barbed wire what for, we are disarmed and the majority are new Labour cotton wool teletubies, all the boys are in jail and corrie's on.....[/quote]

The beds still booked for you at Whittingham Loony Bin.

You can bring in as many mercenaries as you like. Bring the lads back from abroad, do you seriously think they would open fire on their own relatives.

And if we are disarmed as you quote, why are there so many weapons still in use by criminals.

Ther are two words that describe you, they are
Cupid Stunt.

Retlaw

Life 02-09-2009 21:59

Thanks ever so........Google Blackwater

cashman 02-09-2009 23:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by MargaretR (Post 741320)

that was contentious in post 5 about a sick man, is that alright though with this superior being?:(

BERNADETTE 02-09-2009 23:45

Re: Forced Vaccinations

Quote:

Life. Well you see those of us with children are rather concerned over the fact the government are trying to force a new home school agreement whereby at the behest of any teacher a child is 'labeled' disruptive, the parents on courses and CCTV in their homes, so to be accused of dealing in brown stuff I take as rather guns blazing.
Rather puts me in mind of lazy parents who are claiming extra allowances for a child with ADHD or similar problems trying to blame anybody but theirselves for the problems. Do you think we are all incapable of deciding which vaccines are safe?? We are not all idiots on this site maybe the parents of the child labelled as disruptive should look closer to home!!!! I apologize for any offence to parents of children with genuine ADHD but stand by my reasoning that it is being used as an excuse to claim extra benefits by some parents/carers.

garinda 03-09-2009 00:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life (Post 741290)
Hi All.

I take it you are the forum hyena. Pity not required.
Well you see those of us with children are rather concerned over the fact the government are trying to force a new home school agreement whereby at the behest of any teacher a child is 'labeled' disruptive, the parents on courses and CCTV in their homes, so to be accused of dealing in brown stuff I take as rather guns blazing.

To suggest he has attempted to really grasp the information in such a short time proves to my good self he is not very focused.

Illness and incapacity does not lessen the equality spectrum when it comes to opinions, I will treat him as any other. People need to grasp the information I present because it is happening as I write, many links take you to the likes of the Daily Telegraph and many medical practitioner's websites.

There is also the legal aspect to this information, that Bayer has been caught placing 72 kilos of cancer and Flu in flu vaccine, and Bayer are one of the companies providing this forced vaccine.

Pandemic Level Six has been declared by the WHO and if you were abreast with the actual UN legislative powers set in place 2005, then you would understand that we are indeed now under the control of the United Nations, all 194 signatory countries, this is fact.

It is not for me to try and persuade you of anything, I have presented a reality and supplied the links so any intelligent mind can see the it for their self.

If I was you I wouldn't be at all worried about the flu jab.

A more pressing concern is that some unknown agent seems to be dosing you with massive amounts of L.S.D, to see what unhinged things pop into your mind whilst you are under it's influence.

Now that is scary.

jaysay 03-09-2009 09:53

Quote:

Hi All.

I take it you have not received a leaflet...

yes it is true, or this is what they are attempting to do to all 194 UN IHR signatory countries.

The schools have been turned into fortresses over the last 10 years, using the excuse of terror attack, only now do we see what the true agenda is in this regard, they can shut down all schools under quarantine on the say so of the teachers, social worker helpers, and the school policeman. We the parents will not be able to collect our children.

Each year there are around 500.000 deaths from normal flu globally, yet on figures of less than a thousand global deaths, themselves very dubious indeed, we had the World Health Organisation announce we have reached pandemic level six. Under this criteria which was announced June 11 2009, all 194 signatory countries are now under martial law dictated by the UN.

These vaccines contain one million times more squaline than those given to the soldiers during the first gulf war, it has been proven that squaline is the cause of Gulf war syndrome.

if you go to the link provided you can see all the data to prove this, I would not have taken this action if it was not proven fact.

In the UK there has been a media blackout because of the reaction of the Brits to the idea of forced vaccinations, but the strategy has continued in secret.

Here is the link again, and I have to say the flyers have been very well received.

Hi asshole fat boy here, I wish I'd met you 20 years ago I'd have taken great pleasure kick seven bells out of you smug face you prat

Less 03-09-2009 10:26

Quote:

To suggest that he hasn't got the grasp of your type of posting is an insult to Jaysay.
Why not search the forum?
You will discover we already have a few members that treat us to this type of thread we don't need anyone else spreading this type of garbage and you can do what they have been advised to do go talk to the many like mind conspiracy theorists on the many available webs sites out there I'm sure you will be more comfortable amongst your own kind.

Quote:

Here I can agree with you, it is not for you, a total stranger to come on here spreading your version of the truth whilst implying that yours is the truth the way and the light and that those who disagree with you are of inferior intelligent.
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s3417.gif

garinda 03-09-2009 11:55

Quote:

Well you see those of us with children are rather concerned over the fact the government are trying to force a new home school agreement whereby at the behest of any teacher a child is 'labeled' disruptive, the parents on courses and CCTV in their homes

You'd better quickly sign up here, to ensure that that situation doesn't arrise.

Parenting Support Classes - Netmums

Or at least make sure to budget for extra charges on your electricity bills, to power the CCTVs in your home.

Life 03-09-2009 12:59

Hi All.

You know the vaccination many of you have allowed your daughters to have at school...well it is sterilizing your children. Thats my understanding but for those who need the slowly slowly, try this first :

The Truth About Gardasil And Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Then this :

Sterilization Of The Masses » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Let's now look at those ever so contradictory doctors of which Half Of GPs Refuse Swine Flu Vaccine Over Testing Fears, yet they are happy to give it to you :

Half Of GPs Refuse Swine Flu Vaccine Over Testing Fears » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

I suppose this has a lot to do with their contradiction :

£27,000 Swine Flu Bonus For GPs :

£27,000 Swine Flu Bonus For GPs » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

What do the doctors know but are not telling :

Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed. Gulf War Syndrome Explained :

Squalene: The Swine Flu Vaccine’s Dirty Little Secret Exposed. Gulf War Syndrome Explained » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

And this : “Swine flu” vaccine has adjuvants that impair fertility :

“Swine flu” vaccine has adjuvants that impair fertility « Case about Bird Flu

Just a bit naughty don't you think....

Life 03-09-2009 13:08

Hi All.

ADHD, from were does it emenate :

Psychiatrists And Professors Are Lobbying To Normalize And Decriminalize Pedophilia :

Psychiatrists And Professors Are Lobbying To Normalise And Decriminalise Pedophilia » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Not liking the root of child labeling here.

Psychiatrists on Psychiatry :

Understanding Psychiatry : Psychiatrist And Other Professionals On Psychiatry » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

ADHD The reality :

The Fraud Of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Junk Science :

Junk Science : Schools Labelling Children, Precursor To The Labelling Of Parents » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

And on the back of this junk science we get this government action :

Is the state guilty of child kidnap? - Telegraph

Bernadette, get real, wake up and stop acting like a little middle class Nazi. It was the middle class allowed the rise of Hitler and all that went with him. The Nazi will not take this country on this occasion, and I am logging all those who are of the Nazi mindset ready for the hangman's noose, its called treason, and I do not like it, nor those who support it.

Educate yourself because you are thick full stop.

Ignorance is bliss, but on this occasion also a one way ticket to vaccination death

Margaret Pilkington 03-09-2009 13:14

Life, I am not sure if you know, but it is not the done thing to categorise members of the forum with labels that are offensive and that you cannot justify.
You are entitled to your opinions, but it does no good to you or anyone else for that matter to post links to site that are of questionable validity.

I, and many others of this forum are quite capable of researching my concerns about any of the health issues that you raise, and I am able to draw my own conclusions.

All that you are doing in this thread, is making other forum members question your sanity......and your motives for posting such a thread.

Life 03-09-2009 13:16

Hi All.

Margaret Pilkington.

First, I do not need to explain anything other than that I am offering.

Second, it is you and your children that are under attack, I have no concern whether you take the information or not.

Third, time is running out and if you wish to waste your time asking me to be your guru, forget it, I will present the information you can do with it as you please.

I respond in the same manner as those who respond to the information, I am not your mother nor your teacher nor your doctor...I receive no monies for what I do it costs me everything..

The fact is most of you will die because you fail to study the info, that is your choice, it is not my concern.

I have taken time out from my international work to further support my leaflet operation in Hyndburn, do as you please.

As for my sanity, the only person I require to see me is me, I bring a message, if you do not like it go watch TV.

Margaret Pilkington 03-09-2009 13:16

It is also usual to introduce yourself before launching into such a diatribe.

Life 03-09-2009 13:37

Hi All..

Take a look at what the none American born President Barack Obummer (therefore illegitimate) Has just released, so you can better get to grips with what we face :

Nazi Depopulation Programme Relaunched By Obama » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Study this then see the bigger picture.

Then look at what has happened out of site of all you intelligent people in our schools :

LIFEINTHEMIX.ORG.UK ARK ACADEMIES-SCHOOLS

Then take a look at all my work that has been hidden from all you intelligent people over the last seven years which relates directly to Hyndburn satanic cults and operatives, yes I name names :

LIFEINTHEMIX.ORG.UK DEMOCRACY I TO IV

Did you think Accrington failed to get riots because Accrington is great? I stopped it. So perhaps one can better understand why I hold no hope that Hyndburn has intelligent people.

Less 03-09-2009 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life (Post 741495)
Hi All.

Margaret Pilkington.

First, I do not need to explain anything other than that I am offering.

Second, it is you and your children that are under attack, I have no concern whether you take the information or not.

Third, time is running out and if you wish to waste your time asking me to be your guru, forget it, I will present the information you can do with it as you please.

I respond in the same manner as those who respond to the information, I am not your mother nor your teacher nor your doctor...I receive no monies for what I do it costs me everything..

The fact is most of you will die because you fail to study the info, that is your choice, it is not my concern.

I have taken time out from my international work to further support my leaflet operation in Hyndburn, do as you please.

As for my sanity, the only person I require to see me is me, I bring a message, if you do not like it go watch TV.

I think, by now even someone of your limited mental attributes should realise that we don't welcome your input to the site, so please for everyones sanity, (including your own, go away, you have already proved yourself to be most unsuitable).

http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s12376.gif

Life 03-09-2009 13:43

Hi All.

There was a time when I molly coddled people, but you know what, they take it as an excuse to play the idiot, I get annoyed, nothing gets done.

Here is the reality we face, you can either see me as some arrogant tossar, or get to grips with the info and act, then you will have my full attention and respect, until that time I am speaking to children.

If we do not stand together in full knowledge of what we face we stand alone, we do not have time for personality profiling, the information is what is important, then action.

Margaret Pilkington 03-09-2009 13:48

I do not wish to have you provide me with information that i can find out for myself, and as I said in the previous post, I am intelligent and capable enough to do my own research into vaccination, and fromtheresearch that I choose, I will draw my own conclusions....I do not need you to be anything to me or to mollycoddle me....and after 60 odd years on this planet without any help at all from you or your ilk, I think I have earned the right to tell you this.

It isn't often that I find a post so blatantly offensive as I have found yours.

I do think that you need to see someone about your paranoia.

Life 03-09-2009 13:50

Hi All.

Beacon of light eh, would that be the freemasonic Luciferian light by any chance?

andrewb 03-09-2009 13:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life (Post 741502)
If we do not stand together in full knowledge of what we face we stand alone,

I'll stand alone - how about you Less?

Less 03-09-2009 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life (Post 741502)
Hi All.

There was a time when I molly coddled people, but you know what, they take it as an excuse to play the idiot, I get annoyed, nothing gets done.

Here is the reality we face, you can either see me as some arrogant tossar, or get to grips with the info and act, then you will have my full attention and respect, until that time I am speaking to children.

If we do not stand together in full knowledge of what we face we stand alone, we do not have time for personality profiling, the information is what is important, then action.

Please stop now, you have already done enough to be banned permanently from the site & Unless you are the owner of this site doing a rather extreme and rather distasteful wind up I suggest you go elsewhere, because you can and no doubt will be reported to your I.P. who is capable of removing you from the web for being a disruptive flamer.

Life 03-09-2009 13:54

If the Rothschilds and their masters the House of Windsor cannot get my IP address banned I am pretty sure Accy web stands no chance.... Agreed Bye.....

Kitkat 03-09-2009 14:01

Thank you "Life" you have certainly raised some valued points/ideas in an intelligent and sensible way. I did receive one of your leaflets on Sunday, I say this to prove you are trying to get your message across in different ways.

The forum seems to have "closed ranks" perhaps the topic is far too serious for some, our members only seem to be interested on what members are having for tea or how to make the tastiest slice of toast !!!!

All you can do is speak as you find, and I found this thread informative and thought provoking by someone who has researched the subject and seems very passionate about it.

***Mr D*** 03-09-2009 14:02

Life, I to follow whats going on and I thank you for the time you have taken to highlight/spread the information.

However there is no need to spread hate, call people names ect, I get it done to me here by a few folk, being told to go and play with buses, you have no life ect but I just laugh. Afer all its only a forum.

You have posted many links which is good, I will be looking at your website when I have more time.

I to have children and have been looking more at the information that is out there, I have a child due in about 10 weeks and from my research I am very concerned with vaccinations (MMR Ect) but I need to study the topic a lot more first. (and in honesty it is scary)

Less, speaking for every one again I see being the leader.:rolleyes:

Please feel free to post more after all this is a Public Forum and people are entitled to there own opinions are they not.

cashman 03-09-2009 14:03

very apt username ya ought to get one.:rolleyes:

Less 03-09-2009 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life (Post 741509)
If the Rothschilds and their masters the House of Windsor cannot get my IP address banned I am pretty sure Accy web stands no chance.... Agreed Bye.....

Are we taking bets? you know too little about the web & accywebs history,

Quote:

Agreed Bye
I hope that means you are going now you've had your days worth of a rant, now maybe you are coming down from whatever caused you to think we give a damn about anything you say, (though we are all disgusted in the way you say it).

***Mr D*** 03-09-2009 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 741508)
Please stop now, you have already done enough to be banned permanently from the site & Unless you are the owner of this site doing a rather extreme and rather distasteful wind up I suggest you go elsewhere, because you can and no doubt will be reported to your I.P. who is capable of removing you from the web for being a disruptive flamer.

What has he/she done to be banned permanently from this site?

Less 03-09-2009 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 741517)

See life, now you've got the other fool started!
:rolleyes:

***Mr D*** 03-09-2009 14:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 741519)
See life, now you've got the other fool started!
:rolleyes:

I knew you wouldnt be able to resist.:D:rolleyes:

Less 03-09-2009 14:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 741514)

Less, speaking for every one again I see being the leader.:rolleyes:

Less speaking for Less as usual the fact that others will agree is just a plus for me.
Quote:

Please feel free to post more after all this is a Public Forum and people are entitled to there own opinions are they not.
Ah, a touch of the free speech and everyone's entitled to it eh?

Well no we, that is, none of us are allowed free speech on this site, why? because to join the site we have to agree to obey the sites rules which means we can't just go around insulting people just because they don't agree with us.

Kitkat 03-09-2009 14:12

Less don't keep saying "we" as though you speak for all the members, just say "I" then everyone knows its just your opinion not the whole formum

turkishdelight 03-09-2009 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life (Post 741499)
Hi All..

Take a look at what the none American born President Barack Obummer (therefore illegitimate) Has just released, so you can better get to grips with what we face :

Nazi Depopulation Programme Relaunched By Obama » Lifeinthemixtalk.com

Study this then see the bigger picture.

Then look at what has happened out of site of all you intelligent people in our schools :

LIFEINTHEMIX.ORG.UK ARK ACADEMIES-SCHOOLS

Then take a look at all my work that has been hidden from all you intelligent people over the last seven years which relates directly to Hyndburn satanic cults and operatives, yes I name names :

LIFEINTHEMIX.ORG.UK DEMOCRACY I TO IV

Did you think Accrington failed to get riots because Accrington is great? I stopped it. So perhaps one can better understand why I hold no hope that Hyndburn has intelligent people.

What work that has been hidden from the intelligent people over the last seven years which relates directly to Hyndburn satanic cults etc. And as you claim to name, names who are there out of interest.

Less 03-09-2009 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitkat (Post 741524)
Less don't keep saying "we" as though you speak for all the members, just say "I" then everyone knows its just your opinion not the whole formum

There is a certain form of speaking which is allowed in the English language and I am using it.

If you don't wish to be included when attempts are made to control idiots feel free to put forward your view, Oh, I see you already have done!
http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s11571.gif

cashman 03-09-2009 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 741517)

that i presume would be down to the mods or site owner, if it was down to me this clown would be gone already.

***Mr D*** 03-09-2009 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 741523)
Less speaking for Less as usual the fact that others will agree is just a plus for me.

Ah, a touch of the free speech and everyone's entitled to it eh?

Well no we, that is, none of us are allowed free speech on this site, why? because to join the site we have to agree to obey the sites rules which means we can't just go around insulting people just because they don't agree with us.

The others will agree.:rolleyes:

Doesnt seem to stop some people (Regulars) insulting other (New)members.:rolleyes:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 741134)
That's the biggest load of Bull Sh1t I've ever heard, I don't have the flu jab the Pneumonia jab and I sure as hell ain't having the Swine flu jab either, this not Iron Curtain Russia of old, go peddle your crap somewhere else:(:(

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 741435)
Hi asshole fat boy here, I wish I'd met you 20 years ago I'd have taken great pleasure kick seven bells out of you smug face you prat

BERNADETTE 03-09-2009 14:38

If you care to read all the posts Jaysay was insulted first by Life. I am sure all our members are quite capable of researching anything they have concerns about. We do not need to be force fed information which we can find very easily ourselves.

cashman 03-09-2009 14:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 741528)

Doesnt seem to stop some people (Regulars) insulting other (New)members.:rolleyes:

funny how ya excluded Lifes initial quote,:rolleyes: still that don't suprise me.

Margaret Pilkington 03-09-2009 14:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life (Post 741506)
Hi All.

Beacon of light eh, would that be the freemasonic Luciferian light by any chance?

You can make whatever assumptions you like.
That is your prerogative.......and I will make mine, that is my prerogative.

***Mr D*** 03-09-2009 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 741531)
funny how ya excluded Lifes initial quote,:rolleyes: still that don't suprise me.

Now Quoted in order.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 741134)

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaysay (Post 741435)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 741530)
If you care to read all the posts Jaysay was insulted first by Life. I am sure all our members are quite capable of researching anything they have concerns about. We do not need to be force fed information which we can find very easily ourselves.

In the order of play, who cast the first stone.

Less 03-09-2009 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 741528)

How very selective of you, what a shame but it has to be expected from someone with your limited capabilities.

In between your first quote, which was Jaysays reaction to the thread & your second quote which was Jaysay's understandable reaction for the ignorance this over the top newbie Life posted.

Quote:

If you continue to agree with and wish to be associated with this type of person I, (notice not we, (though it could so easily, (and correctly) be we)), will be giving even less credence to anything you so knowingly spout!

nicola68 03-09-2009 14:50

Hi there....
Life

Whilst I have great reservations on the use of all vaccinations and have researched this subject extensively for my dissertation.... I say this...you are grazing from the same field as the scaremonger, former professional footballer DAVID ICKE... you get nowhere using this tactic... it just makes people think that you (I use that term generally) are a lunatic... and not worth listening to... People will believe the government(s) before you..... I am not in anyway saying you are a lunatic.... just the way you are going about it.... is just too extreme for the majority...

While saying this I do sit more to your way of thinking, but I believe that there is a better way of telling people what is going on... Not to insult people and automatically alienate them just because they question you..

If people want the information they can seek it out themselves.. if they do not have the knowledge to access the information what makes you think that your procrastinations will get through to them either...

cashman 03-09-2009 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 741533)
Now Quoted in order.

In the order of play, who cast the first stone.

way i see it the first one ya quoted was not a personal insult, the response was, its not very clever or brave to insult one who can not do much about things due to health reasons, speaks volumes fer you if ya don't grasp that.:rolleyes:

***Mr D*** 03-09-2009 14:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 741537)
How very selective of you, what a shame but it has to be expected from someone with your limited capabilities.

In between your first quote, which was Jaysays reaction to the thread & your second quote which was Jaysay's understandable reaction for the ignorance this over the top newbie Life posted.

If you continue to agree with and wish to be associated with this type of person I, (notice not we, (though it could so easily, (and correctly) be we)), will be giving even less credence to anything you so knowingly spout!

:D:D:D made me laugh, like you give any credence to anything I spout anyway.

I do not condone either jaysay or life as neither should be insulting each other.

nicola68 03-09-2009 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicola68 (Post 741539)
Hi there....
Life

Whilst I have great reservations on the use of all vaccinations and have researched this subject extensively for my dissertation.... I say this...you are grazing from the same field as the scaremonger, former professional footballer DAVID ICKE... you get nowhere using this tactic... it just makes people think that you (I use that term generally) are a lunatic... and not worth listening to... People will believe the government(s) before you..... I am not in anyway saying you are a lunatic.... just the way you are going about it.... is just too extreme for the majority...

While saying this I do sit more to your way of thinking, but I believe that there is a better way of telling people what is going on... Not to insult people and automatically alienate them just because they question you..

If people want the information they can seek it out themselves.. if they do not have the knowledge to access the information what makes you think that your procrastinations will get through to them either...

should have read as prognostications... that's what you get with the kids under your feet.... hey but nobody's perfect...lol x

***Mr D*** 03-09-2009 15:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicola68 (Post 741539)
Hi there....
Life

Very well put.

Although some people wouldnt know that there is information to look at in the first place. So Spreading the word is IMO a good thing.

Any info you can add regarding vaccinations would be well received.:)

garinda 03-09-2009 15:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by BERNADETTE (Post 741530)

Quite right.

He reacted after Getalife called him a pathetic name, had told him to get out more, even though Jaysay had posted in that particular thread that he has health issues, which prevent him 'getting out more'.

For someone who seems intent on spreading his doom laden warnings, he isn't doing a very good job.

The first rule of getting people to listen to you is to grab their attention in a positive way, i.e. winning the crowd over. Something he's failed to understand.

Otherwise all that gushes out falls mainly on deaf ears. ;)

Less 03-09-2009 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by ***Mr D*** (Post 741548)
:D:D:D made me laugh, like you give any credence to anything I spout anyway.

When you're right, you're right!

I don't give any credence to anything you say, but what the hey, if you are ever proved right and the world is doomed by little green men, Government agencies or man made disease's, unlike you I will have drifted into my eternal slumber without ever having lost any sleep over it, whereas you are posting as if you haven't slept in months if not years, all that worrying about what you can't cure must be having it's affect on you so I will give you a really big amount of sympathy, there, there, ***Mr D***, come to Unka Less, snuggle up and we'll try not to let the Bogey man give you anymore nasty dreams!

garinda 03-09-2009 15:12

He should be more worried about beind sued, or knowing someone about to be sued, after posting a link to a site in the poetry thread.

That'll be a more pressing matter than George Bush or the Queen donning their lizard costumes, and starting Armageddon.

:D

Kitkat 03-09-2009 15:13

Come on "Life" where are you - fight your corner - don't give up

garinda 03-09-2009 15:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitkat (Post 741557)

Perhaps the Bogey Man, he so fears, has taken him out.

garinda 03-09-2009 15:21

Quote:

...or perhaps now's the time they go round the ward with the medication.

Less 03-09-2009 15:23

Quote:

Do You Mean,

Come on "Life" where are you - rant your corner - don't give up

turkishdelight 03-09-2009 15:24

Well just been reading some of what Life has written regarding MoorHead school and about him writing to councils etc I am really perplexed by all of this, can anyone enlighten me on this subject., can anyone else make sense of it. Wonder what the council and the MP he has written to think.I have never read anything this weird in my life.

***Mr D*** 03-09-2009 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Less (Post 741555)
When you're right, you're right!

I don't give any credence to anything you say, but what the hey, if you are ever proved right and the world is doomed by little green men, Government agencies or man made disease's, unlike you I will have drifted into my eternal slumber without ever having lost any sleep over it, whereas you are posting as if you haven't slept in months if not years, all that worrying about what you can't cure must be having it's affect on you so I will give you a really big amount of sympathy, there, there, ***Mr D***, come to Unka Less, snuggle up and we'll try not to let the Bogey man give you anymore nasty dreams!

Why thank you, I feel much better now.:)

And read my Signature.:cool:

cashman 03-09-2009 15:25

Quote:

perhaps if life reads the last post on the "Accrington Poets" he may just have done one.:D

Life 03-09-2009 16:32

Hi All.

Good now I have your attention and have profiled you all who are inspired to speak on this issue.

The truth of this world is the fact that the mass of people are kept ignorant from the real mechanisms of this reality we call the third dimension. This is so that those who do rule, do so because they have knowledge that never gets into the minds of the masses, they then use that knowledge to keep them in a position of control. We are all living in the time of the great awakening, or the Apocalypse, which means that which is hidden will be placed before you, I am part of that awakening.

What you have with me is a chap who undertook the initiation rites but instead of joining Prince Charles and his elite, I exposed what I had learned because they are evil, beyond your comprehension. I know how they act and I know their face, they taught me to the point I was supposed to enter the York Rite Freemasonry at the highest levels which supersedes the Scottish Rite, and thus controls it, from here into the Illuminati. Bloodline determines this offer.

My information if one chooses to study it, is not for everyone, but for those who do have a greater grasp on reality, outside the TV, will find great secrets revealed.

I have chosen to further my local exposure because I care for all man, and right now today we face the very same hell as was created in Germany from 1918, yes it took that long to implement the fascist takeover of Germany, and this nation and all NATO countries have undergone the process since the 1930 UK bankruptcy doctrines, which gave rise to the European royal families global private banking conglomerate, the Bank on International Settlements, which then gave rise to the World bank and its International monetary fund.

When all the nations including, Germany, America, France, Holland, Japan etc, came to the table at the 1930 meeting in Basle Switzerland, all nations were asked what collateral they would put forward to secure loans from the private banking families.

They had nothing, all Britain's patents and global trade agreements had been taken by the Inner Cities new financial centre Wall Street, so we had nothing to give. The price for getting America into the First World War.

What was demanded by the royal bloodlines was to offer the people of all nations as collateral, to become assets of the corporations thus created, in this our case United kingdom Corporation Sole.

From this very move was implemented the labour party's social agenda directly after WWII, of course drawn up during the 1930's.

Social security numbers are in fact your corporate asset number, therefore as you register your child at birth, you hand it over to UK corporation sole, which is a corporation owned by the World Bank and the bloodlines who own it.

All that has been implemented from the time of the last great war, has been to remove common law rights of we the people, and over common law has been placed the British Admiralty Law, the law of the sea, hence all the statutes.

Under Common law which came to Britain with the Saxons as they fled the genocide of Charlemagne, cannot be changed ever by politicians or the monarch, common law can only be changed with the full will of the people, then the government is there to administer the will of the people, we kept the monarch to ensure the government carried out this mandate.

What has happened as we went cap in hand to the international bankers, is treason, for sovereignty of this nation cannot ever be handed to a foreign body. The Queen in signing to the UN and the EU has broken her coronation oath, and from this time has acted treason, so too the successive governments.

The power of this monarch is null and void, so to the governments who signed these charters.

We can under common law act in lawful rebellion, which is none violent, it means ceasing to pay tax of any kind and not going along with the dictate of the government. This is our constitution, and it is written.

The vaccinations come at the dictate of the World bank which controls the UN and the WHO. It is dictated to our government who then implement the will not of the people but of the private royal banking families of Europe, of which the House of Windsor is one of the leading families, they are German and have no relation to the British people save for continuing the cull set forth by Charlemagne upon those who escaped to Blighty all those years ago.

The vaccinations are to cull the populations under the same Nazi criteria as was set out by the Inner city puppet and a Rothschild, Adolf Hitler. We the British people are the target of this next round of insanity, because we dared to fight the Nazis during the last war.

Questions???

emamum 03-09-2009 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Life (Post 741599)
Questions???

how many people do you think will actually read all that??

cashman 03-09-2009 16:42

Quote:

I have chosen to further my local exposure because I care for all man,

Questions???

yeh right like the "Fat Man who should get out n exercise more.":mad: yer fooling nobody mate.

turkishdelight 03-09-2009 16:45

Quote:

Hi All.

Good now I have your attention and have profiled you all who are inspired to speak on this issue.

The truth of this world is the fact that the mass of people are kept ignorant from the real mechanisms of this reality we call the third dimension. This is so that those who do rule, do so because they have knowledge that never gets into the minds of the masses, they then use that knowledge to keep them in a position of control. We are all living in the time of the great awakening, or the Apocalypse, which means that which is hidden will be placed before you, I am part of that awakening.

What you have with me is a chap who undertook the initiation rites but instead of joining Prince Charles and his elite, I exposed what I had learned because they are evil, beyond your comprehension. I know how they act and I know their face, they taught me to the point I was supposed to enter the York Rite Freemasonry at the highest levels which supersedes the Scottish Rite, and thus controls it, from here into the Illuminati. Bloodline determines this offer.

My information if one chooses to study it, is not for everyone, but for those who do have a greater grasp on reality, outside the TV, will find great secrets revealed.

I have chosen to further my local exposure because I care for all man, and right now today we face the very same hell as was created in Germany from 1918, yes it took that long to implement the fascist takeover of Germany, and this nation and all NATO countries have undergone the process since the 1930 UK bankruptcy doctrines, which gave rise to the European royal families global private banking conglomerate, the Bank on International Settlements, which then gave rise to the World bank and its International monetary fund.

When all the nations including, Germany, America, France, Holland, Japan etc, came to the table at the 1930 meeting in Basle Switzerland, all nations were asked what collateral they would put forward to secure loans from the private banking families.

They had nothing, all Britain's patents and global trade agreements had been taken by the Inner Cities new financial centre Wall Street, so we had nothing to give. The price for getting America into the First World War.

What was demanded by the royal bloodlines was to offer the people of all nations as collateral, to become assets of the corporations thus created, in this our case United kingdom Corporation Sole.

From this very move was implemented the labour party's social agenda directly after WWII, of course drawn up during the 1930's.

Social security numbers are in fact your corporate asset number, therefore as you register your child at birth, you hand it over to UK corporation sole, which is a corporation owned by the World Bank and the bloodlines who own it.

All that has been implemented from the time of the last great war, has been to remove common law rights of we the people, and over common law has been placed the British Admiralty Law, the law of the sea, hence all the statutes.

Under Common law which came to Britain with the Saxons as they fled the genocide of Charlemagne, cannot be changed ever by politicians or the monarch, common law can only be changed with the full will of the people, then the government is there to administer the will of the people, we kept the monarch to ensure the government carried out this mandate.

What has happened as we went cap in hand to the international bankers, is treason, for sovereignty of this nation cannot ever be handed to a foreign body. The Queen in signing to the UN and the EU has broken her coronation oath, and from this time has acted treason, so too the successive governments.

The power of this monarch is null and void, so to the governments who signed these charters.

We can under common law act in lawful rebellion, which is none violent, it means ceasing to pay tax of any kind and not going along with the dictate of the government. This is our constitution, and it is written.

The vaccinations come at the dictate of the World bank which controls the UN and the WHO. It is dictated to our government who then implement the will not of the people but of the private royal banking families of Europe, of which the House of Windsor is one of the leading families, they are German and have no relation to the British people save for continuing the cull set forth by Charlemagne upon those who escaped to Blighty all those years ago.

The vaccinations are to cull the populations under the same Nazi criteria as was set out by the Inner city puppet and a Rothschild, Adolf Hitler. We the British people are the target of this next round of insanity, because we dared to fight the Nazis during the last war.

Questions???

What do you mean instead of joining prince Charles and his elite, and what evil do you mean, beyond my comprehension could you explain please.

Life 03-09-2009 16:50

Come down some in your request, it will take a long time before we get to such information. and no need to reproduce as a quote, save webspace

turkishdelight 03-09-2009 16:52

Okay you have my attention its interesting and weird have you any hard evidence to back up what you claim.

garinda 03-09-2009 16:57

I blame Thatcher.

'Care in the Community' has quite clearly failed.

Life 03-09-2009 16:57

Hi All.

What you have with me is a chap who undertook the initiation rites but instead of joining Prince Charles and his elite, I exposed what I had learned because they are evil, beyond your comprehension. I know how they act and I know their face, they taught me to the point I was supposed to enter the York Rite Freemasonry which supersedes the Scottish Rite, and thus controls it.

When all the nations including, Germany, America, France, Holland, Japan etc, came to the table at the 1930 meeting in Basle Switzerland, all nations were asked what collateral they would pout forward to secure loans from the private banking families.

Social security numbers are in fact your corporate asset number, therefor as you register your child at birth, you hand it over to UK corporation sole, which is a corporation owned by the World bank and the bloodline who own it.

All that has been implemented from the time of the last great war, has been to remove common law rights of we the people, and over common law has been placed the British Admiralty law, the law of the sea, hence all the statutes.

We can under common l;aw act in lawful rebellion, which is none violent, it means ceasing to pay tax of any kind and not going along with the dictate of the government. This is our constitution, and it is written.

Questions???

Life 03-09-2009 17:01

Turkish that is a sweeping statement.

I will begin asking you a question...Do you think the Normans were French?

turkishdelight 03-09-2009 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 741615)
I blame Thatcher.

'Care in the Community' has quite clearly failed.

Possibly but i have to give the benefit of the doubt here until i learn more, actually im sat in the same room at home with my friend who is a psychiatrist need more facts before i chat to him about this subject.Im laughing here thinking what he would make of it, however im prepared to listen.

turkishdelight 03-09-2009 17:09

[QUOTE=Life;741619]Turkish that is a sweeping statement.

I will begin asking you a question...Do you think the Normans were French?[/QUOTE I havent a clue something i have never thought about.History not my subject at all.

Life 03-09-2009 17:09

Psychiatrist hey, lets have a look at these brain warping psychopaths :

Psychiatrists and professors are lobbying to normalize and decriminalize pedophilia (child rape and molestation).

You heard right.

The movement to legitimize pedophiles has been gathering steam for some time.

In the late 1980s, for example, during the two years I spent as principal investigator for a U.S. Department of Justice study on “Images of Children, Crime and Violence” in mainstream pornography, my research team encountered a stable of paid pornography agents we dubbed “Academic Pedophile Apologists.”

Like carnival hawkers, these Academic Pedophile Apologists – college professors, psychiatrists and other mental-health professionals – have served as advisers, writers and “expert” witnesses, telling medical, academic, public school, court and government authorities that the barbaric pedophile crimes of child sexual abuse are harmless and, some said, beneficial.

Now, things have gone so far downhill that this May, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) was walking the Academic Pedophile Apologist tightrope, actually publicly debating a proposal for “Lifting [The] Pedophilia Taboo.”

Several APA presenters “proposed removing … pedophilia, exhibitionism … voyeurism … from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).”

The DSM – the bible of the mental-health field – tells psychiatrists, judges, juries and the rest of the world what is or is not abnormal human behavior, and what to criminally “punish” versus what to therapeutically “treat.”

Meanwhile, these sexperts on “treatment” are meeting at the University of Indiana’s Kinsey Institute (long seen as a circus side-show) July 11-19 for two big sex confabs.

The National Institute of Child Health and Human Development is lavishing $26,000 on a Kinsey “conference on sexual arousal” to develop “guidelines for … measurement of sexual response.”

The NICHHD seems unconcerned that “measurement of sexual response” was Alfred Kinsey’s exact excuse for unleashing a gang of his favorite pedophiles to “measure” orgasms on “hysterically weeping,” convulsing and fainting children.ldren – who Kinsey argued, “enjoyed” the “experience.”

July 16, after the arousal sexperts wrap up, the International Academy of Sex Research (IASR) will gather, also emceed by Kinsey Institute director Dr. John Bancroft.

Bancroft’s credentials include a British accent, employed to suavely bury the horrifying truth about the rapes and sexual torture of 317 to possibly 2,035 infants and children by Institute founder Alfred Kinsey’s sex “researchers” in the late 1940s.

Joining Bancroft on the podium will be Theo Sandfort, the IASR president and Scientific Program Committee chairman. Sandfort’s qualifications include having been a well-known member of the editorial board of Paidika, the Journal of Paedophila.

Sandfort shares this dubious editorial honor with Kinsey Institute conference keynoter Verne Bullough, as well as Bill Andriette, the editor of The NAMBLA (The North American Man-Boy Love Association) Bulletin.

The journal editors wrote in 1987, “The starting point of Paidika is necessarily our consciousness of ourselves as paedophiles.”

Paidika pledged to advance “paedophile … consciousness” as “a legitimate and productive part of the totality of human experience.

” Paidika’s regular graphic ads for NAMBLA clearly illustrate the sexual component of what they euphemistically call “man-boy-love.”

Again, in his 1991 book “Male Intergenerational Intimacy,” IASR President Sandfort maintained that neither he nor the other book authors view “man-boy relationships as necessarily pathological.”

Now, just as sex guru Dr. Kinsey turns out to be a certifiable sexual psychopath, anyone who believes that sex professors are just objective, high-minded intellectuals has never attended a sex conference.

I recall the sex orgy reports among “sexperts” during the formal sex conferences I attended (after their “critiquing” of hours of pornographic films).

At one sex conference in Wales, all of the attendees signed a letter of protest when our Welsh cleaning staff refused to work if child molesters were allowed to academically pontificate on “pedophile rights” and studies.

If “sex arousal” research is funded by NICHHD, a federal child welfare agency, how many pedophiles at this Kinsey Institute sex bash will quietly imitate their founder and initiate similar studies of child “sexual response measurements”?

Every American parent and grandparent had best beware the sinister plans of leaders in the American Psychiatric Association, the Kinsey Institute and their many clones.

This class of “sexperts” is transforming sexual fictions into crippling sexual “facts.”

An international caravan of Academic Pedophile Apologists are on the march – and your children are their targets.

Probably a good idea to get very interested in your shrink friend...first...

***Mr D*** 03-09-2009 17:11

Quote:

Hi All.

Profiled us all? how do you mean.

Quote:

Yes agree we are kept ignorant with many distractions, and the awakening has begun.:)

Quote:

Very intreging if true, can you support this claim in anyway?

Quote:

I have been looking into this and its a true fact, Im not sure if there is a site you can see how much you are worth (May be just USA though?)

This is why I feel people need to be a bit more clued up when it comes to law as you state common law (Dont not harm anyone, cause damage to anothers property or commit fraud in your affairs (or something like that))
is the law i agree, statutes are just for revenue making and control.

Quote:

Questions???

Thats a big claim,

But is it just we the british people this vaccine will be spread worldwide.

You may of figured out im intersted in "conspiracy" topics as I feel a lot carry some weight to there argument.

The vaccination is a serious topic I feel, as it will be upon us soon, I personally would sooner be prepaired with information/questions than just roll my sleave up and then watch them inject my child after all them who as questions are in the masters position, them who just go along are slaves.:)

Life 03-09-2009 17:12

Hi All.

Would your friend care to explain NLP?

garinda 03-09-2009 17:17

Oh my God!

This is like Blind Date.

A match made in Heaven.

Guile meets gullible.

turkishdelight 03-09-2009 17:18

[QUOTE=Life;741631]Hi All.

Would your friend care to explain NLP?[/QUOTE I know its to do with problem solving. I will ask him when he finishes dinner.

garinda 03-09-2009 17:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by turkishdelight (Post 741620)
i have to give the benefit of the doubt

I'd rather give them suitable medication, in the saftey of a secured hospital ward.

andrewb 03-09-2009 17:20

The original poster is taking a short holiday. Now let's all get back on with our 'lives'. ;)

turkishdelight 03-09-2009 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 741633)
Oh my God!

This is like Blind Date.

A match made in Heaven.

Guile meets gullible.

No its just that i give people a chance then make my own opinion.

garinda 03-09-2009 17:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by turkishdelight (Post 741639)
No its just that i give people a chance then make my own opinion.

Why on earth would you think I was referring to you?

:eek:

There are other people posting in this hilarious thread.

;)

***Mr D*** 03-09-2009 17:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrewb (Post 741638)
The original poster is taking a short holiday. Now let's all get back on with our 'lives'. ;)

Why is that then?

After all this thred is in anything goes.:confused:

garinda 03-09-2009 17:27

Quote:

I'm frightened now.

He's been 'silenced' by dark forces.

Less 03-09-2009 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 741645)
I'm frightened now.

He's been 'silenced' by dark forces.

Yes, well, don't say he wasn't warned, mind you the difficult part was keeping him on the floor, (he did struggle alot), but once we got the experimental dose of anti-swine flu' in he didn't suffer for long, I just hope he's gone to a better place!

http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s11534.gifhttp://www.creepyhalloweenimages.com.../headstone.jpg

turkishdelight 03-09-2009 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 741643)
Why on earth would you think I was referring to you?

:eek:

There are other people posting in this hilarious thread.

;)

Well guess im wrong but thought you were referring to me in your funny way as usual.

garinda 03-09-2009 17:50

It's quite sad really.

Just when you find a small, but willing audience, along comes the dark hand of fate, and wipes you out.

I think he knew his time amongst us was to be but a short time.

His memory will live on.

At least amongst the believer.

Margaret Pilkington 03-09-2009 17:51

Quote:

Can't it be made into a long holiday....and a long way away??

garinda 03-09-2009 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by turkishdelight (Post 741665)
your funny

You think I'm 'funny'?

Sweet.

If I can make just one naive ingenue a day laugh, my work here is worth while.

:)

Less 03-09-2009 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by garinda (Post 741667)
along comes the dark hand of fate, and wipes you out.

Was it fate or is accyweb just a front for yet another of those evil Government Agencies that have ways of silencing 'the ones that have found out the truth'?

http://planetsmilies.net/person-smiley-1076.gifhttp://planetsmilies.net/person-smiley-1258.gifhttp://planetsmilies.net/person-smiley-1234.gifhttp://planetsmilies.net/person-smiley-1252.gif

garinda 03-09-2009 18:03

YouTube - JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR - I Don't Know How To Love Him